PDA

View Full Version : SUM 41 ROCKED THE PLACE LAST NITE!!!

Kelly
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:26 PM
i went to see sum 41 last nite and they were amazing...it was one of the best nights of my life. the music was loud..the band was fab...the lads were fit..i was pissed...all u need for a great night.

only problem was i got kicked in the head about 12 times due to crowed surfers...and have a rather nasty lump on the top of my head....oh well no pain no gain...

do any of you guys like them? or seen them live?

see ya...going to nurse my hangover.........with a larger :cool:

tfannis
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:34 PM
I haven't seen them live yet, but I saw one of their concerts on tv yesterday...they were quiet good...but they're really obsessed by girls kissing/touching girls!:eek: :)

Kelly
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:39 PM
they didnt touch or talk much about girls at the gig....although a member of one of the support acts did walk on during sum 41's set naked:D :D ;)

Mazza
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:40 PM
OMG!!!!! U got to see Cone then!!!! He's gorge!!!

Kelly
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:45 PM
this may sound really dumb..but who's cone??? is he in sum 41? i know deryk:hearts: ....and er...and thats it...i only really like the music

tfannis
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Kelly
they didnt touch or talk much about girls at the gig....although a member of one of the support acts did walk on during sum 41's set naked:D :D ;)

hmmm...I haven't seen that on tv...
I just saw five songs or so and in three of them they made girls dance together and kiss eachother and so on...I don't know where the concert was...

Mazza
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Cone is the bass player, he normally has blonde hair but he dyed it black.....

http://www.sum-41.org.futuresite.register.com/db2/00151/sum-41.org/_uimages/cone4.jpg

Kelly
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:55 PM
oooohhhhhh yeah!!!

i remember now...allthough like i sed in my first post..i got kicked in head a few times...so i think i have concussion. i took a disposable camera with a few pics left at the end of da film..so i hope they come out ok.

do u have the album? i love it all