PDA

View Full Version : God, Make Them Shut Up!

apoet29
Nov 2nd, 2004, 02:12 PM
I have these Bush wackos outside of my office screaming four more years! God, I cannot wait for Election Day to be over, so I don't have to listen to this!:mad:

LeonHart
Nov 2nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
1 more day apoet ;)

Maybe you should wear a Kerry shirt today just to piss them off? :p

apoet29
Nov 2nd, 2004, 02:30 PM
1 more day apoet ;)

Maybe you should wear a Kerry shirt today just to piss them off? :p
Good God! The Kerry idiots have arrived and now they are screaming four more wars. Stop the insanity!:eek:

LeonHart
Nov 2nd, 2004, 02:32 PM
Good God! The Kerry idiots have arrived and now they are screaming four more wars. Stop the insanity!:eek:
Hmm...now you need to wear a Nader shirt :lol:

apoet29
Nov 2nd, 2004, 02:36 PM
Hmm...now you need to wear a Nader shirt :lol:
God help me. I can't stand the guy, but if it would make these people shut up, I would. I have to teach class in a half hour and these people are making so much noise that I know it is going to be distracting in class. Why Marshall didn't give us Election Day off, I will never know.

martirogi
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
tell me about it, i have these kerry whackos on wtaworld and they won't stop posting unitl every thread bashes bush or people who support him, sucks doesnt it :)

griffin
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
Yeah, and the Bush morons are too stupid to just stay out of the threads ;)

apoet, do you have access to an airhorn? or a firehose?

Crazy Canuck
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
:lol:

apoet29
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah, and the Bush morons are too stupid to just stay out of the threads ;)

apoet, do you have access to an airhorn? or a firehose?
Unfortunately, no. But luckily my class was in a part of the building where you couldn't hear them.

the cat
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:27 PM
Put the ear plugs in girl! ;) The day will end at some point so you do have that to look forward to Sumeeta! :D

apoet29
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Put the ear plugs in girl! ;) The day will end at some point so you do have that to look forward to Sumeeta! :D
I'll be sure to do that.:p

the cat
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:36 PM
Sumeeta dear, ain't freedom great? :D :bounce: ;) Oh and please remember to vote. Why? Because it's one of our greatest American freedoms.

apoet29
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:42 PM
Sumeeta dear, ain't freedom great? :D :bounce: ;) Oh and please remember to vote. Why? Because it's one of our greatest American freedoms.
God, you sound like my parents! :p

the cat
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
Gee thanks alot. :rolleyes: But maybe you're finally realizing your parents are smart. :) ;)

apoet29
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:50 PM
Gee thanks alot. :rolleyes: But maybe you're finally realizing your parents are smart. :) ;)
I know their smart, and I know that you're smart. But I still have my own mind and feelings as we have talked about before.

BTW, I meant the comparison as a compliment.

the cat
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the compliment. But why was your tongue sticking out when you made that comparison? Gotcha! ;)

Have a nice day Sumeeta. :) Things will quiet down for you later on.

Frank
Nov 2nd, 2004, 07:48 PM
Where's the boiling oil? :devil: