PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle diaries/Diarios de Motocicleta

propi
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:23 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I finally could watch it yesterday night... I'm impressed, it's such a nice film.
Go watch it and you'll enjoy
It's about a journey that Che Guevara and a friend made in the 50's around the whole South America :)
The two leading actors are great, so is the direction and the story
Lots of lovely images from everywhere down there and a great way to show us how the reality was once.
Of course being about a revolutionar the story will have beed added some sugar, but yet it's worth watching it :)

I hope that's the way Gael Garcia Bernal wins a nomination for important awards... either this performance or the one in La Mala Educacion (Bad education) should do it:bounce:
Same for Walter Salles:bounce:

Andy_
Nov 1st, 2004, 12:13 PM
It was past time, Fer! :hug: I still have to see 'La mala educación', actually :o but I have no doubt, Gael has surely done something extraordinary with it! :worship:

Dahveed
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:55 PM
I tried to dl it twice and twice i got some lousy other movie! I really want to see it cos i'm in love with Gael García Bernal, i could watch any film with him featuring ;) i'll have to find a theatre that still shows it!

Andy you have to see La Mala Educación, it's really good..

propi
Nov 1st, 2004, 05:41 PM
I tried to dl it twice and twice i got some lousy other movie! I really want to see it cos i'm in love with Gael García Bernal, i could watch any film with him featuring ;) i'll have to find a theatre that still shows it!

Andy you have to see La Mala Educación, it's really good..
So.............with Gael :hehehe:
He must be the most demanded actor right now :p
About La Mala Educacion... it's like Opera :p love it or hate it :p no indiference :p

Dahveed
Nov 1st, 2004, 06:38 PM
http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/lucidindustries88/gaelgarciabernal1.jpg

I love that pic!!

Bероника
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:03 PM
I hope I can soon watch this movie too.Next one I'm going to watch is "Melinda & Melinda",but this one's on my list too.

You're right about "La Mala Educación",propi,people really love it or hate it.I happened to love it :)

Kuilli
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:10 PM
Great film. :D I saw it about a week ago. :)

propi
Nov 2nd, 2004, 06:08 AM
I hope I can soon watch this movie too.Next one I'm going to watch is "Melinda & Melinda",but this one's on my list too.

You're right about "La Mala Educación",propi,people really love it or hate it.I happened to love it :)
Melinda and Melinda :)
From several years in the past I've taken the custom of watching the annual Woody Allen film with a friend of mine so it's on my list as well :)
The odd thing is that I like the film one year but don't enjoy too much the following year... luckily this year it's turn for a good film :lol:
I know that about Mala Educacion, at least here in Spain there's none that is indiferent about it, same as about Pedro himself ;) I happen to like it as well, but as I've said several times, my "Almodovarian" taste is too particular :p

Allez-H
Nov 2nd, 2004, 12:09 PM
I saw it a couple of weeks ago and it's indeed a great movie :yeah: It's really worth watching :bounce: