PDA

View Full Version : Forum Name Change Please!

Andy Mac
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:35 PM
forum name "supernova sharapova" be changed back to "Maria Sharapova"
thank you

carot
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
okeydo

Andy Mac
Feb 18th, 2005, 06:24 PM
thank you carot....can i ask you sumthin?

carot
Feb 19th, 2005, 10:42 AM
yes

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Feb 20th, 2005, 05:53 AM
what the....

Andy Mac
Feb 22nd, 2005, 09:36 PM
carot...heres the question...can u please make edward in the maria forum our moderator...and sein as u sayed yes to me askin a question...and sein as your such a wonderful and beautiful person...can i have an asnwer pRETTY PLEASE..even if its a no or a later...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Feb 23rd, 2005, 07:16 AM
carot...heres the question...can u please make edward in the maria forum our moderator...and sein as u sayed yes to me askin a question...and sein as your such a wonderful and beautiful person...can i have an asnwer pRETTY PLEASE..even if its a no or a later...

Good try... :rolleyes:

carot
Feb 23rd, 2005, 12:14 PM
we don't assign new player mods no more, sorry!

Andy Mac
Feb 23rd, 2005, 10:13 PM
if y adont mindme asking....why not...all we ask is for the shrapova forum to have 1 mod...edward.....cuz we really do need it....theres alot of newbies that post ALOT of crap....so even just to quickly make eddy our mod wud mkae our day:D thanks for your time tho carot..i kno how unimportant this thread is...and i kno you cud be doing way better things...so thankyou for at least listening

Andy Mac
Feb 23rd, 2005, 11:09 PM
the admins have teh power to do it mate....you ask the admins to make someone a mod..and they take it form there..but apparently they aint doing that nemore..even tho we DESPARETLY need one:sad:

Princess Sarah.
Feb 24th, 2005, 01:52 AM
yeah the sharapova forum badly needs a mod and i think eddy should be it

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Feb 24th, 2005, 06:53 AM
guys.... we'll have to face it... it won't work....

Edward.
Feb 24th, 2005, 03:50 PM
There's no point continuing to protest. Carot has made up his mind.

So stop.

carot
Feb 24th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Our experiences with player mods have not turned out well, and there is no point in having one anyway seeing the same rules count for player forums as for GM, NT and all other forums. So just report posts that you feel are offensive.

And this is not just my call Edward. It's guidelines from higher hand. Guidelines i completely agree with though...

Andy Mac
Feb 24th, 2005, 11:18 PM
thanks anyways carot....:yeah: your a cool guy/girl

carot
Feb 25th, 2005, 11:43 AM
well if the are use less then why not just let then to make him happy ;)
I didn't really say they were useless, i said our experiences with them didn't turn out well, ie abuse of power and stuff like that.

I'm male Andy ;)

no1mariafan
Feb 25th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Carot obviously hasn't read "Rebuilding the forum." :p

Andy Mac
Feb 26th, 2005, 02:01 PM
alroght well...thanks mate (as in yur a guy:p) and yeah i realize what you mean by abuse of power and such...altho i doubt mr edward wud do that..newho..thanks carot....:yeah: ill prob get tlkin to ya again

Edward.
Feb 26th, 2005, 11:16 PM
I can understand where carot and the other mods are coming from. I was a long-term member of a forum that had a moderator who misused his moderator priveleges. The situation came to a head and it was unpleasant, with the moderator wiping out a great number of important forum threads in response to suggestions he should be replaced.

Its annoying, but the admin must be wary of a repeat scenario, no matter how nice and trustworthy the moderator candidate may seem.

Andy Mac
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:33 PM
alright then..so its settled..no mod for masha!