PDA

View Full Version : where does Sharapova stand?

JohnPratt
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:55 AM
Does anyone have any references to where Sharapova stands politically? Don't give me opinionated crap without some kind of reference to something outside of your head. --John

flyingmachine
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:06 AM
Does anyone have any references to where Sharapova stands politically? Don't give me opinionated crap without some kind of reference to something outside of your head. --John
You better ask her for that.

Jarrett
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:07 AM
Who cares? She can't vote.

Navratilove
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:24 AM
Who did the Williams sisters vote for?

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:49 AM
She usually stands pretty close to the baseline, but it really depends on who she's playing. I must say, though, that she's not intimidated by facing someone with a big serve. What's more, you just know she'll take advantage of someone with a weak service game like Dementieva.

Does that answer the question? :angel:

Experimentee
Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:04 PM
From looking at her responses in interviews I highly doubt she has any political opinions :haha:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
I dunno where she stands, but i'll tell you where i'd like her to sit.

Next to me cheering on the Boro of course ;)

the cat
Nov 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
From what I know Maria supports Russian President Putin more than American President Bush.

Frank
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:06 PM
From looking at her responses in interviews I highly doubt she has any political opinions :haha:
I'm glad there's at least someone who can laugh about your "joke". :)

Circe
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:37 AM
From what I know Maria supports Russian President Putin more than American President Bush.
one dictator instead of another, you mean? ;)

the cat
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Da Circe. ;)

jacobruiz
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:58 PM

Maria showed a lot of interest in the hostage tragedy in Russia. Reporters don't seem to ask tennis players about politics (thank God!).

Frank Riley
Nov 4th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Okay Sharapova stand on the fair left one step behind me normally unless she is leaning on me or grabbing me, in bed she normally is on my right so I can hold her and spoon. Any more questions. :lol:

Dirty Sanchez
Nov 4th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I dunno where she stands, but i'll tell you where i'd like her to sit.

Next to me cheering on the Boro of course ;)
Maria's a Geordie and you know it! :p

-cata-
Nov 4th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Who did the Williams sisters vote for?
Their religion doesn't allowed them to talk about politics or vote.