PDA

View Full Version : Oh Shit Bush Again!

Frank Riley
Nov 4th, 2004, 12:51 AM
I was making a point at another site about how the 2004 election went and how the West Coast and upper Eastern Coast voted for Kerry and how the Heart Land of the USA voted for Bush. Truth is the USA is very divided. I actual made many responses basically saying that educated people that speak correct English voted for Kerry and that those with speech problems voted for Bush. This is my last response and I have brought it here so you may comment and we can get this all out in the open. I am sure many European people have a thought and response. If you did not like the last two years get ready for 4 more years just like it. I am from California a State that voted for Kerry all the way. This is your chance to let it all out so go for it!

Kerry is the better man and we all can see that. Kerry is a real war vet, Kerry has a much better education, Kerry has better ideas, Kerry won all the debates and to be honest Bush is screwing up the USA.

I have been across the USA many times and I have lived in many States, I know exactly what I am talking about. The South is the South and it is still full of slow talking ignorant white people that know nothing about Europe and they also hate blacks very much down there, racism is very strong in the South and it in no wonder they want to kill more Arabs in the South.

First word G.W. Bush said when he had won and gave a speach, he said Yall, that is both poor grammer and incorrect words that mean nothing, he should have said "thank you everyone for coming to day", instead he said, "thankYall for comin", he does not speak english, he is stupid and is the worst person we could have in office. But to be honest the poor english he used is how the mid west and south speaks.

My point exactly is that in general most of the educational power and ability is associated with States that voted for Kerry.

The best thing about all this is that now Bush can continue killing Arabs and when it is all done it will all be his fault. In fact it can only get worse at this point and it will. By the way for all the Arabs you better learn how to be democratic the Republican way and Baptist Christian very fast or Mr. Bush will kill you. That goes for all the people in the world.

One final note, the Germans elected Hitler because they thought he was a great man, how did Hitler turn out. Hitler wanted to correct the world as well, Hitler wanted everyone to be German and Christian. You tell me the difference here? Does Bush wish for all the world to be democratic, Christian, non-gay, Southern, Cowboy? You tell me how this well end?

Kerry is a better man and I hope Kerry runs again because after Bush has further fucked it all up I hope I can vote for Kerry again because I can not support Monkey Boy.

jbone_0307
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Tell me about it. I wanted to jump on my teacher(a gun owner) at school who said he voted for Bush because for every gun law that has came into the senate, Kerry has voted for it. Is that their measly reasoning to why they would justify voting for somebody as dumb and ignorant as G.W.B. I wanted to say, I bet you will holding on to that damn gun, while he has your ass eating Cat Chow. People would still vote for Bush if he came out and said he wanted America and its citizens to die.

jbone_0307
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:05 AM
And then would try and make an excuse like "well he didn't mean it literally" or "he meant South America"

jbone_0307
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:21 AM
He also said that his wife was a nurse and has only gotten 2 gun shot victims, as opposed to numerous baseball bat and knife victims. You cant tell me that guns aren't dangerous. If you accumulated the fatalities of gun shot victims in the US for the past 20 years, they are in the millions. I am in now way opposed to gun ownership, but am for restrictions regarding who gets them. He also said that he was a good, responsible, law abiding citizen who has the right to own a gun. Hello, there are 150 million more people in which many who have/will be irresponsible and abuse their right. I know his family is not in the $200,000 tax bracket, but he probably had nothing to say about it. Also, he made an inappropriate comment about provisional ballot users, many of which registration didn't show up, when they were voting. He called them dummies, stupid, etc. and when a person is at that point, you couldn't change his views for nothing.

Bacardi
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Great post.

It's true the Southern slower minded states are exactly what gave this election on a silver platter to Bush. Just a few minutes ago on CNN was an older, wealthier couple on saying they voted for Bush because he answered their prayers. That they are more concerned with morals than with the economy. I wish he'd cut their social security and let them try to pay for their medicine... Wait, he is doing that.

America cannot survive another 4 years with this man in office. You want to talk about a divided Nation, it certainly is now. And there is no way that ignorant, babbling idiot can unite it again. Dare I say it, I bet it's as divided right now, as it was at the start of the Civil War!

jbone_0307
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Why do they think Bush has morals and values??? If that were the case than 55% of the US population who voted must have no values. Im going to go ahead and get this out "KILLING IS KILLING". The same people cry because of abortion and stem cell research, but what in the hell do you think we are doing in Iraq?? Exactly. There are going to be deaths, but I would rather, have death benefiting society, then not just doing anything. People need to wake up, GWB talks about less government control but says that he is banning federal funding for stem cell reseach and is trying to ban abortion?? You cannot implement your personal beliefs into regulations that discriminate.

Justeenium
Nov 4th, 2004, 02:34 AM
What a pansy, you whine and bitch on a heavily biased forum just because you know people are gonna go "I agree with you " blah blah blah.

Go play with your dolls, Nancy.

nash
Nov 4th, 2004, 02:37 AM
educated people that speak correct English voted for Kerry and that those with speach problems voted for Bush.
If you're going to call someone uneducated, you should at least learn to spell "speech".

:wavey:

cheesestix
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Also, he made an inappropriate comment about provisional ballot users, many of which registration didn't show up, when they were voting. He called them dummies, stupid, etc. and when a person is at that point, you couldn't change his views for nothing.

You mean the same way (some of) you libs stereotype Republicans? And (some of) you are one to talk about changing views.

BTW, why should HE change. Why are YOUR views anymore valid than his??? You're the one that sounds closed-minded.

cheesestix
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Great post.

It's true the Southern slower minded states are exactly what gave this election on a silver platter to Bush. Just a few minutes ago on CNN was an older, wealthier couple on saying they voted for Bush because he answered their prayers. That they are more concerned with morals than with the economy. I wish he'd cut their social security and let them try to pay for their medicine... Wait, he is doing that.

America cannot survive another 4 years with this man in office. You want to talk about a divided Nation, it certainly is now. And there is no way that ignorant, babbling idiot can unite it again. Dare I say it, I bet it's as divided right now, as it was at the start of the Civil War!

It's divided because JERKS LIKE YOU make it that way. Damn, I can understand that people might have a different viewpoint than me and would prefer Kerry for their own reasons. But some of you can't do the same. It's like your fucking OPINION is more valid than anyone else's.

And how can these people be WEALTHY and UNEDUCATED at the same time? Let me guess, you probably think they won the lottery or something? :rolleyes:

cheesestix
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:11 AM
What a pansy, you whine and bitch on a heavily biased forum just because you know people are gonna go "I agree with you " blah blah blah.

Go play with your dolls, Nancy.

I never thought of it that way, but you're EXACTLY RIGHT!

This guy is just a self-loathing loser looking for sympathy!

Before the night is through, he'll have posted 100 more times about how he wishes the US would be hit by a terrorist attack and how he hopes everyone loses their job and goes broke. Then he wonders why the country is divided? :rolleyes: Sick MFer! Who in their right mind would wish that upon their fellow Americans? Misery loves company, I guess? And notice that NONE of the libs question him on ANY of it.

jbone_0307
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:13 AM
You mean the same way (some of) you libs stereotype Republicans? And (some of) you are one to talk about changing views.

BTW, why should HE change. Why are YOUR views anymore valid than his??? You're the one that sounds closed-minded.

One thing, Im not a democrat. I was solely referring to him calling people who used provisional ballots as idiots and dummies, but thats not closed-minded is it?

jbone_0307
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Whoops, there goes Hungary in the "worldwide coalition" on the War in Iraq. That bring the count down to 6 countries(I think).

Justeenium
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:33 AM
It's divided because JERKS LIKE YOU make it that way. Damn, I can understand that people might have a different viewpoint than me and would prefer Kerry for their own reasons. But some of you can't do the same. It's like your fucking OPINION is more valid than anyone else's.

And how can these people be WEALTHY and UNEDUCATED at the same time? Let me guess, you probably think they won the lottery or something? :rolleyes:
finally someone gets it, the countries divided because some people can't accept the voting majority disagrees with them.

the logic here is so funny. Just because a majority of Americans think Bush is the right choice doesn't mean he is the right choice, but if I think Kerry is the right choice then he definitely is.:rolleyes:

Frank Riley
Nov 4th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Just for the perfectionist I corrected my error in the word Speech OKAY!

Bacardi
Nov 4th, 2004, 05:12 PM
http://www.bushflash.com/gta.html

tobe
Nov 4th, 2004, 07:11 PM
finally someone gets it, the countries divided because some people can't accept the voting majority disagrees with them.

:

No, the country is divided, cos at least half of the country still HAVE a brain!!!