PDA

View Full Version : Europeans of WTAW, vote your monsters out of power.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:40 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/10/21/un.israel.barrier/

Palestinian envoy Nasser Al-Kidwa thanked the European Union, which submitted the resolution for the vote.

I wonder how one of these cowards in Europe who voted for the resolution would feel if they died from a terrorist attack that could have been prevented.

End the Fascism, vote them out of power, for the good of the world.

flyingmachine
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:55 PM

I wonder how one of these cowards in Europe who voted for the resolution would feel if they died from a terrorist attack that could have been prevented.

So what do you want. Kill all the Palestinians on this earth.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:57 PM
So what do you want. Kill all the Palestinian on this earth.
absolutely not, that's what the europeans want. If there are more terrorists attacks, there will be more retaliation from Israel.

next.

flyingmachine
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:06 PM
absolutely not, that's what the europeans want. If there are more terrorists attacks, there will be more retaliation from Israel.

next.
We don't want both Jews and Palestinians to be kill. However what happened in the last 20+ years doesn't help either. Anyway personal don't care because THIS IS A DIRTY WAR AND BOTH SIDE IS AS BAD AS EACH OTHER.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:09 PM
We don't want both Jews and Palestinians to be kill. However what happened in the last 20+ years doesn't help either. Anyway personal don't care because THIS IS A DIRTY WAR AND BOTH SIDE IS AS BAD AS EACH OTHER.
are you stupid or just ignorant?

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:21 PM
So what do you want. Kill all the Palestinians on this earth.
how the hell does having a barrier mean that all palestinians--as you call them-- will be killed?

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:24 PM
We don't want both Jews and Palestinians to be kill. .
then why would they vote for such resolutions?

However what happened in the last 20+ years doesn't help either. Anyway personal don't care because THIS IS A DIRTY WAR AND BOTH SIDE IS AS BAD AS EACH OTHER

so if the palestinians attack Israel despite the fact that the neighboring Arab countries have failed them, not the Israelis, and Israel retaliates, then Israel is just as bad?

I don't think so.

Paldias
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:31 PM

Yes, yes. I definetely believe that killing innoncent civilians through suicide bombing is much worse than looking for the HAMAS TERRORISTS and accidentally killing civilians. :tape: You dumb fuck...

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:33 PM
Yes, yes. I definetely believe that killing innoncent civilians through suicide bombing is much worse than looking for the HAMAS TERRORISTS and accidentally killing civilians. :tape: You dumb fuck...
well said, since she was a Justine fan I didn't go that mean on her.

Martian Willow
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:38 PM

You think killing innocent civilians is worse than killing innocent civilians? Thanks for clarifying that.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:39 PM
You think killing innocent civilians is worse than killing innocent civilians? Thanks for clarifying that.
I sure hope you didn't support the war on Afghanistan.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:41 PM
and also, do you think there should be equal punishment for murder and vehicular homicide?

Martian Willow
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:50 PM
and also, do you think there should be equal punishment for murder and vehicular homicide?

I don't know...do you think occupying another countrys' territory is the same as defending yourself?

flyingmachine
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:50 PM
Chubin you are a very narrow minded idiot. :fiery:
Both side does. This is not just Hamas/Palestinians who does the dirty work. The Isreal Army also done many dirty work in the past and parsent including Sharon. (But US media will never shown it.) This is very very dirty war and there is no black and white on that. In fact nothing is black and white. Both sides think they are pure as white in fact they are not. If Isreal did not surpressed the Plastinians for many years. Hamas will not exist. Terrorist don't just pop up out of nowhere I'm afraid. Unfortuntely like all wars is the innoncent people on both sides who are suffer. :rolleyes:

pigam
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:52 PM
Well I'm a Justine fan, but please feel free to be hard on me :)
I'm glad European are there to 'defend' Palestinians from time to time.
You don't call bombing a camp full of civilians a terrorist attack? :lol:
you= :retard: :wavey:

flyingmachine
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:54 PM
:worship: At least there are people who knows what is really going on. :worship:

flyingmachine
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:56 PM
Well we all realised that Justine fans are come form all kinds of backgound all over the world which is a good thing. :lol:

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:58 PM
considering I've already owned you ITT, I don't think you should be calling people idiots.

Both side does. This is not just Hamas/Palestinians who does the dirty work. The Isreal Army also done many dirty work in the past and parsent including Sharon. (But US media will never shown it.)
lies. they show it all the time. I'm an american and I know about it.

This is very very dirty war and there is no black and white on that. In fact nothing is black and white. Both sides think they are pure as white in fact they are not. If Isreal did not surpressed the Plastinians for many years. Hamas will not exist. Terrorist don't just pop up out of nowhere I'm afraid. Unfortuntely like all wars is the innoncent people on both sides who are suffer. :rolleyes:
Bullshit, since the creation of Israel, there have always been many moslems who want to drive the Jews back into the sea.

and it was the neighboring Arab countries that have failed the Palestinians, not Israel. Ever wondered why they are in refugee camps instead of assuming?

Really flyingmachine, I sure hope you don't make negative comments about Bush supporters anymore, I can already tell you're not very bright. It's quite obvious you swallow propaganda which you want to swallow, try opening up.

alright, now let's get the thread back on topic and I'd like to see some responses to the first post.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:03 PM
oh really, explain how they are defending Palestinians? if more Israelis are killed, there will be more Palestinians killed in retaliation. So really, the Europeans are not defending the Palestinians.

:retard:

Martian Willow
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:08 PM
Really flyingmachine, I sure hope you don't make negative comments about Bush supporters anymore, I can already tell you're not very bright. It's quite obvious you swallow propaganda which you want to swallow, try opening up.

And we are all so in awe of your intelligence. :bowdown:

:wavey:

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:09 PM
:worship: At least there are people who knows what is really going on. :worship:right, and you certainly aren't one of them.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:11 PM
I don't know...do you think occupying another countrys' territory is the same as defending yourself?
hmmm, no I don't. But that's a moot point since Israel is not occupying another country's territory.

pigam
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:11 PM
oh really, explain how they are defending Palestinians? if more Israelis are killed, there will be more Palestinians killed in retaliation. So really, the Europeans are not defending the Palestinians.

:retard:
yes, and if more Palestinians are killed, there will be more Israeli's killed in retaliation :rolleyes:

I think you are :retard: because you look at it waaay to black and white and sadly some of your countries politicians are doing the same thing (for whatever interests they might have). If you compare the Clinton administration with th Bush administration in this whole question, I am indeed glad that Europe is able to give a LITTLE bit of 'counterweight', because it is much needed (???)

besides, freeing the Iraki people from Saddam Hussein isn't defending them either, because look how many innocent people have died already. :rolleyes:

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:17 PM
yes, and if more Palestinians are killed, there will be more Israeli's killed in retaliation :rolleyes:

If that was true, then how come terrorists attacks in Israel have been significantly reduced after their big offensive sweep in the spring of 2002?

I think you are :retard: because you look at it waaay to black and white and sadly some of your countries politicians are doing the same thing (for whatever interests they might have). If you compare the Clinton administration with th Bush administration in this whole question, I am indeed glad that Europe is able to give a LITTLE bit of 'counterweight', because it is much needed (???)

Pigam, face it, you got owned, and no one here has been able to refute my first post. The only major countries that vote with Israel routinely are the US and Australia, so why do things need to be counterbalanced in the Palestinian direction.

besides, freeing the Iraki people from Saddam Hussein isn't defending them either, because look how many innocent people have died already. :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to change anyone's view of Iraq, I'm pointing out the hypocritical europeans.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM
so you answered my question by asking another question.

you lose.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:22 PM
sorry I missed this the first time.

by the way its a refugee camp, why don't you actually think why they are labelled refugees.

Martian Willow
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:23 PM
so you answered my question by asking another question.

you lose.

When polling day comes, you will lose. :)

flyingmachine
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:24 PM

I know Pigam some people will never learn. ;)

To be honest with you I never thought myself as bright I'm just express my opinon that's all. It seems that you are too intelligent for me to understand. In fact too intelligent for the 80% humans to understand you. ;)

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:24 PM
When polling day comes, you will lose. :)
I know, because Badnarik doesn't have a chance. He's the one I voted for.

and anyways, Yes i will admit Kerry has a better chance of winning than Bush.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM
I know Pigam some people will never learn. ;)

;)
like you, I already responded to pigam's post. why didn't you read it?

Martian Willow
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:26 PM
I know, because Badnarik doesn't have a chance. He's the one I voted for.

and anyways, Yes i will admit Kerry has a better chance of winning than Bush.

I wasn't talikng about your election, dumbass, at least try to remember the point of your own threads. :rolleyes:

pigam
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:27 PM
If that was true, then how come terrorists attacks in Israel have been significantly reduced after their big offensive sweep in the spring of 2002?
do you even know what a SYMBOL this whole problem is for a part of the muslim community? You think world terror has been reduced since 2002? You don't think this strategy is leading to even more built up frustration, hatred and terrorrism? ok, then you're even more dumb than I thought

Pigam, face it, you got owned, and no one here has been able to refute my first post. The only major countries that vote with Israel routinely are the US and Australia, so why do things need to be counterbalanced in the Palestinian direction.
let me tell you this first. I'm not owned by anyon, and certainly not by some dumb poster at the other side of the world :lol:.
We all know the USA under G.W. Bush doesn't really care about other countries when it's about starting a war, so please don't make them into a victim. When it comes to world politics, they are the strongest player and I only hope that some counterweight makes the Bush administration think from time to time.

I'm not trying to change anyone's view of Iraq, I'm pointing out the hypocritical europeans.
good for you. Now talking about generalisations in your posts :rolleyes:

Martian Willow
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:37 PM
let me tell you this first. I'm not owned by anyon, and certainly not by some dumb poster at the other side of the world :lol:.

Some people have a curious need to 'own' strangers on internet forums, dont they - "I think I said something clever! I won!"

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:43 PM
do you even know what a SYMBOL this whole problem is for a part of the muslim community? yes, its quite sad. It shows the informed who ignorant the moslem world really is and how blinded they are due to their religion. The Palestinians should be upset with the arab countries that have failed them, not the US and Israel which has given them the most aid.

let me tell you this first. I'm not owned by anyon, and certainly not by some
well its typical for you not to admit it, but you are definitely are getting owned. I refute your points, you respond to my refutations by bringing up other points which I then have a response to.

You think world terror has been reduced since 2002?
no, terrorists have increased in numbers since 2002, but not because of Israel, because of the actions of the United States.

You don't think this strategy is leading to even more built up frustration, hatred and terrorrism?

It isn't, a barrier results in less Palestinian death and less Israeli death, that's a way towards peace without wrongfully screwing over the Israelis.

ok, then you're even more dumb than I thought
well, you've proven yourself to be an ignorant moron ITT, I don't care what you think.

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:44 PM
I wasn't talikng about your election, dumbass, at least try to remember the point of your own threads. :rolleyes:
then what the hell are you talking about?

Justeenium
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:44 PM
Some people have a curious need to 'own' strangers on internet forums, dont they - "I think I said something clever! I won!"
you mean like Searchlight?

Martian Willow
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:46 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

pigam
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:50 PM
yes, its quite sad. It shows the informed who ignorant the moslem world really is and how blinded they are due to their religion. The Palestinians should be upset with the arab countries that have failed them, not the US and Israel which has given them the most aid.

well its typical for you not to admit it, but you are definitely are getting owned. I refute your points, you respond to my refutations by bringing up other points which I then have a response to.

no, terrorists have increased in numbers since 2002, but not because of Israel, because of the actions of the United States.

It isn't, a barrier results in less Palestinian death and less Israeli death, that's a way towards peace without wrongfully screwing over the Israelis.

well, you've proven yourself to be an ignorant moron ITT, I don't care what you think.

well, I'm glad you owe something, because intelligence sure isn't one of the things you owe :)
this post is full of crap.
You know I do not bring up other points, and that you are really looking stupid in a discussion with someone who has English as a 4th language.
Your posts are full of generalisations and this one even shows hatred and disdain towards another culture/religion. Sad.

Night night. :wavey: Still glad you own me :kiss:.

pigam
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:50 PM
:o

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:32 AM
well, I'm glad you owe something, because intelligence sure isn't one of the things you owe :)
this post is full of crap.
You know I do not bring up other points, and that you are really looking stupid in a discussion with someone who has English as a 4th language.
Your posts are full of generalisations and this one even shows hatred and disdain towards another culture/religion. Sad.

Night night. :wavey: Still glad you own me :kiss:.sorry Pigam, the facts are in my favor.

I refuted this ...
If that was true, then how come terrorists attacks in Israel have been significantly reduced after their big offensive sweep in the spring of 2002 ?
you responded with something irrelevant,...

do you even know what a SYMBOL this whole problem is for a part of the muslim community? You think world terror has been reduced since 2002? You don't think this strategy is leading to even more built up frustration, hatred and terrorrism? ok, then you're even more dumb than I thought
seriously Pigam, you're being just like Ayla Y.

I'm sure hope Justine doesn't visit this site and see her fans like you and fm have their head up their ass.

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:35 AM
tsk tsk tsk, and the europeans vote for atrocities like this to continue. :o

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/israel.explosion/index.html

Crazy Canuck
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:41 AM
Oh goody, another moron to put on ignore. I don't do that nearly enough. Oddly enough, the last one was a Justine fan too. Too bad, I like her too :sad:

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:45 AM
Oh goody, another moron to put on ignore. I don't do that nearly enough. Oddly enough, the last one was a Justine fan too. Too bad, I like her too :sad:
way to add to the discussion.

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:54 AM
I think you are :retard: because you look at it waaay to black and white and sadly some of your countries politicians are doing the same thing (for whatever interests they might have). I would say the way many people view the War on Iraq is too black and white. some seem to think there's no way any sane person could support it.

But ok, if i'm looking at it too black and white, someone ITT give me some sort of justification for voting for such a resolution?

gentenaire
Nov 2nd, 2004, 06:41 AM
tsk tsk tsk, and the europeans vote for atrocities like this to continue. :o

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/israel.explosion/index.html

And what a close race it was! I remember all the polls saying the 'we don't want terrorist attacks' side would win! But in the end, the 'hurrah for terrorists, I want to die, kill me, kill me' side came up with some good arguments and so they won the vote. The turn up for the voting was pretty good too, I think about 0% of the population showed up to vote.

gentenaire
Nov 2nd, 2004, 06:42 AM
someone ITT give me some sort of justification for voting for such a resolution?

Remember the Berlin wall?

fifiricci
Nov 2nd, 2004, 08:43 AM

OMG, the USA, the new nazis! Here we have another dumb victim of the USA propaganda machine! I wet myself laughing at your posts. You should issue free panty liners with each one.:lol:

fifiricci
Nov 2nd, 2004, 08:44 AM
We should be a little more symathetic, the poor girl is from Texas after all!

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:11 PM
OMG, the USA, the new nazis! Here we have another dumb victim of the USA propaganda machine! I wet myself laughing at your posts. You should issue free panty liners with each one.:lol:
nice argument you have there, completely not debating anything.

Well, this thread turned out exactly like I thought. the europeans are are guilty of what they accuse Bush Supporters of---being uninformed, stubborn as a brick, can't defend their countries actions.

rand
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:19 PM
Both side does. This is not just Hamas/Palestinians who does the dirty work. The Isreal Army also done many dirty work in the past and parsent including Sharon. (But US media will never shown it.) This is very very dirty war and there is no black and white on that. In fact nothing is black and white. Both sides think they are pure as white in fact they are not. If Isreal did not surpressed the Plastinians for many years. Hamas will not exist. Terrorist don't just pop up out of nowhere I'm afraid. Unfortuntely like all wars is the innoncent people on both sides who are suffer. :rolleyes:
that's totally untrue...there has been terrorism in Palestina/Israel since the beginning of the 20th century on this question...had the israeli oppressed the palestinians or the other way around at that time? absolutely not....
it's just about territory...

Martian Willow
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
nice argument you have there, completely not debating anything.

Well, this thread turned out exactly like I thought. the europeans are are guilty of what they accuse Bush Supporters of---being uninformed, stubborn as a brick, can't defend their countries actions.

I think most people realised it wasn't worth 'debating' with you anyway. :)

SJW
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:34 PM
dang, why is everyone acting foolish around election day :retard:

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Remember the Berlin wall?
A. people are allowed to cross into israel and back, they just have to go through checkpoints.

B. did the removal of the Berlin wall lead to casualties?

next.

seriously, i was expecting someone to bring that up.

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
I think most people realised it wasn't worth 'debating' with you anyway. :)ok, you want me to be nice, fine.

but could you answer my question about equal punishment?

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
that's totally untrue...there has been terrorism in Palestina/Israel since the beginning of the 20th century on this question...had the israeli oppressed the palestinians or the other way around at that time? absolutely not....
it's just about territory...
nice job rand.

anyways, I'm proud to say that the US will continue to be there for Israel, whether John Kerry or George Bush wins today's election. Its one issue they agree on.

Don't worry, when the EU and the UN tried to endanger the security of the Israeli people, the US will be there to say fuck no with its veto.

turt
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
that's totally untrue...there has been terrorism in Palestina/Israel since the beginning of the 20th century on this question...Hem, can you tell me please when the Jewish State was created? :o

turt
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
A. people are allowed to cross into israel and back, they just have to go through checkpoints.

B. did the removal of the Berlin wall lead to casualties?

next.

seriously, i was expecting someone to bring that up.
The problem with the wall is that it doesn't respect the "green line", ie the 1967 borders. So it's not nice at all when you're a Palestinian and you get a wall in the middle of your place, in total infraction with the borders recognized by the international community!

As for the "just have to go through check points", my ass! There was a documentary the other day on TV, and the guy who worked at 500m from the place he lives had to walk for an additional 5 km with the wall, and the Israel military wouldn't let him go through the checkpoint every day, for no apparent reason.

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
Hem, can you tell me please when the Jewish State was created? :o
you do know there were Jewish people in the area before WWII, right?

turt
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
you do know there were Jewish people in the area before WWII, right?And you do know (if you don't, here you are) that the conflicts really began in the 1940's with the insurrection of the Arabs, right? That doesn't sound like "beginning of 20th century" to me. Just pointing out that, nothing else!

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
The problem with the wall is that it doesn't respect the "green line", ie the 1967 borders. So it's not nice at all when you're a Palestinian and you get a wall in the middle of your place, in total infraction with the borders recognized by the international community!

face it, the green line is unreasonable, what about the settlers inside the line, plus the highway from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem goes inside the green line.

anyways, back to safety, you're still putting Israelis at risk by removing this barrier to the green line. think if you were an Israeli settler that was supposed to be outside the wall, the UN forces changes and now you're inside the wall. How would you feel if you lived in that settlement and you're son was killed by a terrorist.

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
And you do know (if you don't, here you are) that the conflicts really began in the 1940's with the insurrection of the Arabs, right? That doesn't sound like "beginning of 20th century to me". Just pointing out that, nothing else!
the British controlled the area formerly known as Trans-Jordan, they awarded the jewish people a small % of transJordan, the Arabs attacked trying to drive the Jews into the sea. Many arabs living in israel left their homes because the arab countries told them to do so, however Israel told them if they left they would not be allowed to come back. It didn't pay off.

DevilishAttitude
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
Is Justeenium acting like a :retard: again :rolleyes:
When doesn't he :lol:

turt
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:13 PM
face it, the green line is unreasonable, what about the settlers inside the line, plus the highway from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem goes inside the green line.

anyways, back to safety, you're still putting Israelis at risk by removing this barrier to the green line. think if you were an Israeli settler that was supposed to be outside the wall, the UN forces changes and now you're inside the wall. How would you feel if you lived in that settlement and you're son was killed by a terrorist.I'll avoid (for now) your remark about the green line. I will only say (for now) that I don't agree with you.

I'd like to return your last question instead. Say you're a Palestinian. You've lived there for years without any resent for Israeli's, and now they isolate you and prevent you from going to your work, humiliate you in blocking you at the checkpoints for no reasons, and furthermore on a ground that's supposed to be yours according to the green line. Wouldn't you be frustrated?

I think this whole "safety" issue is quite narrow-minded: yeah, in a first time, the bombings will decrease, because logistically there will be some additional difficulties for the terrorists to achieve their goals, but then, on the other hand, you'll create so much frustration and hatred amongst Palestinians that there will be thousands of additional bombing candidates, desperate because they don't have anything left to lose. Then, they will find ways to go through the walls and they will end up being so many that it will be worse than it was before.

kabuki
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Is Justeenium acting like a :retard: again :rolleyes:
When doesn't he :lol:

I don't know. Maybe he'll tell us again about how "certain minorities" are intellectually inferior and that is why they vote democratic.

Martian Willow
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
ok, you want me to be nice, fine.

but could you answer my question about equal punishment?

The question is not relevant, since the comparison it implies is not accurate.

Grachka
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
I can't believe people have allowed this crap from Justeenium to go on for so long :o

Does he/she really believe that the wall will solve all the problems, that the Palestinians will thank America by dancing magically back into their (halved) country and live in bliss and harmony, waving at the Israelis at the other side, ceasing all warfare due to a stupid wall? This wall is not solving anything, its just creating more tensions and problems on top of what was already there.

Someone tell me that Justineeum doesn't exist.

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
I'll avoid (for now) your remark about the green line. I will only say (for now) that I don't agree with you.

I'd like to return your last question instead. Say you're a Palestinian. You've lived there for years without any resent for Israeli's, and now they isolate you and prevent you from going to your work, humiliate you in blocking you at the checkpoints for no reasons, and furthermore on a ground that's supposed to be yours according to the green line. Wouldn't you be frustrated?

.I probably would be frustrated. But I'd be safer, and I'd also think I'd be upset with the Arab countries that have failed to help the Palestinians.

I think this whole "safety" issue is quite narrow-minded: yeah, in a first time, the bombings will decrease, because logistically there will be some additional difficulties for the terrorists to achieve their goals, but then, on the other hand, you'll create so much frustration and hatred amongst Palestinians that there will be thousands of additional bombing candidates, desperate because they don't have anything left to lose. Then, they will find ways to go through the walls and they will end up being so many that it will be worse than it was before
There's been a barrier around Gaza for years. Why haven't the terrorists been able to get through?
edit: some terrorist groups support the wall because it's finally a clear step to a palestinian state.

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
Since some of you have been saying that both sides are equally bad here, do Israelies celebrate in the street when innocent Palestinians are killed?

you can read this about the Palestinian refugees.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/refugees.html

main points...
While Jewish refugees from Arab countries received no international assistance, Palestinians received millions of dollars through UNRWA. Initially, the United States contributed $25 million and Israel nearly $3 million. The total Arab pledges amounted to approximately $600,000. For the first 20 years, the United States provided more than two-thirds of the funds, while the Arab states continued to contribute a tiny fraction. Israel donated more funds to UNRWA than most Arab states. The Saudis did not match Israel's contribution until 1973; Kuwait and Libya, not until 1980. As recently as 1994, Israel gave more to UNRWA than all Arab countries except Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Morocco. In 2003, the United States contributed more than $134 million of UNRWA's $326 million budget (41%). All of the Arab countries combined contributed less than $11 million (3%) and $7.8 million of that was from Saudi Arabia, meaning the rest of the Arab world contributed less than $3 million (1%).

Although demographic figures indicated ample room for settlement existed in Syria (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/syria.html), Damascus refused to consider accepting any refugees, except those who might refuse repatriation. Syria also declined to resettle 85,000 refugees in 1952-54, though it had been offered international funds to pay for the project. Iraq (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/iraq.html) was also expected to accept a large number of refugees, but proved unwilling. Lebanon insisted it had no room for the Palestinians. In 1950, the UN tried to resettle 150,000 refugees from Gaza in Libya (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/libya.html), but was rebuffed by Egypt.

The treatment of the refugees in the decade following their displacement was best summed up by a former director of UNRWA, Ralph Garroway, in August 1958: "The Arab States do not want to solve the refugee problem. They want to keep it as an open sore, as an affront to the United Nations and as a weapon against Israel. Arab leaders don't give a damn whether the refugees live or die."

Little has changed in succeeding years. Arab governments have frequently offered jobs, housing, land and other benefits to Arabs and non-Arabs, excluding Palestinians. For example, Saudi Arabia (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/sa.html) chose not to use unemployed Palestinian refugees to alleviate its labor shortage in the late 1970's and early 1980's. Instead, thousands of South Koreans and other Asians were recruited to fill jobs.

The situation grew even worse in the wake of the Gulf War (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/gulftoc.html). Kuwait (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/kuwait.html), which employed large numbers of Palestinians but denied them citizenship, expelled more than 300,000 of them. "If people pose a security threat, as a sovereign country we have the right to exclude anyone we don't want," said Kuwaiti Ambassador to the United States, Saud Nasir Al-Sabah (Jerusalem Report, June 27, 1991).

For decades the refugees have held the UN responsible for ameliorating their condition. Though many Palestinians are unhappy with the treatment they have received from their Arab brothers, most refugees focus their discontentment on "the Zionists," whom they blame for their predicament rather than the vanquished Arab armies.

someone mentioned the EU needed to counterweight for the Palestinians...

Through November 2003, 101 of the 681 UN resolutions on the Middle East conflict referred directly to Palestinian refugees (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/refugees.html). Not one mentioned the Jewish refugees from Arab countries (Jerusalem Post (http://www.jpost.com/), December 4, 2003).

Justeenium
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:35 PM
I can't believe people have allowed this crap from Justeenium to go on for so long :o

Does he/she really believe that the wall will solve all the problems, that the Palestinians will thank America by dancing magically back into their (halved) country and live in bliss and harmony, waving at the Israelis at the other side, ceasing all warfare due to a stupid wall?
Someone tell me that Justineeum doesn't exist.I didn't say they would thank America.

This wall is not solving anything, its just creating more tensions and problems on top of what was already there.

Are the Israelis stupid? why would they do this if it doesn't solve anything.
really, step out of your shell, history will prove you wrong.

rand
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:31 AM

anyways, back to safety, you're still putting Israelis at risk by removing this barrier to the green line. think if you were an Israeli settler that was supposed to be outside the wall, the UN forces changes and now you're inside the wall. How would you feel if you lived in that settlement and you're son was killed by a terrorist.
sorry can't agree with that...I consider th settlers as bad as any palestinian extremist (to protect them, the army has to kill palestinians, although they are living on ground that's not righhtfully theirs, so I do, in a way, equalise it with terrorism, in any case it's extremism...
I also think the borders that should be respected should be in 1967 borders, as long as its ground needed to defend yourself (the 1948 borders were unrealistic, but let's not exagerate, if we ever want to have some kind of fair deal, it should be something like that...)

rand
Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:42 AM
And you do know (if you don't, here you are) that the conflicts really began in the 1940's with the insurrection of the Arabs, right? That doesn't sound like "beginning of 20th century" to me. Just pointing out that, nothing else!
try for example the pogrom of jerusalem in april 1920 or the 1929 massacre in Hebron for a few earlier big ones :roll:

turt
Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:07 PM
try for example the pogrom of jerusalem in april 1920 or the 1929 massacre in Hebron for a few earlier big ones :roll:
These are local and isolated incidents, and more like civilian revolts, I don't think we can label it "terrorism"... If you look back at your first post about that topic, you were talking about "terrorism in Palestina/Israel".

rand
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:22 PM
These are local and isolated incidents, and more like civilian revolts, I don't think we can label it "terrorism"... If you look back at your first post about that topic, you were talking about "terrorism in Palestina/Israel".
lol, they are not isolated incidents...they are just the biggest that we still remember...look any list of "incidents in israel and you'll find there are "incidents" like this almost every year since 1917 and some yers it was much more than 1...

rand
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
oh, and if you try to act smart by pinpointing to the word "terrorism" I can quote your "the conflicts started in the 40's...if you want to play on words, get your act together first....

fifiricci
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Justeenium should change her name to Just-TEDIUM.

She also bad repped me :rolleyes: and called me a troll! :p

What a child :baby: