PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsons

Helas
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:10 PM
Why is the show so bad now

I recently saw the episode "Catch ‘Em If You Can" where Homer and Marge tried to escape to Florida it was terrible I didn't laugh once!

Why is the show still continuing?

Venus Forever
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
I really don't know what happened this show.

The show used to be so fucking hilarious time after time....

but for the past three seasons or so, I could care less about it. I rarely laugh, which leads to me rarely watching it anymore.

Still one of the greatest shows in TV history, but it's a shame that it has come to this.

JonBcn
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:31 PM
I hadnt seen it for years, but downloaded the tennis episode to watch last week when I was in hospital. It was really, really bad :(

I think part of the art of making a good TV series is knowing when to stop.

GoDominique
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
It has been shit for several years now, I don't watch it anymore.

The tennis episode is horrible.

Helas
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:34 PM
I hadnt seen it for years, but downloaded the tennis episode to watch last week when I was in hospital. It was really, really bad :(

I think part of the art of making a good TV series is knowing when to stop.
The tennis episode is dreadful I think they made it just to get the Williams sisters to appear on the show.

Joana
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:19 PM
It's probably Bush's fault. ;)

Seriously though, I adore the Simpsons but lately the show is really not what it used to be. And the tennis episode :help:
I guess it's hard to come up with good ideas time after time over more than 10 years.

~RedRose~
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:57 PM
The tennis episode is heaps old. It is not one of the new ones.

*Karen*
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:06 PM
I love the Simpsons but I've not enjoyed the last couple of episodes. Seasons 3,4 and 5 are my faviourites.