PDA

View Full Version : The way Bush waves to the people is so irritating.

Hagar
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:55 AM
Whether I liked it or not, I've seen a lot of George W. Bush over the last days.
One thing struck me: the way he waves to the people. He starts to move his hand and then kind of stops in the middle of the movement. Everytime I see it my hair raises. It's such a noncommittal gesture. It's saying: I wave to you but I don't wave to you. It's saying "A" but not "B".

It's actually very typical of the guy. I hear all this talk about "how strong he is" and "what a powerful leader". But in his body language, he seems to lack commitment. When he smiles, it's a smirk. When he's serious, it never takes long before the smirk appears again. He seems to constantly mock at everything.

This year, when the landing in Normandy was remembered, all the other heads of states had put on their "serious occasion" face. Bush had put on his usual smirk. I guess he simply does not have a "serious occasion" face.

mandy7
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:57 AM
this thread is a load of :bs:

Hagar
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:00 AM
this thread is a load of :bs:
Too bad that people can post threads here without your authorisation...

mandy7
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:02 AM
'm annoyed by the way the pope waves..
see me creating a thread? nope

!<blocparty>!
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:05 AM
is anything he does not irritating?

Hagar
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:06 AM
You are clearly annoyed by my thread. Maybe you can simply stay out of it? :devil:

Halardfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
Every single think about him is irritating, his smarmy half-wit grin, his endless babbling, his 'folksy' use of words, his grotesque peering eyes, his brain-free skull, his sheer utter bloody pathetic crappy useless crappy awful awful AWFULNESS!!! He is a stupid stupid little man.

The mere sight of him makes me wanna throw up in his stinking little face!

Am I bitter and angry about the result?

Yes I bloody am!

flyingmachine
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:16 AM
Every single think about him is irritating, his smarmy half-wit grin, his endless babbling, his 'folksy' use of words, his grotesque peering eyes, his brain-free skull, his sheer utter bloody pathetic crappy useless crappy awful awful AWFULNESS!!! He is a stupid stupid little man.

The mere sight of him makes me wanna throw up in his stinking little face!

Am I bitter and angry about the result?

Yes I bloody am!
I don't think he is brainless afterall but he does acting to be less intelligent than most people realised so they can vote for him. :devil:

Sam L
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:19 AM
Ever heard of the word 'choice'?

~RedRose~
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:22 AM
Ever heard of the word 'pointless'?

Meanwhile I have heard of the word 'choice' and I 'choose' to call this thread out as a worthless piece of crap thread. Thanks :)

GoDominique
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:36 AM
Get used to it.

mandy7
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
so let me get this straight, i got bad repped twice cause i think this thread is pointless?

ah well, if that's what makes Sam L (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?u=596) & Hagar (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?u=47) sleep at night
so be it :shrug:

~RedRose~
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:18 AM
:lol: ....... Hagar ob hasnt seen my post yet ..... So I wait in suspence for his witty little comment.

Sam L on the other hand ....... :shrug: ..... he hates me :lol: because I'm apparently so racist and homophobic ..... lol

Elske
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:42 AM
Oh God get a life, woman.

jankovic fan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:52 AM
i :wavey: to you :D good thread

mandy7
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:53 AM
:wavey: :wavey:

Experimentee
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:56 AM
I agree with you. He always seems very arrogant every time he speaks too :mad:
I cant stand people who smirk.

fifiricci
Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:03 PM
Well done Hagar :worship: Let's hope the sanctimonious arrogant cowboy takes up the bottle again and gets booted out of office.

mandy7
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:48 AM
:wavey: :lol:

Beefy
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Yeah I must say, a leader of a country waving to his people all the time :rolleyes: , I don't why he does it ;)

mandy7
Nov 4th, 2004, 07:00 AM
our Queen Beatrix waves like this: :bigwave:

Beefy
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:43 AM
:lol: Eyes closed, and big grin included?

mandy7
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:44 AM
hell yeah :p

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2003/04_april/30/binnenland/0430-koninginnedag-06-402.jpg