PDA

View Full Version : If Bush wins, I am OUT OF HERE..and by here I mean the US...

CoryAnnAvants#1
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:18 AM
If Bush wins, my junior year (and very likely my senior year) will be spent at the University of Melbourne in Australia...I've already contemplated moving abroad, maybe even permanently, but this may clinch it...I can't imagine living in a nation that would support the second coming of Hitler.

harloo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:21 AM
If Bush wins, my junior year (and very likely my senior year) will be spent at the University of Melbourne in Australia...I've already contemplated moving abroad, maybe even permanently, but this may clinch it...I can't imagine living in a nation that would support the second coming of Hitlet.
:lol:

Well it looks like you will be moving, because Bush has scared folks into another term.:tape: :lick:

Hurley
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:22 AM
You know...I'm sorry, but this is a bullshit position and I HATE when people say it. Because that means that everyone who wants to make a difference is going to leave, letting our nation reside even more thoroughly in the hands of dipshits.

You don't like what's happening in your country? Work to change it. Don't be a coward and leave.

That's all I have to say about that.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:22 AM
There is always canada! We have room after all the pissed off conservatives went to the US after the last election here ;)

Steam
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:26 AM
You know...I'm sorry, but this is a bullshit position and I HATE when people say it. Because that means that everyone who wants to make a difference is going to leave, letting our nation reside even more thoroughly in the hands of dipshits.

You don't like what's happening in your country? Work to change it. Don't be a coward and leave.

</Battle Hymn of the Republic>

Lets see, I'll be at least 35 in time for the 2016 election.

I'm going to start to grassroots campaign tomorrow.

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:26 AM
I'm going to check into moving abroad as well. There has to be another country out there that will support same sex marriages, that I can afford to live in. After all the Cost of Living has skyrocketed with Bush. I'd gladly give up my US Citizenship for life if he's elected to another 4 years.

Sally Struthers
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:28 AM
Nothing personal but some of you are such drama queens. Go already!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:29 AM
There is always canada! We have room after all the pissed off conservatives went to the US after the last election here ;)
Those who lack useful skills and will stick us paying for their ass need not apply ;)

Rtael

We tried that once, and it looks as if it isn't working. Any good cheap land available in the UK in about 5 years? :p

Philbo
Bradshaw - Come to sydney isntead mate!!! Dont blame you you poor thing!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:30 AM
Nothing personal but some of you are such drama queens. Go already!
As I said, the same nonsense was said after the last elections in Canada. I went over to Canada.com and laughed my ass off at the pissed off conservative votes who cried about the "stupid liberals" and how they were "putting the house up for sale tomorrow!" :lol:

Hurley
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:30 AM
</Battle Hymn of the Republic>

Lets see, I'll be at least 35 in time for the 2016 election.

I'm going to start to grassroots campaign tomorrow.

Hurley/Steam '16! The whitest ticket since McKinley/Roosevelt!

Lee-Waters' Boy
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:31 AM
and who said fags weren't drama queens :lol:

faboozadoo15
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:31 AM
:wavey:

Mattographer
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:32 AM
Bradshaw - Come to sydney isntead mate!!! Dont blame you you poor thing!
I second that :p Sydney is too way much better than Melbourne (coughs). Sorry, Melbournians.

xr6turbo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:32 AM
Come to Perth!!!

CoryAnnAvants#1
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:33 AM
As I said, the same nonsense was said after the last elections in Canada. I went over to Canada.com and laughed my ass off at the pissed off conservative votes who cried about the "stupid liberals" and how they were "putting the house up for sale tomorrow!" :lol:
You think I'm kidding? I was likely going anyway regardless of the result of this election. I thought it would be good for me to go abroad. This just clinched it. Now I really am outta here. Definitely for a year. Possibly for graduate school, and even more likely in the working world I will either be in London or Melbourne.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:35 AM
You think I'm kidding? I was likely going anyway regardless of the result of this election. I thought it would be good for me to go abroad. This just clinched it. Now I really am outta here. Definitely for a year. Possibly for graduate school, and even more likely in the working world I will either be in London or Melbourne.
I'm not mocking you out. I think going abroad is great. I'm merely pointing out that the same thing was said by a number of people in a similar situation. People in other threads have said they would leave too, which is why I said it. If it was JUST you, I wouldn't have said anything.

And no, I don't think you are kidding.

darrinbaker00
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:35 AM
I second that :p Sydney is too way much better than Melbourne (coughs). Sorry, Melbournians.
But Melbourne is where the Open is..... ;)

cheesestix
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:36 AM
If Bush wins, my junior year (and very likely my senior year) will be spent at the University of Melbourne in Australia...I've already contemplated moving abroad, maybe even permanently, but this may clinch it...I can't imagine living in a nation that would support the second coming of Hitler.

Dude, you're a joke.

How can you sit there and compare Bush to Hitler? :rolleyes:

You may not care for everything that Bush does, but to compare him to Hitler is absurd (and insensitive). Maybe you should pick up a history book once in a while.

Mattographer
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:39 AM
But Melbourne is where the Open is..... ;)
Two weeks in one year is enough for you? :p

LucasArg
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:41 AM
US Citizens is making a BIG mistake, AGAIN... I know this is not defined yet, but I can't believe a state like OHIO where a lot of workers lost their jobs, are voting for Bush

harloo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:42 AM

Sorry, but Bush is in for another 4 years and it looks like the Republicans will maintain control over the house and senate. So indeed they have the upper hand regardless of what anyone tries to change. It will be more of the same shady policies and backroom dealings that went on under Bush's first term.

darrinbaker00
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:44 AM
Dude, you're a joke.

How can you sit there and compare Bush to Hitler? :rolleyes:

You may not care for everything that Bush does, but to compare him to Hitler is absurd (and insensitive). Maybe you should pick up a history book once in a while.
Adolf Hitler was an evil genius. George W. Bush is not evil, and.....well, let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Sally Struthers
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:46 AM
US Citizens is making a BIG mistake, AGAIN... I know this is not defined yet, but I can't believe a state like OHIO where a lot of workers lost their jobs, are voting for Bush

You don't live here so what you think does not matter.

darrinbaker00
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:46 AM
Two weeks in one year is enough for you? :p
As a tennis fan, yes.

cheesestix
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:47 AM
Adolf Hitler was an evil genius. George W. Bush is not evil, and.....well, let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Wow, almost everyone else here seems to think that Bush is the anti-Christ. Along the lines of what you said, it amazes me that some people can call him dumb and at the same time accuse him of all of these conspiracies.

I don't think he's evil or a genius either. But I trust him more than I do John Kerry.

BTW, did you vote for Badnarik?

faboozadoo15
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:48 AM
what do you mean by "in a state like OHIO..."

faboozadoo15
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
Wow, almost everyone else here seems to think that Bush is the anti-Christ. Along the lines of what you said, it amazes me that some people can call him dumb and at the same time accuse him of all of these conspiracies.

stop being reasonable.
bush to these people is clearly 2 beings
one is dumb
and one is a crafty conspirator

i guess they think they can have it both ways... whatever works, i assume.

darrinbaker00
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:52 AM

I don't think people are on Bush specifically as much as they are on the entire Bush administration, specifically Dick Cheney, who many perceive as being the brains of the outfit.

~RedRose~
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:53 AM
:rolleyes:

Couver
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:53 AM
Hey I left after those elections :o But not because the liberals won. I do loath them with a passion and of course I will be sure to do my best to vote them out the next chance I get. :)

But I can understand where Brandshaw is coming from. But I wouldn't give up on your country just because of one crappy leader. This is politics it is never going to be perfect. Sure Bush is a moron and most high school students are more articulate but it's only 4 years. Your country isn't the problem as you can see many people did vote for Kerry, just not enough. :sad:

darrinbaker00
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:54 AM
stop being reasonable.
bush to these people is clearly 2 beings
one is dumb
and one is a crafty conspirator

i guess they think they can have it both ways... whatever works, i assume.
You know, you're the first person to ever accuse that guy of being reasonable. DON'T DO IT AGAIN!! :mad:

CoryAnnAvants#1
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:54 AM
I can't understand why people are voting for Bush ANYWHERE (but especially in Ohio, and I'm going to college here now so I can see the effects firsthand). And honestly, I'm willing to listen. If people could give me legitimately good reasons, I might reconsider my views. But out of all the Bush supporters I know, not one has given me a really good reason.

Bush's results are obvious. Our economy is shot, unemployment rates are the worst they've been in a long time, he's against basic human rights (abortion, gay marriage etc), and most importantly he dragged us into a war we didn't need to be in to begin with. And then he says we're invading Iraq to spread democracy and it's for humanitarian reasons. BULLSHIT. No war is for humanitarian reasons. Every single war is for food, money, or resources. In this case it's oil.

With the strains he's put on our relations with other nations internationally, some country is going to bomb our ass in the next four years. Mark my words. Besides Britain, we have no one supporting us with troops except for Poland (who sent 3600...whoop-de-doo) and other bullshit nations that send us all of like 12 troops. There's no way this will get better in the next four years.

Furthermore, Bush's religious beliefs get in the way of his job. Nothing wrong with being religious but when you dump your beliefs on others, particularly whole nations...it's sickening. There was some well know Christian figure on CNN a couple months ago (that Bush knows and supports personally) and he basically summed up the war in Iraq as Christians vs. Muslims. The people in Iraq were evil because they're Muslim and they're attacking because we're Christian and the refuse to see the right way of life. It was absolutely scary and sickening and horrifying...

Furthermore, he's just a smarmy man, he's a bully, and some of the tactics he and Cheney used to scare people into voting for him were manipulative and disgusting. At a rally in Cleveland (and yes I was there), Dick Cheney actually said "If you vote for John Kerry, there will be another 9/11." And people in this country are easily influenced enough and just fuckin stupid enough to believe that crap. Patheitc...

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:56 AM
You know what really would suck, if those of us with functioning brains don't get out of here, and a crackpot hero :armed: Bush to RIP status, we're stuck with Cheney. I'm seriously, and very seriously considering moving overseas. I have relatives in Germany, and Italy.... And they would be more than glad to assist me in getting out of this Bush Run hellhole. Besides, if Bush Wins, let the terror artists begin.

Sally Struthers
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:57 AM
I'd gladly give up my US Citizenship for life if he's elected to another 4 years.

That's insulting that you'd give up something that people die trying to attain.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:59 AM
Hey I left after those elections :o But not because the liberals won. I do loath them with a passion and of course I will be sure to do my best to vote them out the next chance I get. :)

The vote is decided in Ontario ;)

If the conservatives would wisen up and stop putting forth candidates who are religious fundementalists, they might have half a shot at some of the close Ontario ridings... but I suppose that would make too much sense :retard:

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:01 AM

When you have a leader as weak as ours, and you start acting like the actual hollywood star you are supposed to be (And BTW, saw several write ups, where the actual Sally Struthers is voting Kerry, so you need to research more) you'd see we cannot handle another 4 years of this.

I'll gladly give up my US citizenship, and tell this country to kiss my ass on the way out when I move with my girlfriend overseas. I had 3 family members leave the USA after Bush ran and won the first time, and I'm sure, any 3 of them (althou I really don't want to move to Asia like the one has) will assist us in getting out of her. Because I'm tired of living in a country were there are more STUPID people (Bush supporters) will vote for a man that DESTROYS a great nation.

I'm out of here by Mid January! THE USA can KISS MY WHITE ASS when I leave, and I'll be as Anti-American as I want when I go

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:02 AM
bwahahaha another thread hijacked by Canadians :o

darrinbaker00
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:03 AM
I understand where you're coming from, Sally, but to not exercise our rights (including leaving if you don't like what's going on here) would be the real insult.

cheesestix
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:08 AM
and I'll be as Anti-American as I want when I go

Sounds like you've already reached that point.

BTW, be sure and drop us a line and let us know how great the economy is and how perfect the country is wherever it is that you go to.

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:11 AM
I'm Anti-Bush, and to see that the Majority of America votes for the stupid ass fucker, then I'm Anti-American too. He's terrible, and I hope that everyone that voted for him gets the wrath of his next 4 years, from terrorist attacks, to rising prices in EVERYTHING. I wonder how happy a lot of them are going to be, when their job goes overseas.... :haha:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:14 AM
bwahahaha another thread hijacked by Canadians :o
It's not like anything worthwhile is happening up here, now that hockey season is out of order. :o

CoryAnnAvants#1
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:15 AM
Just for the record, the results of this election AS WE SPEAK are coming down to who wins Ohio. Bush is up 249-196. Bush is leading in New Mexico, while Kerry is leading in Nevada, Washington, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Hawaii, and New Hampshire. Ohio is worth 20 electoral votes, so if Bush can get that state (and he's leading 51% to 49% with 15% of the votes still being tallied) he's basically won the election. If he doesn't get Ohio, Kerry will more than likely rack up enough points to win the election.

Tennis Fool
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:15 AM
I can't understand why people are voting for Bush ANYWHERE (but especially in Ohio, and I'm going to college here now so I can see the effects firsthand). And honestly, I'm willing to listen. If people could give me legitimately good reasons, I might reconsider my views. But out of all the Bush supporters I know, not one has given me a really good reason.

Bush's results are obvious. Our economy is shot, unemployment rates are the worst they've been in a long time, he's against basic human rights (abortion, gay marriage etc), and most importantly he dragged us into a war we didn't need to be in to begin with. And then he says we're invading Iraq to spread democracy and it's for humanitarian reasons. BULLSHIT. No war is for humanitarian reasons. Every single war is for food, money, or resources. In this case it's oil.

With the strains he's put on our relations with other nations internationally, some country is going to bomb our ass in the next four years. Mark my words. Besides Britain, we have no one supporting us with troops except for Poland (who sent 3600...whoop-de-doo) and other bullshit nations that send us all of like 12 troops. There's no way this will get better in the next four years.

Furthermore, Bush's religious beliefs get in the way of his job. Nothing wrong with being religious but when you dump your beliefs on others, particularly whole nations...it's sickening. There was some well know Christian figure on CNN a couple months ago (that Bush knows and supports personally) and he basically summed up the war in Iraq as Christians vs. Muslims. The people in Iraq were evil because they're Muslim and they're attacking because we're Christian and the refuse to see the right way of life. It was absolutely scary and sickening and horrifying...

Furthermore, he's just a smarmy man, he's a bully, and some of the tactics he and Cheney used to scare people into voting for him were manipulative and disgusting. At a rally in Cleveland (and yes I was there), Dick Cheney actually said "If you vote for John Kerry, there will be another 9/11." And people in this country are easily influenced enough and just fuckin stupid enough to believe that crap. Patheitc...
Why do they support him? Maybe because Kerry is a Yank. Should have come from Clinton/Gore land.

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:16 AM
It's not like anything worthwhile is happening up here, now that hockey season is out of order. :o

Dear god is that Movie in night in Canada bs annoying :o

Haven't talked to you in along time :wavey:

*procrastinates*

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:20 AM
Dear god is that Movie in night in Canada bs annoying :o

Haven't talked to you in along time :wavey:

*procrastinates*
They are doing movie night in Canada? That's lame. It might be worth while if they got Don Cherry to offer his comments half way through though. I'd tune in just for the "halftime" report.

I'm wasting time too. I decided that no matter which way the election went, it would be more fun to read wtaworld than my textbook.

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:20 AM
They are doing movie night in Canada? That's lame. It might be worth while if they got Don Cherry to offer his comments half way through though. I'd tune in just for the "halftime" report.

I dunno, last time I tuned in, they were playing some Disney classics...it was quite the shock

harloo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:21 AM
Why do they support him? Maybe because Kerry is a Yank. Should have come from Clinton/Gore land.
Nah, they support Bush because he scares them. Bush ran his campaign on fear. He even implied that Kerry was not strong enough to deal with terrorism which IMO was pretty low.

Damn, I wouldn't even mind if another Republican candidate with some sense won the Presidency. Bush is a fanatical nut job and he does not deserve to step inside of the White House.:fiery:

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:21 AM

I'm wasting time too. I decided that no matter which way the election went, it would be more fun to read wtaworld than my textbook.

I know I said some harsh things about Canada before, but at least they are liberal run. And I feel their pain with the ongoing NHL lockout.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:22 AM
I dunno, last time I tuned in, they were playing some Disney classics...it was quite the shock
Oh, how low we've gone :sad:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:22 AM
I know I said some harsh things about Canada before, but at least they are liberal run. And I feel their pain with the ongoing NHL lockout.
We have a party that is powered by the Christian right too, you know :)

cheesestix
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:25 AM
I'm Anti-Bush, and to see that the Majority of America votes for the stupid ass fucker, then I'm Anti-American too. He's terrible, and I hope that everyone that voted for him gets the wrath of his next 4 years, from terrorist attacks, to rising prices in EVERYTHING. I wonder how happy a lot of them are going to be, when their job goes overseas.... :haha:

You're an asshole. To wish terrorist attacks upon anyone makes you a scumbag.

Had Kerry won, I wouldn't have been crazy about it, but I wouldn't be wishing ill-will upon anyone....even liberals.

You truly are anti-American.

Good riddance!

America doesn't need people like you, wishing terrorist attacks, assassinations, job loss, etc. You're not part of any solution, you're just part of the problem.

Again, good riddance!

BTW, grow up!

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:26 AM

and they more likely than not will form the next government if the Liberals keep shooting themselves in the foot

Q: What's the difference between the US and Canada?
A: another election

harloo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:28 AM
Had Kerry won, I wouldn't have been crazy about it, but I wouldn't be wishing ill-will upon anyone....even liberals.

Give us all a freaking break!! :rolleyes: You are so pro-Bush I wouldn't be suprised if you did wish ill will upon liberals in the event that Kerry won.

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:28 AM

Yes but last I checked you are making advancements in research for a cure on diabetes. (Something someone close to me needs badly)

And also, the Christians aren't quite as bad as these "Southern Baptist" hypocrites. ;)

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:29 AM
and they more likely than not will form the next government if the Liberals keep shooting themselves in the foot

Q: What's the difference between the US and Canada?
A: another election
As I said in another thread, I holding out hope that this American election will have the opposite effect on ours. That the "we're not american!" sentiment will hold up just enough to swing a few votes liberal :p

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:30 AM
Give us all a freaking break!! :rolleyes: You are so pro-Bush I wouldn't be suprised if you did wish ill will upon liberals in the event that Kerry won.

The funny thing is cheesestix is AMERICAN right? Well why is he/she so ashamed to not fly an American Flag beside of their name? We know why I don't fly an American Flag, I won't because of vile piles of shit like Bush/Cheney.

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:31 AM
As I said in another thread, I holding out hope that this American election will have the opposite effect on ours. That the "we're not american!" sentiment will hold up just enough to swing a few votes liberal :p

gotta love that dependable knee-jerk anti-Americanism :o

Hopefully the rest of the world works that way too :angel:

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:31 AM

:lol:
I hope so, I feel sorry for any other nation that will be run by something even remotely close to what we're stuck with.

I've heard several people say they'd rather be Commies than have Bush in office again. So I'm certainly not alone. I just wish those of us that have brains could branch off and form our own government and nation. Whilst watching the Republican one, fall and crumble to the ground. ;)

cheesestix
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:32 AM

That's bullshit.

I'm pro-Bush, but I'm far from far-right.

And I would never wish terrorist attacks, bad economy, job loss on anyone.

You don't know me.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:33 AM
The funny thing is cheesestix is AMERICAN right? Well why is he/she so ashamed to not fly an American Flag beside of their name? We know why I don't fly an American Flag, I won't because of vile piles of shit like Bush/Cheney.

I don't "fly" my flag next to my name either, and it has squat to do with how I feel about my country. This is *just* a messageboard on tennis, not a political forum.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:34 AM

Hey, sometimes it works!

I actually wouldn't mind a conservative MINORITY government, where the libs and ndp hold the majority of power.

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:36 AM
Hey, sometimes it works!

I actually wouldn't mind a conservative MINORITY government, where the libs and ndp hold the majority of power.

anyone but the bloc eh? ;)

ah what the hell, next time I'm voting marijuana and calling it a day :cool: No more wasting my vote on a riding the liberals have sewn up.

propi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:39 AM
Leaving the country shouldn't be a consequence of a political result, but just a question of will to open your mind and try to get in touch with other ways of living, that's one of the greatest ways to realize how similar and how different we all are :)
If you finally go to Australia I'm sure you will have a great time there :wavey:
:rolleyes: at some comments in this thread

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:40 AM
anyone but the bloc eh? ;)

ah what the hell, next time I'm voting marijuana and calling it a day :cool: No more wasting my vote on a riding the liberals have sewn up.
The block forming national government simply doesn't make any fucking sense so I didn't consider it as a possibility. Thankfully, Ontario would never let that happen anyways :angel:

~RedRose~
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:42 AM
I find it funny that the Bush haters, because of the board being predominately anti bush, felt that they were in the majority.

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:43 AM
The block forming national government simply doesn't make any fucking sense so I didn't consider it as a possibility. Thankfully, Ontario would never let that happen anyways :angel:

Say what you will Prairie folk, but it's a good thing the GTA has more seats than several of your provinces combined :p

cheesestix
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:45 AM
I find it funny that the Bush haters, because of the board being predominately anti bush, felt that they were in the majority.

Well, it certainly looked like it'd be a landslide based on that one "poll" thread. What was it? Kerry 99, Bush 30?

Lee-Waters' Boy
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:46 AM
Well, it certainly looked like it'd be a landslide based on that one "poll" thread. What was it? Kerry 99, Bush 30?
well, people forget that 99 out of 139 probably don't even live in the US , thereby making their opinions irrelevant :lol:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:47 AM
Say what you will Prairie folk, but it's a good thing the GTA has more seats than several of your provinces combined :p

Dude, I'm totally GTA.

Well... almost.

JohnPratt
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:48 AM
Alec Baldwin said he would leave in 2000 if Bush was elected. When he didn't move out of the country he was asked why. He said that he meant Bush Sr. What a liar. If you are against Bush, PLEASE leave. We certainly do not need anymore idiots in this great country than we already have. Oh, and I guess movies aren't everything like some people think. I guess Mr. Moore can go cry now. Or he can start lawsuits because democrats have a history of being sore losers. Bye

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:49 AM
Dude, I'm totally GTA.

Well... almost.

yeah, I know...Guelph :p

I was talking to the imaginary Prairie folk

Couver
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:51 AM
Well I feel so bad for American democrats :sad:

I can't say I feel it as badly as American democracts since the outcome effects me to a very small degree.

I think I'm just bitter than I won't see John Edwards anymore.

Sally Struthers
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:51 AM
well, people forget that 99 out of 139 probably don't even live in the US , thereby making their opinions irrelevant :lol:

of the 40 left at least 20 aren't old enough to vote :lol:

harloo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:58 AM
Alec Baldwin said he would leave in 2000 if Bush was elected. When he didn't move out of the country he was asked why. He said that he meant Bush Sr. What a liar. If you are against Bush, PLEASE leave. We certainly do not need anymore idiots in this great country than we already have. Oh, and I guess movies aren't everything like some people think. I guess Mr. Moore can go cry now. Or he can start lawsuits because democrats have a history of being sore losers. Bye
As the repubs have a history of being cheaters as witnessed in Florida last election. I hope that all those who voted for the fanatical cowboy are the first drafted. You seem to agree with everything GW does, so you should be the first one on the front line. It's a shame he wasn't man enough to fight in a war himself, but is willing to send off other children to fight. What a REAL war hero.:rolleyes:

Couver
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:02 AM
As the repubs have a history of being cheaters as witnessed in Florida last election. I hope that all those who voted for the fanatical cowboy are the first drafted. You seem to agree with everything GW does, so you should be the first one on the front line. It's a shame he wasn't man enough to fight in a war himself, but is willing to send off other children to fight. What a REAL war hero.:rolleyes:
Yeah see that's my big problem with him. Would he send his twins? I mean if anyone needs to be doing something productive it's those 2 young women. Scraping by at Ivy League schools with daddy's money isn't very productive.

Maybe if George and Laura knew what it was like to fear that their children were being blown to bits in some foreign country they wouldn't be so quick to play with the lives of other peoples children.

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:05 AM
:haha: Never Luna, NEVER. The rich are always going to be protected. Too bad this isn't like the time of Ancient Greece, where the Leaders fought along side their men in battle. No cowards then.

Bush has No Balls, Bush should go :explode: soon.... :yippee:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:09 AM
yeah, I know...Guelph :p

I was talking to the imaginary Prairie folk
Do any of the 5 prairie folk even post on this board? :angel:

alexusjonesfan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:11 AM
Do any of the 5 prairie folk even post on this board? :angel:

yes, I hear they have much more time to spend on the good old Commodore64, now that the harvest is in :o

Crazy Canuck
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:25 AM
yes, I hear they have much more time to spend on the good old Commodore64, now that the harvest is in :o
They don't think computers are the antichrist? :angel:

Justeenium
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:31 AM
hmm, off topic, but viggen, could you update the map of the Phillistines locations?

Sam L
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:15 AM
Australia is NOT much better. The PM here is an idiot who wants to be George Bush and Australia be America. :o

It's really embarassing and I'm embarassed to be Australian.

If you want to go to an English-speaking country, go to Canada or UK.

flyingmachine
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:16 AM

I think a lots of people all over the world are already going that. ;)

Experimentee
Nov 4th, 2004, 12:57 PM
University of Melbourne is an excellent choice, as is Melbourne itself :yeah:

korben
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Little of topic. But there was an article on one of our major newspaper where they interviewed US citizens that live here. None wanted to move back home as long as Bush is leading. Reason, they have seen what he has done to reputation of all americans in eyes of Europe.

That has zero meaning to those that are never going to leave their home country. Or state. But gives tiny idea of what has happened during past couple of years. Also from same paper, Michael Moores next film should be Kelvin 2.11

JohnPratt
Nov 5th, 2004, 02:22 AM
alright dude whatever. You're so far from reality you're not worth fighting with. Seems to me you probably won't do anything big in your life anyway. Have fun with your liberal friends on this forum as long as you live. And keep on following the fattest, most ugly, hairy, most unprofessional looking freak of a "leader", Mr. Michael Moore. --John

P.S.--Everyone just ignore this dude harloo, he's not even from around here looks like. He's pretty much got no business here worth hearing about obviously.

Tennis Fool
Jan 6th, 2008, 09:20 PM
I wonder if the OP ever left the country :scratch:

HippityHop
Jan 6th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I wonder if the OP ever left the country :scratch:

Probably not. Talk is cheap. :lol:

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jan 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Probably not. Talk is cheap. :lol:
I did, not permanently though ;) I spent a semester in Prague and a month after traveling around eastern Europe.

fufuqifuqishahah
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:25 AM
I did, not permanently though ;) I spent a semester in Prague and a month after traveling around eastern Europe.

how was it???????? and how has living in America been?

====

if you live in the hardcore urban areas, you should generally be free of evangelical republicanism in America.

kittyking
Jan 7th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Australia is NOT much better. The PM here is an idiot who wants to be George Bush and Australia be America. :o

It's really embarassing and I'm embarassed to be Australian.

If you want to go to an English-speaking country, go to Canada or UK.

OMG I never knew you disliked John Howard so much!!!