PDA

View Full Version : Why I think Democrats my be a thing of the past -

"Sluggy"
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:54 AM
My theory is that Republicans have more kids. ;) The religious right probably has bigger families. :angel: And our poltical offiliations are largely determined by our parents and our upbringing. 10% of of democrats generally dont have kids at all. :eek: I havent really met any liberals that have big families. So the Republicans, in the long term are going to outnumber us by a longshot. They are going to take over the world. :devil:

Sam L
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:12 AM
My theory is that Republicans have more kids. ;) The religious right probably has bigger families. :angel: And our poltical offiliations are largely determined by our parents and our upbringing. 10% of of democrats generally dont have kids at all. :eek: I havent really met any liberals that have big families. So the Republicans, in the long term are going to outnumber us by a longshot. They are going to take over the world. :devil:
Well, I don't think China is Republican.

But what you're saying about kids is true. The bad news for America is that religious right are not very progressive. You keep this up and America will not be a scientific powerhouse in the future.

flyingmachine
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:27 AM

But what you're saying about kids is true. The bad news for America is that religious right are not very progressive. You keep this up and America will not be a scientific powerhouse in the future.
Which is good news for China and bad news for America. Well for the long term anyway. :devil: In fact this could be a good news for Europe too because they always picking up Europe's best scientist for many years. The European scientist will likely to stay at home if those religious people stops all these research. :devil:
China is not republican they don't want to go back to the feudal past for sure. ;)

"Sluggy"
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:07 AM

I assumed that people would know i was talking only about the United states. the left of center in other parts of the world does not have the same issues.

Sam L
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:14 AM
I assumed that people would know i was talking only about the United states. the left of center in other parts of the world does not have the same issues.
It was a joke.

flyingmachine
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:20 AM
We all know that you are talking about the State.
The increase numbers of relgious fundmentalist is not always a good thing for both the world and for US. In the end it will hurt the US. Whiles the rest of the world moves on.