PDA

View Full Version : To American Kerry Supporters

nash
Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:53 PM
Just wanted to say to all of the American Kerry supporters on the board that I know today is a very tough day for you and you have my admiration for your devotion to your candidate.

If the results had been reversed, I would be feeling very down today. So, I want to offer you encouragement if I can.

Even though your man didn't win last night, the sun is still rising in America, Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. We have so much to be thankful for in our country. Every day, there are countless blessings that we can choose to focus on. Our freedom as a nation and the right to vote are precious gifts. Let's all try to come together and take pride in our great nation.

My prayers go with you all, and to our country.

-Nash-

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks we appreciate it....just pray for us the next for years...cuz we are gonna need it.

MinnyGophers
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:03 PM
Thank you.
IT was indeed extremely hard to take, but America voted.
God Bless America

griffin
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks, nash.

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:20 PM
Sorry but when someone kicks me in the teeth I do not turn around and say, "gee that hurt, but I'll try to get over it and move on and support you so you can kick me in the teeth again."

Please.

I will do everything within my power and ability to oppose this president.

He erodes civil liberty and i'm supposed to support him? please.

He causes the deaths of thousands of innocents over his vendetta war and im supposed to support him? please.

I have an idea: everyone who voted for him should go fight his battles. You go die in his war. You give up your job to an overseas underpaid worker. You way exorbitant premiums on your health care.

The country is split and the great Divider is not going to bring us together.

Funny how they preach togetherness and empathy when they win. Where was all this in 1996? Where was all this when Clinton was under impeachment?

~{X}~
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:31 PM
Land of the Free
Does that mean Gay people can marry now!? Yay! Oh wait...sorry didn't 11 states ban that yesterday!?!
Ahh whatever lol I am over it. ::looks on.:: I take it one day at a time lol. 4 years is a long time but whatever they will pass eventually.... :D