PDA

View Full Version : 1000!!


Martian Martin
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:07 PM
Woohoooo I've reached 1000 posts now!!!!. Well even though I've probably only had about 5 or 6 quality posts ;). Just wanted to say a huge huge thank you to everyone, it's been a lot of fun, you guys are great!!!! :):):):):bounce:

Elske
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:07 PM
woohoo Congrats!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Princess Fiona
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Congrats Martin! You are great, too! ;)

And if it's any consolation, that's five or six quality posts more than m- , errrr :D *cough*

The Crow
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Congrats with your 994-995 non-quality posts! :D :bounce: :bounce:

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:36 PM
well done Martin !!!!!!

congrats

carot
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:03 PM
Woohoo for the kilt-man (with the great taste in faves ;))! :D

Evey
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:20 PM
Yay! Well Done Martin!!


http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/jump.gif

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/arms.gif
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/arms.gif

Congrats Martin! :cool:

:bounce: :kiss:

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:23 PM
congrats!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :kiss:

shirley
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:37 PM
Congrats Martin!


http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/smile.gif


BIG kisses :kiss:

You're great, too!

http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldpurple.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/arms.gif http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldpurple.gifhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/arms.gif http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldpurple.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/arms.gif http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldpurple.gif

Nikki
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Congrats:bounce:

Jessica02
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Congrats Martin!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Look forward to your next 1000

Chris
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:00 PM
CONGRATS, MARTIN!!!!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Congrats Martin honey!!!!!! :kiss: Welcome to the Millenium Club!!!!!! :D :bounce:

Maajken
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Congrats :bounce:

per4ever
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:41 PM
congrats!!!!!!!!! you are probably the poster with the most posts that I don't really noticed before..lol

I noticed you know :D

Martian Martin
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:58 AM
Thanks everyone!!!! :D. Might as well do a wee speech now saying my thank you's ;), I'll make the most of the fact I actually started a thread. :p

Thanks so much to Teddy, Crow, Eggy, Kisha, Nikki, Chris and Angelica!! :):)

Hehe Franziska, no you have definitely had more quality posts than me, you've had about 7 ;), but no only kidding, your posts are always really good!! :)

Carot, yeah you are the only one out of the old gang that really knows his tennis, for a start you are the only one that supports Anna, and that's always a good thing in my book!!!! :D

:kiss: to Marri and Jessica, just for being Marti fans!! :). Marri, you do realise now that I'm in the Millenium Club, I'll be really trying to beat you for posts ;)

Thanks Shirley and Evey :kiss:, you don't support the best team in Scotland ;), but you do like the best goalkeeper in Britain, so that definitely deserves a :bounce: !!

Hehe Per, I'm not surprised you hadn't really noticed me before, I definitely am the quiet one around here!! :D

Well I think I've milked the moment enough now ;), but thanks again everyone!! :)

Jordan.
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:50 AM
Congratulations!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oizo
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:59 AM
Congratulations :wavey: :D :wavey: :D :wavey: :D

Lola
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:22 AM
CONGRATS!!!

:bounce:

Dahveed
Mar 19th, 2002, 09:22 AM
Was about time Jam ;)

After all you are one of our first members!

Congrats, keep it up! :)

shirley
Mar 19th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Thanks Shirley and Evey :kiss:, you don't support the best team in Scotland ;), but you do like the best goalkeeper in Britain, so that definitely deserves a :bounce: !!



Aaw Martin - I think I'm blushing ---> http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/blush.gif. And who would the best team in Scotland be? ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:19 AM
Thanks a lot Jordan, Oizo and Lola! :)

Wooohooo thanks Dahveed, I know you only posted on the board today because you heard about my 1000th post ;), but yeah I took far too long, but it least it makes the May 01 beside me date joined, makes me seem not as addicted as some to the board ;), but it took far too long, it's fair to say my next 1000 will be quicker then my first 1000!! :D

Originally posted by shirley


Aaw Martin - I think I'm blushing ---> http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/blush.gif. And who would the best team in Scotland be? ;)

Hehe awww don't blush!! :).Hmmm well I'll give you a clue of who the best team in Scotland is, it starts with an H.......and it's not Hamilton ;)

marshmellow
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:02 AM
aw jambo. by the time i've replied to this thread, you're already 40 posts over 1000http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/cactus/tira.gif.....

doesn't matter, congratulations!!!

talk to you soon http://www.grillsportverein.de/smilies/kao/cactus/niko.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Awww that's ok Marsh! :) Anyway my 1040th post or so that you replied to was more important than my 1000th!!! ;)

Thanks again, hey I've now almost caught up with you ;). Speak to you soon!!!!! :)

shirley
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Martin




Hehe awww don't blush!! :).Hmmm well I'll give you a clue of who the best team in Scotland is, it starts with an H.......and it's not Hamilton ;)

... Hibs??? He-he ;)

Evey
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Martin
Thanks Shirley and Evey :kiss:, you don't support the best team in Scotland ;), but you do like the best goalkeeper in Britain, so that definitely deserves a :bounce: !!

aaw thanks Martin! :kiss: :)

Evey
Mar 20th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by shirley
... Hibs??? He-he ;)

lol Shirley :) yeah is is Hibs? :p

Princess Fiona
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Martin
Hehe Franziska, no you have definitely had more quality posts than me, you've had about 7 ;), but no only kidding, your posts are always really good!! :)

Thank you! :kiss:

:bounce: for Martin (and for Scotland :D)

OMG, errr, 7 quality posts? :confused: ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 21st, 2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Evey


lol Shirley :) yeah is is Hibs? :p

Hmmmm well Shirley and Evey, I ask you a question......Who won the game on Saturday?. I think you'll clearly see it's not Hibs :p.
I really should stop torturing you, and give you another clue ;), but I'll have to think about that! :p

Martian Martin
Mar 21st, 2002, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Franziska


Thank you! :kiss:

:bounce: for Martin (and for Scotland :D)

OMG, errr, 7 quality posts? :confused: ;)

Awww that's ok!! :kiss:. Well seeing that you did a bounce for me and Scotland ;), I've had to rethink about your quality posts, just for that, I've decided you've now got 2000 quality posts ;), see complimenting people helps!! :D

shirley
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Hmmmm well Shirley and Evey, I ask you a question......Who won the game on Saturday?. I think you'll clearly see it's not Hibs :p.
I really should stop torturing you, and give you another clue ;), but I'll have to think about that! :p

I don't remember who won the game. Another clue, please?

shirley
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by shirley


I don't remember who won the game. Another clue, please?

Martin , perhaps the clue could be a picture of your team's goalkeeper? ;)

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/heart.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/love2.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/ups/layla_phoenix/hearthrob.gif (I think these pics may be your team!)

shelik
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:50 PM
Well done Martin, not bad for a Jambo ;)

I only started visiting this site again about a week or 2 ago but it looks quite good. I used to hate all the anti-Anna vibes that were associated with the old Sanex board but that doesnt seem to be the case here.

Hopefully Anna can rediscover her form pretty soon and then we'll BOTH have something to cheer.

Do you still visit the Anna site? I don't visit it much myself these days but the last time i logged on it looked like it had improved somewhat with the new "tennis" forum.

BTW...best team in Scotland...i'll give you a few clues:
C.E.L.T.I.C

One more win till party time :)

Congrats on Saturays result and i'll see you around buddy.

Stan.

Martian Martin
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by shirley


Martin , perhaps the clue could be a picture of your team's goalkeeper? ;)

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/heart.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/love2.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/ups/layla_phoenix/hearthrob.gif (I think these pics may be your team!)

Hehe woohoooooooo you got there in the end with getting the right team :D. It was a really tough question though ;), so here you go, don't say I'm not a really really kind person ;)

http://www.kelzhearts.homestead.com/files/antti_niemi.jpg http://stadionkuvat.inet.fi/2000/football/international/00-niemi-hearts-shout-AOP.jpg http://stadionkuvat.inet.fi/football/00-brittifutis-niemi2.jpg

Martian Martin
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by shelik
Well done Martin, not bad for a Jambo ;)

I only started visiting this site again about a week or 2 ago but it looks quite good. I used to hate all the anti-Anna vibes that were associated with the old Sanex board but that doesnt seem to be the case here.

Hopefully Anna can rediscover her form pretty soon and then we'll BOTH have something to cheer.

Do you still visit the Anna site? I don't visit it much myself these days but the last time i logged on it looked like it had improved somewhat with the new "tennis" forum.

BTW...best team in Scotland...i'll give you a few clues:
C.E.L.T.I.C

One more win till party time :)

Congrats on Saturays result and i'll see you around buddy.

Stan.

Hehe thanks Stan!! :D

Yeah this board really is good, certainly not as much bad will towards Anna on here, which is good, as you can probably see it's mostly Martina and the Williams that get the negative stuff.

I really do hope that Anna gets back on track soon, but tonight's result, well can't really say anything good about it at all, can you?. Needs a coach badly and also needs to forget about everything else for the time being. Just hope the clay court season can turn things around.

I hadn't visited the Anna site for over a month until Jug told me about the new forum, over in the Anna Maniacs forum on here. The new forum on the Anna site is good, I stopped going there because I couldn't be bothered with all the trolls, they practically wrecked that part of the board. Hopefully the new forum will help though.

Celtic best time in Scotland? No chance. We are only 48 points behind you, it's probably a bit late to make a charge for the league ;). I really hope we don't play you first game after the split, because it should be at Tynecastle, don't fancy seeing all of you celebrating!!

Anyway good to hear from you mate, and well done on winning the Championship, very very well deserved!!. I just hope you play Rangers in the final of the Scottish Cup, well should happen, but it keeps us in with a shout of Europe!!. Speak to you later! :)

shirley
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Hehe woohoooooooo you got there in the end with getting the right team :D. It was a really tough question though ;), so here you go, don't say I'm not a really really kind person ;)

http://www.kelzhearts.homestead.com/files/antti_niemi.jpg http://stadionkuvat.inet.fi/2000/football/international/00-niemi-hearts-shout-AOP.jpg http://stadionkuvat.inet.fi/football/00-brittifutis-niemi2.jpg

Martin you are an ANGELhttp://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/angels/lily.gif

Thank you! thank you! thank you! Those pictures have been saved on the computer. You are now officially my fave person on the whole board.

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/foot1.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by shirley


Martin you are an ANGELhttp://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/angels/lily.gif

Thank you! thank you! thank you! Those pictures have been saved on the computer. You are now officially my fave person on the whole board.

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/foot1.gif

Awwww thanks you are too kind!! :). Woohoooo at being your fave person on the whole board now, I won't argue with that!!. I should be the one thanking you for making my 1000 post thread last so long!! :D. If we win tomorrow, then I'll try and find another pic, but only if we win.....so that means you have to support us tomorrow!! ;)

marshmellow
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:57 AM
darn shirley....these things that you post are so cute!!!....

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/foot1.gif

and jambo, tnx for posting those pics too....im not a fan but....he's certainly not hard to look at :hearts:

shirley
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Martin


Awwww thanks you are too kind!! :). Woohoooo at being your fave person on the whole board now, I won't argue with that!!. I should be the one thanking you for making my 1000 post thread last so long!! :D. If we win tomorrow, then I'll try and find another pic, but only if we win.....so that means you have to support us tomorrow!! ;)

C'mon Hearts!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/images/crest.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/footy3.gif

Not the right colours, sorry about that! I really hope Hearts win today so I can see another picture of Antti ;) :kiss:

Aaw thanks for thanking me for keeping your post going!

Let it be known this is the only time I'll cheer for Hearts (well, until the next Edinburgh derby!)

shirley
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:17 PM
Oh well, Martin after today's result I guess there won't be a picture of Antti posted ;)

And as for Dundee YOU suck :fiery:

Martian Martin
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by marshmellow
darn shirley....these things that you post are so cute!!!....

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/foot1.gif

and jambo, tnx for posting those pics too....im not a fan but....he's certainly not hard to look at :hearts:

I agree Marsh, these things that Shirley posts are really cute, keep them coming definitely!! :)

Aww no need to thank me for posting the pics, I'll get you supporting Hearts though, go on, support them please, please, please? ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by shirley


C'mon Hearts!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/images/crest.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/footy3.gif

Not the right colours, sorry about that! I really hope Hearts win today so I can see another picture of Antti ;) :kiss:

Aaw thanks for thanking me for keeping your post going!

Let it be known this is the only time I'll cheer for Hearts (well, until the next Edinburgh derby!)

I think I can let you off with not having the right colours, it's not too bad!! It wasn't green and white, like Hibs, so that's all that matters!! ;)

Maybe I should blame you for today's loss supporting us, you are obviously a jinx! ;). Woohoooo for you cheering for us though against Hibs, that's never a bad thing at all!! :D

Martian Martin
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by shirley
Oh well, Martin after today's result I guess there won't be a picture of Antti posted ;)

And as for Dundee YOU suck :fiery:

Well despite the result for Hearts today and you being annoyed about Dundee, something to cheer you up, what can I say, I'm too generous! ;)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/christiansavill/niemi271201.jpg

Yeah too right about Dundee, you never want to have to rely on other teams because they always let you down :(

shirley
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Martin


Well despite the result for Hearts today and you being annoyed about Dundee, something to cheer you up, what can I say, I'm too generous! ;)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/christiansavill/niemi271201.jpg

Yeah too right about Dundee, you never want to have to rely on other teams because they always let you down :(

http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/ed/angel2.gif http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldred.gif http://www.grillsportverein.de/smilies/ups/layla_phoenix/hearthrob.gif

Thanks Martin, the pain has eased now! That pic has cheered me up loads :D

shirley
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Martin


I think I can let you off with not having the right colours, it's not too bad!! It wasn't green and white, like Hibs, so that's all that matters!! ;)

Maybe I should blame you for today's loss supporting us, you are obviously a jinx! ;). Woohoooo for you cheering for us though against Hibs, that's never a bad thing at all!! :D

Aaw Martin, don't blame me for yesterday's loss :sad:! Then again maybe you should. Maybe Antti is a member of the board and read about my "evil" kidnapping plan and he couldn't concentrate. For the rest of the reason, I hope you'll cheer for Killie when we play Hibs.:bounce:

shirley
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:30 AM
This is for marshmellow and Martin.

A moving footie nut!

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/wobble1.gif

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:34 PM
awww!!! look at that one!!!!!!!! :D

:kiss: Martin!

Martian KC
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:45 PM
OMG! I am sorry for being late, Jambo!;)

Congratulations!!!! It's about time though!!!!!:rolleyes: ;) :p

gmt
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Congratulations to a great young man and a worthy Scotsman http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/gb-scowink.gif

LittleTennisFan
Mar 24th, 2002, 08:04 PM
*bump*

http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/blobs/boldred.gif

{Trying to score points with Martin by keeping thread alive!}

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by shirley


Aaw Martin, don't blame me for yesterday's loss :sad:! Then again maybe you should. Maybe Antti is a member of the board and read about my "evil" kidnapping plan and he couldn't concentrate. For the rest of the reason, I hope you'll cheer for Killie when we play Hibs.:bounce:

Hehe yeah you could be right maybe Antti's is a member of the board and read about your plan, in fact maybe I'm Antti Niemi, you never know ;). But oh no no you are definitely not blamed for our loss yesterday, don't you worry about that!! :)
Of course I'll be cheering for Killie when you play Hibs, in fact I'd be even willing to wear a Killie strip and scarf when the match is getting played, and anyway JJ will have you winning that match, because he's still a Jambo at heart!! :D ;)

Oh and yay for the Antti pic from yesterday cheering you up, glad I could help! :)

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by shirley
This is for marshmellow and Martin.

A moving footie nut!

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/wobble1.gif

That's fantastic, it's like one of these nodding things that you get in the back of cars, you know what I mean?!.

Awww that's really cute!!! :)

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:05 AM
:wavey: Marri!!!!! :kiss:. Always good to have you back in this thread!! :)

Hehe Pea, so you should be sorry for being late ;). But thanks a lot :). Yeah I've taken so long to get to this many posts, especially when I look at all your amount of posts!! ;):p

Thanks so much Gmt :). That's really nice of you saying that and putting the Scottish emoticon at the end made it even better :). Thanks a lot. :)

Awww thanks a lot LittleTennisFan, that's so nice of you :). *scoring points* :D

Susie
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:22 AM
:bounce: Congrats babe! :bounce:

You didn't think i'd miss this huh? *nudge nudge wink wink* :D

Here's to a million more quality *cough* posts! Cheers! *clink* hehehe :kiss:

Jordan.
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:28 AM
Quality Posts = None of Susie's posts...:rolleyes:

Susie
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:32 AM
*Sigh* Who needs quality when you have nice coloured font? *Admiring my nice post and staring@Jordan's boring looking post above* :p

Jordan.
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:35 AM
Is this better?

I love ya!:rolleyes:

Susie
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:43 AM
*Sigh* You did try but if you want my honest opinion? NO :D *giggling*

Jordan.
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:45 AM
:mad:

I really do love ya...:angel:

*cough*susie is a naughty girl*cough*

Susie
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:48 AM
*Looking sweet while twirling hair and sucking lollipop* :angel: Me???

Jordan.
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:50 AM
Aaaawwwww,your so cute!:)

*cuts your cute little hair off*:mad:

Susie
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:54 AM
Pffffffffffff *thinking of way to get out of it*

Jordan omg! You're so ruining Jam's thread! *slap*

CONGRATS AGAIN JAM! :kiss:

Jordan.
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:57 AM
Me ruining?Pfffff,you ruining...:p

:D :D :D :D :D

Im predicting the future....Martina beats Serena in QF 6-1 6-1...:D

Susie
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:04 AM
Oh Jordan sometimes u crack me up *laughing like crazy* Martina beating Serena lmao :p:p:p

*SLAP*

*Hiding from Jam*

Jordan.
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:18 AM
*goes and cries to Vanity*

*I get up and kiss you* :eek:

Vanity
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:26 AM
hahahahahaha omg...

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:10 AM
Jam!!!!!! Hehe....;) cute nickname M! ;) :kiss:

Vanity!! Where you been?? ;)

2ace2
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Congrats!!!
:D

Princess Fiona
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Martin
Awww that's ok!! :kiss:. Well seeing that you did a bounce for me and Scotland ;), I've had to rethink about your quality posts, just for that, I've decided you've now got 2000 quality posts ;), see complimenting people helps!! :D

Hmmm hmmm hmmmm? *clears throat* Just 2000? *growl* What about the rest, Mister? :p

Yup, okay, I'd better congratulate you AGAIN! :bounce: :bounce: ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Susie
:bounce: Congrats babe! :bounce:

You didn't think i'd miss this huh? *nudge nudge wink wink* :D

Here's to a million more quality *cough* posts! Cheers! *clink* hehehe :kiss:

Awww thanks sweetie :D:kiss:

Hehe, yeah nice of you to show up here finally ;). But thanks so much, I still think my best post was when I revealed your love for CP, hehe :D:p

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Jordan
Quality Posts = None of Susie's posts...:rolleyes:

Don't speak to my big sister like that!!! :p ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Susie
Oh Jordan sometimes u crack me up *laughing like crazy* Martina beating Serena lmao :p:p:p

*SLAP*

*Hiding from Jam*

Hehe hmmmm I make no comment on Marti beating Serena, well until it happens, then I'll let you know all about it Susie!!! :D;)

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Marri
Jam!!!!!! Hehe....;) cute nickname M! ;) :kiss:

Vanity!! Where you been?? ;)

Hehe Marri, so will you be calling me Jam now? ;):kiss:

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:57 PM
Thanks 2Ace2!! :)

Hiya Vanity :wavey:. Arghhhhhhhh get that scary woman avatar out of this thread right this minute!! ;):p

Martian Martin
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Franziska


Hmmm hmmm hmmmm? *clears throat* Just 2000? *growl* What about the rest, Mister? :p

Yup, okay, I'd better congratulate you AGAIN! :bounce: :bounce: ;)

Awwww I'm really sorry, what was I thinking, please forgive me!! :p :)

Wow, amazingly you are up to 3000 fantastic quality posts :D, just only a handful of posts now that I didn't think were too good ;)

But you know what to do, to change that ;)

shirley
Mar 25th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Hehe yeah you could be right maybe Antti's is a member of the board and read about your plan, in fact maybe I'm Antti Niemi, you never know ;). But oh no no you are definitely not blamed for our loss yesterday, don't you worry about that!! :)
Of course I'll be cheering for Killie when you play Hibs, in fact I'd be even willing to wear a Killie strip and scarf when the match is getting played, and anyway JJ will have you winning that match, because he's still a Jambo at heart!! :D ;)

Oh and yay for the Antti pic from yesterday cheering you up, glad I could help! :)

Now if you were indeed Mister Niemi then BIG kisses :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and WILL YOU MARRY ME? ;) I'm quite glad that I'm not being blamed for Hearts loss :bounce: and I'll send you a Killie scarf and strip for when we play Hibs :bounce:

shirley
Mar 25th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Martin


That's fantastic, it's like one of these nodding things that you get in the back of cars, you know what I mean?!.

Awww that's really cute!!! :)

http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldlblue.gif http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldred.gif http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/otn/blobs/bounce.gif. You mean nodder? :D

LittleTennisFan
Mar 25th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Martin
Awww thanks a lot LittleTennisFan, that's so nice of you :). *scoring points* :D

Aaw Martin, you're such a sweetie :kiss: you've scored major points with me. http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/otn/blobs/bounce.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 26th, 2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by shirley


Now if you were indeed Mister Niemi then BIG kisses :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and WILL YOU MARRY ME? ;) I'm quite glad that I'm not being blamed for Hearts loss :bounce: and I'll send you a Killie scarf and strip for when we play Hibs :bounce:

Lmao!!. Hmm I'm still not sure whether I want to reveal whether I'm Antti or not, but I could well be, what happens if I wear an Antti mask, does that count? ;). Yeah you send me the Killie stuff for when you play Hibs on the 13th April, I hope you stuff them!! :D

Martian Martin
Mar 26th, 2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by shirley


http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldlblue.gif http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/blobs/boldred.gif http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/otn/blobs/bounce.gif. You mean nodder? :D

Hehe yeah nodder, why do I always have to complicate things, why can't I explain things in a simple way?! ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 26th, 2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by LittleTennisFan


Aaw Martin, you're such a sweetie :kiss: you've scored major points with me. http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/otn/blobs/bounce.gif

Awww thanks so much, I'll need to borrow Shirley's blushing icon again! :). Hehe so how many points did I get? ;)

marshmellow
Mar 26th, 2002, 11:29 AM
ltf - ofcourse martin is such a sweetie http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/otn/pblob5.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/wobble1.gif

awwwWWW.....KyuuuuUUTE! http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/bloblaugh.gif

tnx shirley!

Giuliano
Mar 26th, 2002, 01:35 PM
Ouch I'm only late by 256 points :o :eek:
Hum Congrats on your 1256 th ;). As carot would say, there is a such a downfall after that so enjoy.

shirley
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Lmao!!. Hmm I'm still not sure whether I want to reveal whether I'm Antti or not, but I could well be, what happens if I wear an Antti mask, does that count? ;). Yeah you send me the Killie stuff for when you play Hibs on the 13th April, I hope you stuff them!! :D

If you wear an Antti mask, that counts in my book. ;) So that's a deal then I'll send you Killie stuff for April 13. Oh, and I hope Hearts stuff Dunfermline, when you play 'em :bounce:

LittleTennisFan
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Awww thanks so much, I'll need to borrow Shirley's blushing icon again! :). Hehe so how many points did I get? ;)

As i say major points so I guess about 1000! :bounce:

LittleTennisFan
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by marshmellow
ltf - ofcourse martin is such a sweetie

Yes, he is marshmellow! That's me just working that out.

http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/otn/blobs/boldred.gif

shirley
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by marshmellow


http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/wobble1.gif

awwwWWW.....KyuuuuUUTE! http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/bloblaugh.gif

tnx shirley!

Here marshmellow, just for you!

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/chick3.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/deefer.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/CD/CD2.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by marshmellow
ltf - ofcourse martin is such a sweetie http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/otn/pblob5.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/wobble1.gif

awwwWWW.....KyuuuuUUTE! http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/bloblaugh.gif

tnx shirley!

Awww thanks so much Marsh :kiss:. I'm still not as sweet as you though! :)

Martian Martin
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by LittleTennisFan


As i say major points so I guess about 1000! :bounce:

Hehe, you are obviously feeling very very generous!! :D. Thanks so much!! :bounce:

Martian Martin
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by shirley


Here marshmellow, just for you!

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/chick3.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/deefer.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/CD/CD2.gif

Hehe I know I'm not Marsh ;), but just had to say awwww at the dog with the bone!! :)

Evey
Mar 26th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Martin
just had to say awwww at the dog with the bone!! :)

I know it sooooo sweet! :D

Heres another wee picture

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/cow.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/sled.gif

shirley
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Hehe I know I'm not Marsh ;), but just had to say awwww at the dog with the bone!! :)

Aaw the wee nodder :p

Martian Martin
Mar 27th, 2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Evey


I know it sooooo sweet! :D

Heres another wee picture

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/cow.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Anims/sled.gif

Hehe aww great pics!!! :)

It just shows the developments in life, I mean now dogs can sled!! ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 27th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by shirley


Aaw the wee nodder :p

Hehe I'm going to be haunted forever by not ever being able to remember what dogs that nod are called ;):p

shirley
Mar 27th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Hehe aww great pics!!! :)

It just shows the developments in life, I mean now dogs can sled!! ;)

Yes, they can Martin. Very intelligent animals http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/laughing/astrosmiley2.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by shirley


Yes, they can Martin. Very intelligent animals http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/laughing/astrosmiley2.gif

Noooo!!!. Now even dogs will becoming more intelligent than me now! :p

marshmellow
Mar 28th, 2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Martin


Awww thanks so much Marsh :kiss:. I'm still not as sweet as you though! :)

well ofcourse not.....cos marshmallows are processed to be sweet in the first placehttp://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/cactus/niko.gif...

eep at these things!!! shirley!!! thanx sooooOOO MuCH!!!

you're an angel! http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/angels/angelwings.gif

LittleTennisFan
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Hehe, you are obviously feeling very very generous!! :D. Thanks so much!! :bounce:

You're welcome :kiss:

shirley
Mar 28th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by marshmellow

eep at these things!!! shirley!!! thanx sooooOOO MuCH!!!

you're an angel! http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/angels/angelwings.gif

Here you go marshmellow, some more, just for you! And :kiss: for calling me an angel.

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/raccoon1.gif



http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/pets3c.gif

http://www.bubblegumclub.co.uk/Characters/Charpix/easter/e4.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by marshmellow


well ofcourse not.....cos marshmallows are processed to be sweet in the first placehttp://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/cactus/niko.gif...


Hehe, hmmm I never though of it like that!!. After all this time finally I realise why you are sweet, yeah I know I'm brain's slow ;). With you being a marshmallow, and you might not know what on earth I'm talking about here ;), although it's not the first time ;), but do you know The Marshmallow Man, that was in the Ghostbusters films? ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by LittleTennisFan


You're welcome :kiss:

Awww thanks LTF!! http://www.grillsportverein.de/smilies/otn/love/icon_smile_blush.gif

marshmellow
Mar 29th, 2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Martin
Hehe, hmmm I never though of it like that!!. After all this time finally I realise why you are sweet, yeah I know I'm brain's slow ;). With you being a marshmallow, and you might not know what on earth I'm talking about here ;), although it's not the first time ;), but do you know The Marshmallow Man, that was in the Ghostbusters films? ;)

the Marshmallow Man?!?!?! :eek:

sweetie, what does that look like? a huge man that looks like a marshmallow? http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/kao/otn/pconfused.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by marshmellow


the Marshmallow Man?!?!?! :eek:

sweetie, what does that look like? a huge man that looks like a marshmallow? http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/kao/otn/pconfused.gif

Hehe awww I thought you wouldn't know. In the film Ghostbusters, he was this big massive 50 foot monster type thing!. http://www.xenafan.com/movies/ghostbusters/crowd_s.jpg. That's him in the film.

http://images.ghostbusters.net/actionfigures/rgh/ighost_stay_puft.jpg. This was the action figure toy thing, which I had, I was a big Ghostbusters fan :o. Although I was only about 6 when I was collecting the toys!!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 29th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Ghostbusters!!!!!!! :bounce: I love the green thingy... forgotten his name... :o Hey... I think the 'Marshmellow' man looks kinda like the Michelin man.... you know what i mean?? :o

:kiss: Martin!

shirley
Mar 29th, 2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Marri
Ghostbusters!!!!!!! :bounce: I love the green thingy... forgotten his name... :o Hey... I think the 'Marshmellow' man looks kinda like the Michelin man.... you know what i mean?? :o

:kiss: Martin!

Slimer or slimy?

shirley
Mar 29th, 2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Noooo!!!. Now even dogs will becoming more intelligent than me now! :p

aaw martin. i'm just teasing.

http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/pangel2.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 29th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Marri
Ghostbusters!!!!!!! :bounce: I love the green thingy... forgotten his name... :o Hey... I think the 'Marshmellow' man looks kinda like the Michelin man.... you know what i mean?? :o

:kiss: Martin!

Hehe yay Marri, you remember Ghostbusters!! :D. Yeah you are right about the Marshmallow Man and the Michelin Man, both big fat white things! :D. Could be a definite case of seperated at birth!. Well I'm here to help you, hehe, it's Slimer!!!! :D. Which Shirley deserves a big cheer for, because remember anything to do with Ghostbusters deserves that!! :D.
http://www.spooky.org.uk/images/slimer.jpg
At least I don't have to worry about looking better than Slimer ;):p

Speak to ya soon Marri!! :kiss:

Martian Martin
Mar 29th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by shirley


aaw martin. i'm just teasing.

http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/pangel2.gif

Hehe just as well, I was getting worried there!!. I can assure you that I'm smarter than a dog, although I still think some dogs out there could argue with me there! ;)

Awww that marshmallow is so cute!!! :D

marshmellow
Mar 30th, 2002, 02:43 AM
eep! now i remember...marshmallow man....*shudder, shudder*

he does look like that tire guy:rolleyes: ....

and yes, slimer IS cute!

martin, you should borrow that smiley for when you're trying to be my angel....;) .....

shirley
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Well I'm here to help you, hehe, it's Slimer!!!! :D. Which Shirley deserves a big cheer for, because remember anything to do with Ghostbusters deserves that!! :D.
http://www.spooky.org.uk/images/slimer.jpg
At least I don't have to worry about looking better than Slimer ;):p

Speak to ya soon Marri!! :kiss:

Yay Martin! I'm cheering for myself http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/pcheerleader.gif

shirley
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Martin


Hehe just as well, I was getting worried there!!. I can assure you that I'm smarter than a dog, although I still think some dogs out there could argue with me there! ;)

Awww that marshmallow is so cute!!! :D

Of course you're smarter than a dog. I'm happy you liked the wee marshmellow thing.

http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/kao/otn/pblob4.gif

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:17 PM
Hehe, there he is!!! Thanks!! :D :bounce:

How are ya Martin? ;)

Martian Martin
Mar 31st, 2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by marshmellow

martin, you should borrow that smiley for when you're trying to be my angel....;) ..... [/B]

http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/pangel2.gif
http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/pangel2.gif
http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/pangel2.gif

This helping my case for being your angel?. Please :angel:

Martian Martin
Mar 31st, 2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by shirley


Of course you're smarter than a dog. I'm happy you liked the wee marshmellow thing.

http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/kao/otn/pblob4.gif

See this everyone, Shirley says I'm smarter than a dog, so take notice everyone, you haven't believed me before now, but now you have proof of it because Shirley said so! :)

Martian Martin
Mar 31st, 2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Marri
Hehe, there he is!!! Thanks!! :D :bounce:

How are ya Martin? ;)

Glad I could help Marri! :D

Yeah I'm ok thanks :). Got a really really bad cough just now though, I've been coughing almost for the last 2 hours non stop :mad:. Hope you are ok!! :kiss:

shirley
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Martin


See this everyone, Shirley says I'm smarter than a dog, so take notice everyone, you haven't believed me before now, but now you have proof of it because Shirley said so! :)

Yup, I have indeed Martin and what I say, goes!

http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/kao/otn/pangel7.gif

marshmellow
Mar 31st, 2002, 01:43 PM
lol@martin...

you know i need all the help i can get ;)

i need you both, silly...

hi shirley! http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/chika/chirolp_ya.gif

shirley
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by marshmellow
lol@martin...

you know i need all the help i can get ;)

i need you both, silly...

hi shirley! http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/chika/chirolp_ya.gif

hi marshmellow

http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/kao/otn/blobtongue.gif

Martian Martin
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by shirley


Yup, I have indeed Martin and what I say, goes!

http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/kao/otn/pangel7.gif

Yay!! I'll definitely remember that! :)

Martian Martin
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by marshmellow
lol@martin...

you know i need all the help i can get ;)

i need you both, silly...

hi shirley! http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/chika/chirolp_ya.gif

Woohoooo, you won't regret this decision Marsh!! :):D

Lmao, with you saying you need all the help you can get, and needing us both, could be quite confusing for people who haven't read the other thread ;)

It's got me thinking though, anyone want to volunteer to be my guardian angel? ;)