PDA

View Full Version : It's over, Kerry lost

vogus
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:12 AM
he lost Florida and Ohio, and Michigan and Wisconson as well. Nice effort but no cigar.

all i have to say is - Hillary Clinton in '08. Good night folks.

GoDominique
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:15 AM
vogus - why are ALL your posts either brilliant or idiotic?

Dawn Marie
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:16 AM
It is not over until it is over.:)

Philbo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:17 AM
so sad right now.

faboozadoo15
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:22 AM
did all those states get called? did i miss something?
i stopped watching cnn and just checked in here.

LeonHart
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:23 AM
It hasnt been called, but Bush is leading in those states by a few %.

vogus
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:32 AM
vogus - why are ALL your posts either brilliant or idiotic?
GoDo, that post of mine you quoted is neither brilliant nor idiotic, it is merely true.

They are just waiting until the polls close on the West Coast, but it's pretty clear who won.

GoDominique
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:34 AM
Just because something appears to be likely, it doesn't make it "true" or "clear".

Venus Forever
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:35 AM
GoDo, that post of mine you quoted is neither brilliant nor idiotic, it is merely true.

They are just waiting until the polls close on the West Coast, but it's pretty clear who won.
Lost is past tense....

considering Bush hasn't won yet either, it CANNOT be true.

:)

Navratilove
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:37 AM
I just heard an encouraging rumor that goes Jesus has chosen Kerry.

GoDominique
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:38 AM
Where are her brilliant posts :o
Her? :shrug:

"Her" comments on Venus in GM are pretty much spot on.

Navratilove
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:39 AM

Can't you just shut up?>

CooCooCachoo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:40 AM
:scared: Come on :scared:

Tammy
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:42 AM
its pretty ignorant to even mention that kerry lost this and that when only a very small portion of the precincts in those states have reported in yet.. :rolleyes:

I mean - get the fuck off the band wagon since that seems that was the notion here..

anyhow if Kerry is not able to ultimately pull it off then theres hope for Clinton in 2008.. but christ people.. :yawn:

Dawn Marie
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:45 AM
Not to damper anyone's spirits, but America is not yet ready for a women prez, hell we don't know how to get DUBYA Bush out of office!!

God, I hope Kerry wins this election.

GoDominique
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:46 AM
I think they're fun. :)

faboozadoo15
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:46 AM
I just heard an encouraging rumor that goes Jesus has chosen Kerry.
that's bullshit. jesus abstains from the vote...

Tammy
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:47 AM
True - I know its a long stretch.. but it would be quite impressive if she could get the nomination... baby steps indeed..

Not to damper anyone's spirits, but America is not yet ready for a women prez, hell we don't know how to get DUBYA Bush out of office!!

God, I hope Kerry wins this election.

faboozadoo15
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:47 AM
i don't get why so many people feel a hilary presidency is in the future. she barely won her senate seat in a very liberal state.

Wigglytuff
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:31 AM
he lost Florida and Ohio, and Michigan and Wisconson as well. Nice effort but no cigar.

all i have to say is - Hillary Clinton in '08. Good night folks.

you are a FUCKING IDIOT!!!! PEOPLE IN OHIO ARE STILL CASTING BALLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

florida was far to corrupt to be beat, kerry has a 5 point lead in michigan, only 27% of wisconsin has reported.

~RedRose~
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:34 AM
Calm down Juggletits.

MinnyGophers
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:42 AM
:rolleyes:
All of theses states are neck to neck, and NOT ALL VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED ( it's very far from being over) !!! GOSH!! Stop making stupidasses posts when you have no idea what you are talking about!

Wigglytuff
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:45 AM
Calm down Juggletits.

stop staring at my ubber sexy tits. by the way did you ever talk to the other members who have seen my tits to verify how round and big and luscious my super sexy tits are. one member said they were the hots tits ever. :hearts: :hearts:

matter fact a woman whose tits are as nice as mine would be so ideal!! :hearts: :kiss: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wojtek
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:46 AM
Fuck :fiery: How:sad: :sad: :sad:

Another four poor years for Iraq

I wonder what USA will attack now :rolleyes:

Circe
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:54 AM
i dont see Clinton making it in 2008.
actually i dont see any Democrat coming to the white house in a looooong time if ever if Bush carries this election. i've said before that our country is moving further and further towards the right and the trend seems to be irreversible.

vogus
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:58 AM
i dont see Clinton making it in 2008.
actually i dont see any Democrat coming to the white house in a looooong time if ever if Bush carries this election. i've said before that our country is moving further and further towards the right and the trend seems to be irreversible.

no, it goes in cycles. People said the same thing in the 80s before Clinton came along. Everybody is gonna be so pissed off after 8 years of Bush that there will be a big Democratic win in '08. Trust me on this. Hillary will be a powerful candidate if she chooses to run.

Circe
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:09 AM
hillary is poison to the entire midwest and i'm not sure too many of the coastal states will back her too solidly either. not a very strong ticket if you ask me.

lets see if the repubs put up John McCain. after 8 years of bush McCain will be like a breath of fresh air.

Couver
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:11 AM
Ok they should have put up John Edwards and had Kerry as his running mate.

How could you vote against John Edwards :hearts:

MinnyGophers
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
The thing is that if Hilary gets the democratic nomination, and I really say "IF" , she will have the support of the majority of the women in this nation, just because she is a woman. And then you can add those who support the democratic party, I'd say she has her chances. For sure, she is not gonna be like Nader with 1% :lol:

ex hopman
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
Ok they should have put up John Edwards and had Kerry as his running mate.

I agree!

Kerry doesn't look like someone I'd like to depend on...

Edwards!! :kiss:

skanky~skanketta
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
hypothetically speaking, if bush gets a stroke and dies like, right this instant, does kerry become president?

Bezz
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:45 PM
hypothetically speaking, if bush gets a stroke and dies like, right this instant, does kerry become president?
I think the vice-president takes over until they can elect a new republican leader, then maybe do the election again.

Anyone up for an asassination? :tape: ;) :p

ys
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:48 PM
Forget about Kerry. Kerry is gone.. You won't hear this name again in presidential context after litigation is over..

cadiac
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:49 PM
Oosh!!!!
It's Bush again :ras:

SJW
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
I think the vice-president takes over until they can elect a new republican leader, then maybe do the election again.

Anyone up for an asassination? :tape: ;) :p

:tape:

Dava
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
Oh well...only four years to go...thats if any of us are around in four years time.

Nastyafan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
but these four years will never end for many many people because of that choice:armed: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=13#)

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
Well I did my part...I aint vote for his dumb bush..ya'll just keep America and the future in your prayers until 2008....Obama or Hilary in 2008!!!!!

bis2806
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
I thought he was projected to win wisconsin? no?

faboozadoo15
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:13 PM
that's bullshit. jesus abstains from the vote...
:haha: i got bad repped for saying this...
do people have any sense of humor at all?

faboozadoo15
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:37 PM
if you're a doctor
if you're sane
if you know much about him.

Barrie_Dude
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:45 PM
you are a FUCKING IDIOT!!!! PEOPLE IN OHIO ARE STILL CASTING BALLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

florida was far to corrupt to be beat, kerry has a 5 point lead in michigan, only 27% of wisconsin has reported. :secret: Pssssst! Kerry Lost Ohio and the election!