PDA

View Full Version : Please, Vote John Kerry!!!!!!!!!!

NicoMary
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:59 PM
Sorry, but the world can't go with Bush for Four more years...........

Everybody wants something new...i want the real Uniteds states of America to be back...:sad: , as a great, powerfull, smart, welcoming, country:worship:

Please vote John Kerry

cheesestix
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:09 PM
No thanks! I'm voting for Bush!

Who cares what the rest of the world says about it? I don't poke my nose into foreign elections and tell others how to vote.

If Bush were so bad, then Kerry would be leading by double digits. If Bush is so awful, then why is this race so tight? What does that tell you? People (myself included) just don't trust Kerry.

And if Bush were such a bad commander-in-cheif, then why do people in the military prefer Bush over Kerry by 4-to-1?

alfajeffster
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:11 PM
Does anybody have any ketchup?

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:20 PM
Well, on the off-chance any of you become Academy members, nominate me in any movie I do and then vote for me, because I want a second Oscar before I go to the big movie studio in the sky.

alfajeffster
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:25 PM
Well, on the off-chance any of you become Academy members, nominate me in any movie I do and then vote for me, because I want a second Oscar before I go to the big movie studio in the sky.
That brings up an interesting theory, Hel- is Louis B. Mayer really God?

Cariaoke
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:27 PM
I already did... I can't vote more than once, gah! Well, I could if I lived in Florida. :retard:

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:37 PM
That brings up an interesting theory, Hel- is Louis B. Mayer really God?
Hmm, I think that every Hollywood superstar has her own Heaven. So, I have to say, Walter Wanger would probably be my God in Heaven because he had me under contract for years in the late 40's and early 50's and gave me good movies, big money, and superstar status. Most importantly, Wanger was responsible for getting me my Oscar in that he found, created, and produced the Barbara Graham script specifically for me to win an Oscar. On the night of my triumph, he even said, "we can all rest easy now, Helen's got what she's been chasing for 20 years." And he was right, Floyd would have caught holy hell that night back at the hotel if I'd lost!

jacobruiz
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:37 PM

Everybody wants something new...i want the real Uniteds states of America to be back...:sad: , as a great, powerfull, smart, welcoming, country:worship:

Please vote John Kerry
We're going to try our damndest to get that country back!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

martirogi
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:24 PM
no

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:43 PM

Who cares what the rest of the world says about it? I don't poke my nose into foreign elections and tell others how to vote.

If Bush were so bad, then Kerry would be leading by double digits. If Bush is so awful, then why is this race so tight? What does that tell you? People (myself included) just don't trust Kerry.

And if Bush were such a bad commander-in-cheif, then why do people in the military prefer Bush over Kerry by 4-to-1?
People like you betray what america stands for. You are not a patriot or a true american at all. The despot will be gone soon and I hope you go with him.

Paneru
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:50 PM

Please vote John Kerry

No need to plead here.

I have common sense and am
voting for Kerry! :cool:

cheesestix
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:59 PM
People like you betray what america stands for. You are not a patriot or a true american at all. The despot will be gone soon and I hope you go with him.

You don't even know me. :rolleyes:

griffin
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:05 PM
I already did... I can't vote more than once, gah! Well, I could if I lived in Florida. :retard:

Who says if you lived in FLA you'd be able to vote at all? ;)

Cariaoke
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:07 PM
touché, griff! ROFLMAO! :haha:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:09 PM

:retard:

Well, Regan was the incumbent and he got re-elected...Bush Sr. got bounced...Clinton got relected...Bush Jr. :tape: