PDA

View Full Version : I hate hospitals!!!! grrrr

Tammy
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:44 PM
damn i hate hospitals soooo much :sad: .. i finally got out after spending about 20 horrid hrs in one :sad::sad: .. and i can't stand them i asked if i could leave like 50 times and finally i told them to let me leave or i was walking out grr cuz they had no right to hold me at all against my will.. and all i got was 3 ivs put into me ..got countless shots and blood taken and every 5 sec it seemed like i was getting a needle put into me :mad:

damn hospital :sad:

Julie
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:46 PM
:o - Are you alright Tammy :o

And yes that does indeed sound crap :o - you should have ocme to my hospital, id have made sure they'd look after you properly :D

Daniel
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Oh my, Tammy que paso??? any problem???

Do u feel better now????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tammy
Mar 18th, 2002, 03:00 PM
yeah it sucks :mad: they tried to make me take my piercings out too but i refused ..(I probably wasn't the nicest patient either) but i don't care... i hope i don't have to go back .. all those damn needles :mad:.. atleast i was passed out for most of the stay but it still really sucked and i am so glad that i am home..

danny.... i feel a little better but not too much better at all.. :sad:

Zamboni
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Hi Tammy, I hope you feel better now!
I know hospitals can be terrible (tell me about it :rolleyes: ), so I know the way you feel.

Hope it gets better soon.

Barrie_Dude
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Julie
:o - Are you alright Tammy :o

And yes that does indeed sound crap :o - you should have ocme to my hospital, id have made sure they'd look after you properly :D

Yes, Julie Has A Special Way Of Taking Care Of People!;) :drool:
I am Not At Liberty To Disclose What It Is, But She Has Taken Care Of Me Quite Well During My Recuperation!:drool: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :drool:

carot
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:09 PM
I just came home from the hospital myself, amor mío, but it wasn't that bad (okay they emprisoned me in some cabine probably trying to sufocate me, but well ... someone's gotta do it! :rolleyes: )

Hope you're feeling better sweetie :kiss:

btw, they're gonna put needles in me very soon, but you get used to that lol

Princess Fiona
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Poor Tammy! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Candy946
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Hospitals scare me. I try to avoid going there as much as possible. Even at my age, I still get nervous.

*Izzy*
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:12 PM
:sad: Sorry to hear it, Tammy:sad:

I hope you're ok now!:wavey:

Martian Martin
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:27 PM
Get well soon Tammy :)