PDA

View Full Version : Packers defeat Redskins 28-14: Forecasts Kerry win on Tuesday

Volcana
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:35 AM
A little mystical good news for Kerry-backers ....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6376556/
If history holds, the result portends a victory for John Kerry on Tuesday because the result of the Redskins’ final home game before the presidential election has always accurately predicted the White House winner. If the Redskins win, the incumbent party wins. If they lose, the incumbent party is ousted.The streak began in 1933, when the Boston Braves were renamed the Redskins. Since then, beginning with Franklin Roosevelt’s re-election in 1936, the trend has held, including a 2000 Redskins loss to the Tennessee Titans that predicted George W. Bush’s win over Al Gore.

AjdeNate!
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:38 AM
:woohoo:
Hate the Packers with a passion, but :yeah: for them winning today!

kiwifan
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:16 AM
Okay, I'm convinced.

Kerry will win. :shrug:

I was waiting until after the game to admit it, but I'll vote for the Flip Flopper (if Man Man Slick wants me to; well him and Howard Stern)

Bacardi
Nov 1st, 2004, 05:04 AM

Hopefully this holds true. No more Bush! :woohoo:

Jarrett
Nov 1st, 2004, 06:02 AM
Hate the Packers with a passion, but :yeah: for them winning today!
Who is that in your avatar?

I want to say Anna Nicole for some reason. :retard:

Halardfan
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:30 AM
Ill take any good news about the election I can at the moment...

After the Bin Laden blow...now I hear rain is forecast for Ohio come election day...which will favour the more fanatical 'Bu-shites'...well probably...

You have to realise the extent to which the world is watching the result of this election...more so than ever before.

I think majority view here in Britain finds it amazing that Bush still has a strong chance of winning. His 'charm' is lost on us.

Of course, Bush makes a virtue out of not caring what anyone else in the world thinks, even the population of your number one ally/sidekick.

Sam L
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:46 AM
I'm still praying hard. Still praying.

jacobruiz
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:01 PM
Omg, I am so nervous! I don't think I can wait until tomorrow! I live in Ohio, where both candidates have been spending most of their time lately.

A little rain won't stop us!

And I'm just waiting for some Republican to challenge my right to vote when I go to the polls in my neighborhood!:mad: I'M READY FOR YA!!!:mad: :bounce: :bounce: