PDA

View Full Version : This is sorta scary...

Bacardi
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:10 PM
Why is Angelina Jolie looking older all of a sudden?

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041028/capt.kht10110280214.sudan_darfur_people_jolie_kht1 01.jpg

SilK
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:13 PM
:eek:

Maybe she is setting a new trend? :lol:

Bacardi
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:17 PM
Maybe I need to buy her botox for Christmas ;)

I'm telling you, you age quicker when you have kids. It's the result of Maddox. :scared:

toreador
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:09 PM
she still looks fine to me :lick:

Pamela Shriver
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:39 PM
I'm telling you, you age quicker when you have kids.
Thats like, so true. Few people believe I am only 21!

Bacardi
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:40 PM
She's still hot, I mean I'd still hit it. She's just aged a lot in the past 3 years. It's like Billy Bob and Maddox have done a number on her. :lol:

Kids, they are the death of youth, and the death of life. I don't want any.... I like keeping other peoples, but my own... I'd willingly kill myself!

Pamela Shriver
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:46 PM
She's still hot, I mean I'd still hit it. She's just aged a lot in the past 3 years. It's like Billy Bob and Maddox have done a number on her. :lol:

Kids, they are the death of youth, and the death of life. I don't want any.... I like keeping other peoples, but my own... I'd willingly kill myself!
Aw, honestly having kids aint that bad...but what IS aging is wheeling around an aging ex-James Bond in a motorised scooter...

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:48 PM
Maybe it's her Halloween costume :scratch:

kabuki
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:48 PM
What, have you never seen a movie star without serious makeup on? Pick up a gossip rag, ASAP!

toreador
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:51 PM

so true ;)

Bacardi
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:54 PM
Pam, why won't that motorized scooter haul his ass around? I thought that was the point of buying loved ones motorized scooters... so you don't have to push them around everywhere. At least that's why we got my grandma one. :lol:

Kids, I'm scared of them.... plus me and the ex gf can't exactly make a baby on our own. As if we did, I'd either swear it was the anti-christ, or the next Jesus. :scared:

Pamela Shriver
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:03 PM
Pam, why won't that motorized scooter haul his ass around? I thought that was the point of buying loved ones motorized scooters... so you don't have to push them around everywhere. At least that's why we got my grandma one. :lol:

Kids, I'm scared of them.... plus me and the ex gf can't exactly make a baby on our own. As if we did, I'd either swear it was the anti-christ, or the next Jesus. :scared:
...there is every reason to be scared of my ickle Georgie he already has a huge giraffic neck....even I'm scared...

I bought senior George a motorised scooter off ebay...but the reason it was so cheap was because the motor doesn't actually work. But I'm currently working on a motor that'll run the scooter off the power from my vowels.

Bacardi
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:21 PM
Ah, coolness. Or you should just claim you are both broke, and get one from the Government. Unless Bush has already cut that program too ;)

lilly
Nov 1st, 2004, 12:49 AM
it's not all of a sudden, she probably has been aging some time now ;)

:shrug: maybe it's got to do with a lot of non-redcarpet/promotour pics emerging from her UN work and her free time with Maddox where there isn't a pro make up artist around.

still drop dead gorgeous though.

Sally Struthers
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:07 AM
I think it's a combination of bad lighting and makeup or lack of. Lots of us stars look bad and older without proper lighting and makeup... or as Joan calls it camouflage.

martirogi
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:16 AM
shes been in africa helping the poor and starving, thats not exactly the most glamorous situation, anyone would look like that

Paldias
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:30 AM
It's probably just another angle. Besides she's always travelling around to see some poor child or what not...she's obviously tired. Celebrities are human....maybe. ;)

Crazy Canuck
Nov 1st, 2004, 06:25 AM
The lighting in that picture isn't flattering. I imagine that it's mainly lighting and makeup issues there.

Circe
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:00 AM
bad lighting. besides its amazing what make-up can hide.

Pamela Shriver
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:44 AM
bad lighting. besides its amazing what make-up can hide.
Very true. Just ask Chris Evert.

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:52 PM
She still looks good, bad facial expression, plus she's not going to show up glammed up at a UN thing.

Bacardi, I have REALLY bad news for you. No, I didn't see Angelina at a Bush rally. But I did see on the cover of one of the tabloids, not one of the reliable ones, that she's apparently back with Billy Bob! I'll believe it when I see it in the Enquirer or the Star. Maybe the Globe.

nash
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:33 PM
She had a vision of what the US will look like in 4 years if Kerry is elected president...

Bacardi
Nov 4th, 2004, 12:51 AM
She still looks good, bad facial expression, plus she's not going to show up glammed up at a UN thing.

Bacardi, I have REALLY bad news for you. No, I didn't see Angelina at a Bush rally. But I did see on the cover of one of the tabloids, not one of the reliable ones, that she's apparently back with Billy Bob! I'll believe it when I see it in the Enquirer or the Star. Maybe the Globe.

My gf bought me the magazine, it was on US Weekly. And when you read the story, it's just saying they are friends that still love each other. Not getting back together thou.... so there is still hope for me. :bolt:Bacardi hides from her gf for saying that:bolt:

Veritas
Nov 4th, 2004, 12:56 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041028/capt.kht10110280214.sudan_darfur_people_jolie_kht1 01.jpg

Those lips ... :drool:

And yeah, it probably is because of bad lighting or something else. I've seen pics of stars not looking anywhere near their magazine-press-photo self.

Julian
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Very true. Just ask Chris Evert.
lmao!!!

Helen Lawson
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Here's me with no makeup, don't I look great?

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/david.dell/susanhayward/15sux1.jpg

apoet29
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Honestly, I don't think she looks that bad. That shot has everything to do with the moment the picture was taken, the angle of her face and body and the lighting from the stage and the cameras.

If you want to see some really beautiful pictures of her, buy the book on the making of Alexander. She looks amazing, and according to the author, she is incredible as Olympias.

I'm very excited. I have advanced tickets to Alexander for next weekend! I get to see it a week before it opens!

Bacardi
Nov 4th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Honestly, I don't think she looks that bad. That shot has everything to do with the moment the picture was taken, the angle of her face and body and the lighting from the stage and the cameras.

If you want to see some really beautiful pictures of her, buy the book on the making of Alexander. She looks amazing, and according to the author, she is incredible as Olympias.

I'm very excited. I have advanced tickets to Alexander for next weekend! I get to see it a week before it opens!

Where can I find the book at? :D

apoet29
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Barcadi, you can find the book at any of your local booksellers, especially since the film is coming out in two weeks. I bought mine at my local Borders, here in Huntington.