PDA

View Full Version : Search

ekaterina
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:25 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I didn't see a thread about it.

Every time I try a search I get this message:

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search"

Is it just me or is the search function disabled now?

bw2082
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:10 PM
It's been disabled for a week or so

Paldias
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:31 PM
It's been disabled since forever, I thought...I thought it wasn't ever coming back since the board has a zillion members?

bw2082
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:45 PM
It's been disabled since forever, I thought...I thought it wasn't ever coming back since the board has a zillion members?

It's been working in recent weeks

Task
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:51 AM
Right. search function was working again, now I just tried it and it is down again.

Bring back search function please. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chunchun
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:37 AM
bump

me just use the search function to search for a thread. but it doesn't work :(

Chunchun
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:39 AM
and it said "search is disabled" :fiery: :mad:

darren cahill
Nov 6th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I like the search function as well. Thats how i find out what i want to post on by doing a search. why does the mens tennis board have all the functions this one doesnt? i'm not sure i buy the fact that it slows the board down, thats the excuse for everything and yet the board is still slow all the time:confused:

Mattographer
Nov 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Click CTRL + F and you will see search bar at bottom of the screen. I only used that for Achieve Threads.

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
The search function was "destroyed" when the board went down earlier this year. To have it re-installed, the board must be shut down for a few days.
I wanted to ask them if they might do it during the off-season.

And I guess the "find more posts" function has been disabled because of the current problems.

Mattographer
Nov 6th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Good idea, off-season would be good... :kiss:

bw2082
Nov 6th, 2004, 04:00 PM
The search function was "destroyed" when the board went down earlier this year. To have it re-installed, the board must be shut down for a few days.
I wanted to ask them if they might do it during the off-season.

And I guess the "find more posts" function has been disabled because of the current problems.

but the search was "secretly" working for a brief time a couple of weeks ago :confused:

The find more posts problem is annoying