PDA

View Full Version : Neely having heart surgery...:sad:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:02 PM
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/31484.htm

http://www.nypost.com/photos/pg611022004c.jpg

November 2, 2004 -- WHICH baby boomer will be next? First Bill Clinton, 58, had bypass surgery, and now it's Neely O'Hara's turn. The "Valley of the Dolls" star, 57, is currently a patient at Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, awaiting single-bypass open heart surgery scheduled for tomorrow. O'hara lives in the area with her fourth husband, firefighter Mike Pearce. "Miss O'hara is in excellent health," her manager Mitchell Stubbs told PAGE SIX. "Because she is in excellent health, doctors expect her to be fully recovered by the end of the month."

Sally Struthers
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:05 PM
omg Neely :sad:

"November 2, 2004 -- WHICH baby boomer will be next? First Bill Clinton, 58, had bypass surgery, and now it's Neely O'Hara's turn. The "Valley of the Dolls" star, 57, is currently a patient at Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, awaiting single-bypass open heart surgery scheduled for tomorrow. O'Hara lives in the area with her fourth husband, firefighter Mike Pearce. "Miss O'Hara is in excellent health," her manager Mitchell Stubbs told PAGE SIX. "Because she is in excellent health, doctors expect her to be fully recovered by the end of the month.""

Helen Lawson
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:06 PM
Poor Neely, I wondered where she's been. Those rat-bastard sons of hers better be at the hospital! Neely didn't tell us because she's too proud, but Sally, Joan, Kitty and I will make the pilgrimage to Idaho to be at her side, and sneak in some red ones, too.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:07 PM
omg Neely :sad:
Sad to hear but you and Helen should tell her that it's a perfect excuse to have her face pulled...:tape:

Helen Lawson
57 my ass, she's older than the twins and they're going to be 60 early next year.

Sally Struthers
I'll send over a limo and we'll use the Save the Children charter jet asap

Helen Lawson
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:10 PM
I'll call Christina Crawford and we can stay at her B&B. I figure growing up with Joan, she won't mind 4 Hollywood legend-types staying with her through the end of the month. Let's scream "no wire hangers" to her one morning and see if we get a reaction.

Sally Struthers
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:11 PM
I hope Max will let Kitty out

Sally Struthers
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:12 PM
On a side note, I'm watching Oprah now and Johnny Depp looks clean for the first time ever.

Helen Lawson
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:18 PM
Wow, he's like the king of physically dirty. Oprah must have made him bathe or something.

The next thing you know, Ethan Hawk, Uma Thurman, and Val Kilmer will start appearing in public looking clean as well!