PDA

View Full Version : Another 4 Years Trying To Catch Me

Osama_Bin_Laden
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:29 PM
:lol: :lol: BUSH اللهم بارك عمل جميل جدا .
وروووووعة بحق .
وأنا أرشحه يكون واجهه للمنتدى إذا يوافق المشرف العام (( السقيفة )) .
طبعا بعد بعض التعديلات .
ولك تحياتي
BUSH :lol: :lol: :wavey:

SilK
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:25 PM
You could´ve at least used the correct flag :rolleyes:

LeonHart
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Oh no, Osama is here to "terrorize" our board. :eek:

Mattographer
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Way to go, Osama! :)

Frank Riley
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Osama Bin Laden and Bush are brothers, The oil business they are in is all in the family. Ever wonder how Sadam got his ass kicked in his own country but Laden is free to be on TV any time he wants. Lets get real Bush is into this oil deal so deep he is as bad as any Bin Laden. Bush oil = Arab oil all the same.

SilK
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:17 AM
me and Pamela Anderson are brothers as well :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Bacardi
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Osama, BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

bw2082
Nov 4th, 2004, 04:03 AM
Osama, BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

I hope you take a step back and look at what a raving lunatic you've become. I'm embarrassed for you. :o

Freewoman33
Nov 4th, 2004, 04:12 AM
Osama Bin Laden and Bush are brothers, The oil business they are in is all in the family. Ever wonder how Sadam got his ass kicked in his own country but Laden is free to be on TV any time he wants. Lets get real Bush is into this oil deal so deep he is as bad as any Bin Laden. Bush oil = Arab oil all the same.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

tennispro105
Nov 4th, 2004, 04:34 AM
they got tips on sadam's hiding place and that made it easier to find him! he was also the lesser likely to leave their countries of the two! he had less places to hide... IE MOUNTAINS!!
why does everyone say bush is in this for the oil? what would he do with the oil anyway? he's not going to take over iraq... it's not gonna be us territory like Puerto Rico or something... come on! we can get oil from other places and iraq is pretty much half way around the world wich would be a very bad source being so far away. i mean honestly! he's not desperate for money believe me!

jelena4me
Nov 4th, 2004, 05:58 AM
In case you havent noticed, the worlds supply of oil is due to run out in 10 to 15 years time.

Whoever controls what remains will become very important and very rich.

The US are an enormous user of oil.

The worlds demand for oil is increasing at a very dramatic rate eg china' use.

Do you want any more reasons.

The earlier comment about Bin Laden and Bush being brothers in oil is not a silly as it sounds. Michael Moore is certain they are for sure.

Circe
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:12 AM
I hope you take a step back and look at what a raving lunatic you've become. I'm embarrassed for you. :o
i second that, and i actually sort of like her.

enlighten us as to what the correct flag is, Silas

btw, osama is that beard real?

bee
Nov 4th, 2004, 11:20 AM
I think somebody have to tell Bush that Osama is not in IRAQ... :)