PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you cried?

bis2806
Oct 31st, 2004, 04:12 PM
So when was the last time that you cried?

Looking back, it was about 3 months ago that I last cried, when the guy i liked told me he didn't like me. I cried because i was mean to him on that nightas well, I thought he wasn't paying enough attention to me and the fact that he was leaving the following day made me even more sad. I felt really really hurtful, what i did to him. When we were watching a doubles match at night, I left the stadium halfway because I thought it was all not going to work out. Then when the match ended, I was lucky enough to meet him outside the stadium and we walked off together to his hotel. It was no fun, I was trying to walk faster whilst I could see his silhouette trying to keep up with me. I felt like a total jerk and felt so horrible for doing that. I felt like breaking down on my way back, and didn't talk to him at all during the entire journey. When I sent him off to his room, I took some of my stuff and left his room just saying "bye", nothing more. I felt so digusted with the way I acted and it made me feel even worse having to walk back all the way to my dorm, which took about 30 mins. I wanted to walk him all the way to the hotel, because I really liked him and I would sacrifice anything to make things work. I picked up my pace on the way back as I really wanted to talk to him so badly to apologise for my childish behaviour. I arrived at the dorm, immediately seeking my close friend hoping that I could talk to him about it but unfortunately, he wasn't there. I borrowed my friend's mobile phone and called the poor guy whom I treated so badly and childishly that night. I heard his voice, and I began to talk. He asked what's the matter, and I began to sound as though I was going to burst at any moment. I told him everything, that I really cared for him, and it really hurt me that he'd been lacked of care during his teenage childhood as his mum passed away when he was 16. I remember the picture of his mum he showed me from his wallet. I felt like life was unfair to him, and I'd so desire to give all my love to him. He told me he knows how to take care of himself, and that the decision he made was for the best for the both of us. Even if we were to date long distance, it would be hard. I understood this part. He left for Florida the next day, and we left without a bad note. To forget that night, it was hard. I did all that because I wanted the best for him, but in the end it was no good.

bis2806
Oct 31st, 2004, 05:50 PM
it's a sad topic i know, but we all have our own moments right?

ßcoene
:hug:

The last time I cried was when I was reading your message. :o The time before that was a couple of hours ago.

Hulet
bis, you are just like me - I always end up feeling worse than the people I treated bad. It doesn't matter whether they deserve such treatment or not. :(

The last time I cried? Last week, when I was chopping onions. The worst part of cooking for me. :)

The last time I cried because of emotional reasons is when my dad passed away two and half years ago. I did cry a few times afterwards whenever I remember him (usually in the morning).

!<blocparty>!
Oct 31st, 2004, 05:57 PM
last time i cried - about 3 weeks ago, coz I had a massive row with my mum and she said some bitchy things about me.

Poppy Corn
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:41 PM
Last time Poppy cried was a few weeks ago
Poppy discovered that Poppy has a kiddo
To look after when Poppy's friend left
no note, no money, just a yellow basket

Mariangelina
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:43 PM
Last week when I fought with my mom. I cry when I get really frustrated.

Ekkekko
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:43 PM
The last time i cried was when i had shampoo in my eyes :sad:

sarza
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:59 PM
i cried today watching the champ at the end when he dies and tj was telling him to wake up, so sad :sad:

CC
Oct 31st, 2004, 08:48 PM
Last night when I watched Monster and today when I watched House of Sand and Fog.

kabuki
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:45 PM
The last time i cried was when i had shampoo in my eyes :sad:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kabuki
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:46 PM
Last time I cried was watching "The Color Purple."

"Me and you must never part, Makidada."

:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

SJW
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:54 PM
Last week when I fought with my mom. I cry when I get really frustrated.

man. exactly what i was about to say :eek:

scary!

Martian Willow
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:07 PM
Watching The Littlest Hobo when I was eight.

kabuki
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:13 PM
Watching The Littlest Hobo when I was eight.

8? You are hard, hard, hardcore.

Martian Willow
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:17 PM
The acting was so bad. :sad:

Lord Chips
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:24 PM
February when I finished reading The Tristan Betrayal by Robert Ludlum

kabuki
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:24 PM
The acting was so bad. :sad:

Hardcore.

:lol:

theheninfan
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:17 AM
I cried Saturday night...my boyfriend and I had a fight. But everything's fine now.:)

bis2806
Nov 1st, 2004, 06:58 AM
:hug:

The last time I cried was when I was reading your message. :o The time before that was a couple of hours ago.
Yeah that night was just really really hurtful for me... i still feel like crying whenever i think back about it

bis2806
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:03 AM
bis, you are just like me - I always end up feeling worse than the people I treated bad. It doesn't matter whether they deserve such treatment or not. :(

The last time I cried? Last week, when I was chopping onions. The worst part of cooking for me. :)

The last time I cried because of emotional reasons is when my dad passed away two and half years ago. I did cry a few times afterwards whenever I remember him (usually in the morning).
Well to begin with, i dont think i was exactly mean to him apart from that night. I think i was pretty patient with things, but it got really frustrated as it moved on because i only got to see him for 5 days... im sorry about your dad, i know its really hard, stay strong!

mandy7
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:05 AM
when my rabbit named Bunny died :sad:

Ekkekko
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:07 AM
when my rabbit named Bunny died :sad:
Mandeee...:hug:

skanky~skanketta
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:17 AM
20 minutes ago. i did pretty badly for a quiz of mine.:sobbing: i fucking hate psychology. who gives a fuck.

*abby*
Nov 1st, 2004, 11:28 AM
i last cried last night then before that friday night then before that like every single day this week and last week.....my closest friend on the planet is moving to romania on sunday and i dont no what i am going to do without her. she has always been there for me, my rock, my support and now shes leaving i love her so much and goodbye is the hardest thing to say.....
and now im crying again :sad:

Beefy
Nov 1st, 2004, 11:36 AM
When England lost to the West Indies in the final of the cricket Champions Trophey, after being in such a strong position

Beefy
Nov 1st, 2004, 11:39 AM
Come back in 24 hours :)

tfannis
Nov 1st, 2004, 11:53 AM
When me and my family couldn't find my mother in Tivoli (Italian city close to Rome). I had just seen an ambulance, she had forgotten her mobile, and she got out the car at a 5 minute walk from the place we'd meet again and we were waiting for more than an hour :o And we asked the police for help :o
It turned out she had already entered the building we were about to visit :tape:

bis2806
Nov 1st, 2004, 12:45 PM
i last cried last night then before that friday night then before that like every single day this week and last week.....my closest friend on the planet is moving to romania on sunday and i dont no what i am going to do without her. she has always been there for me, my rock, my support and now shes leaving i love her so much and goodbye is the hardest thing to say.....
and now im crying again :sad:
Abby I feel for you :) I remember leaving my close friend Noah whom I just got to know for 2 months. All of a sudden, without knowing that my visit was over, I had to return to the other side of the world literally. I still think of him as my sweet sweet, nicest friend who's changed the way i look at things. He's made me so much more relaxed, comfortable and just basically be myself. He's my soulmateeee!!!! love you noahhh :kiss:

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 12:49 PM
Floyd's funeral.

*abby*
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:50 PM
its wierd cos ive known tray for about 4 years and it was only really about a year ago that we started getting to know each other properly.im 17 and shes 32 so shes been like a mother to me helping thru some really tough issues. i have always known that she will be there for me and she is always telling me that.and while she has said that she wants me to ring her or text her as often as i can and that jst because shes moving away it doesnt mean she wont still be there for me it just hurts so much knowing shes not gonna be 10 minutes away anymore.i have a kind of phobia of change and abandonment issues and this thing happened before with another close friend although she only moved 2 hours away but now we are nowhere near as close as we used to be and i really dont want that to happen again.

Ting
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:04 PM
On Saturday I was really upset then

Cariaoke
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:09 PM
two weeks ago, maybe. i was upset with the other half. but we made up. :banana:

selking
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:35 PM
last night

bis2806
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:36 PM
What happened, collimeanie?

Kitty Alexander
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:37 PM
When i had to act upset and convince the police, that Maxs death was a tradgic 'accident'.

Ting
Nov 1st, 2004, 05:17 PM
What happened, collimeanie?
There were lots of stress, about everything...and my parents are having problems, as well as myself so...I'm a little bit better now I guess.

Emola
Nov 1st, 2004, 06:47 PM
When England lost to Portugal in Euro 2004 :lol: :o besides that, I havent really.

*abby*
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:13 PM
rite now cos my parents hav jst had a blazin row an my mum told me dad its over. the sad thing is im not gonna try change her mind cos i no shes not happy an that its the only thing they can do

Mase
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:19 PM
A lot, this week.

LindsayRulez
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:11 PM
Sunday :(

Ting
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
rite now cos my parents hav jst had a blazin row an my mum told me dad its over. the sad thing is im not gonna try change her mind cos i no shes not happy an that its the only thing they can do
Same here with my parents...I don't know what to do:(

tennisIlove09
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
about 2 minutes ago

bis2806
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Sunday :(

What happened Kyle?

Princess Fiona
Nov 4th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I can't really remember... :o

I nearly cried yesterday... I was quite upset about something but I didn't want to cry in front of these people. (I don't think it would have been fair on them... ) It was wobbly lip, move onnnnn, YOU can do it... ;) It 'did' get better later that day... :)

bis2806
Nov 4th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Sometimes when you are about to cry, your mind says "stay strong, you cannot simply cry"..... but if you're in a desperate situation, what can you do?

CC
Nov 4th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I teared up a few minutes ago while reading the Star Ledger on my lunch break. Particulary, while reading Kerry articles and excerpts from his concession speech.

Geoffry
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:13 PM
that must've been a half year ago at the funeral of my grandfather, it was a weird moment, I thought I wouldn't cry but then when everybody else starts crying it's hard to stay strong yourself, but afterwards you feel relieved to have just let it out...

propi
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:19 PM
In special dates when I remember people in my family that aren't here anymore (their birthdays, Christmas, aniversaries...)

Lore
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:40 PM
When my cat died :awww:

MinnyGophers
Nov 4th, 2004, 09:16 PM
When the University of Minnesota Gophers Women Basketball lost in the Final Four last year to the eventual champions UConn... It was a Cinderella's story, the ultimate underdog team led by future WNBA star Lindsay Whalen, who beat the best teams in the nations to for the first time ever, get in the Final Four, and lost in a very tough match, so close to the trophy.

gweeny
Nov 4th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I cried yesterday, when I realized the great people of Ohio had sold their souls to the devil. :devil:

4 more fuck-ups!!! :(

selking
Nov 4th, 2004, 10:56 PM
today

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:00 AM
This morning while Iwas watching Alias! :o It was a sad episode! :bigcry: ;)

Mrs. Peel
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:11 AM
This evening when I was cooking dinner and listening to NPR, when they reported the killing of three British Soldiers serving with the Black Watch Regiment. :sad: I hate this fucking war :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Bacardi
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Tuesday night, well early Wednesday morning upon hearing that Bush got relected. Talk about TERRORISM. :scared: :sad:

Avid Merrion
Nov 5th, 2004, 07:54 AM
last night, watching Touching The Void :sad:

sixfeetfree
Nov 5th, 2004, 09:30 AM
In special dates when I remember people in my family that aren't here anymore (their birthdays, Christmas, aniversaries...)

Amen to that Propi.

For me it was yesterday for the reasons Propi gives.

Wimanna
Nov 5th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Last friday...during a vigil

OUT!
Nov 5th, 2004, 10:32 AM
I can't remember

Ting
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:51 PM
A minute ago when I was watching the fireworks from the windows in my dark bedroom while some sad music was on, me and my ex broke up a year ago today.

Majo
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:01 PM
a week ago or something

Ting
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:14 PM
a week ago or something
Awwwww was it because of me?:sad::p

Majo
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Awwwww was it because of me?:sad::p

:sad: yeeeees :sad:

*slap*

:scratch:

I meant no :p

Ting
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:48 PM
:sad: yeeeees :sad:

*slap*

:scratch:

I meant no :p
Or because El cheated with me:p

thalle
Nov 5th, 2004, 07:18 PM
tuesday, wednesday.... wanted to thursday. better now...

because of a guy:(

Ting
Nov 5th, 2004, 07:31 PM
tuesday, wednesday.... wanted to thursday. better now...

because of a guy:(
They are not worth it!

Spunky83
Nov 5th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Like three weeks ago, I was a little depressed about different things...the time before that? I can´t remember. I am not really a crying person, life has been treatening me well so far;). I just think it´s funny that lately my friends always ask me if I was ok, cause I looked so "terribly sad". Maybe I should smile more often...

Paldias
Nov 5th, 2004, 08:20 PM
After I was expelled from the uterus.

beauty_is_pink
Nov 5th, 2004, 09:06 PM
yesterday morning, jus kinda teary. if we're talking about sobbing and balling, last month.

Edward.
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:50 PM
About 2 weeks ago.

I never cry, but I was feeling really emotionally cut up that day. :sad:

Mattographer
Nov 6th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Can't remember :o

GrassGOAT
Nov 6th, 2004, 02:53 AM
I only cry when somebody yell at me and take me by surprise, so I am not sure, it has been a long time...

bis2806
Nov 7th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Last friday...during a vigil
Aww Wim :kiss: you don't come online as much now

daniela86
Nov 7th, 2004, 03:45 PM
one hour ago, I heard a song that touched me and reminded me the most beautiful moments of my life. I was nostalgic :sad:

Vincent
Nov 7th, 2004, 04:34 PM
When I am listening to "May it be" by Enya two minutes ago....:awww:

Joana
Nov 7th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Last week, I had a terrible mood swing. I hate those. :sad:

bis2806
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Referring to my story in the first post, strangely enough I dreamt of the guy I liked last night. In my dreams, he came to Singapore and I happened to be there as well and staying in a hotel. We called up each other and we both wanted to see each other. We set up a time and he said "don't be late" which is kind of strange coz that was one of the reasons he didn't like about me. I just laughed at it during my dream and thought it was nice of him to remind me :) And then we met and things went really well, we got along.. then i woke up :confused:

Grohl
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:12 AM
I don't know when it was exactly but i've been crying every week I think since one of my best friends died in a car accident 2 years ago. Miss her a lot and think about her all the time.

Volcana
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:14 AM
This afternoon. But it's not like it's THAT uncommon.

Hachiko
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Yesterday playing tennis.
I am reknowned to do it while playing.

Rohin.
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:51 AM
4-5 monthes ago..

jelena4me
Nov 14th, 2004, 09:16 AM
20 minutes ago. i did pretty badly for a quiz of mine.:sobbing: i fucking hate psychology. who gives a fuck.
Hmm, plenty of agression there, maybe you should see a shrink.

PointBlank
Nov 14th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Yesterday playing tennis.
I am reknowned to do it while playing.
same here :p

bis2806
Nov 14th, 2004, 02:12 PM
You both are Vera duplicates lol

New_balls_please
Nov 14th, 2004, 02:13 PM
3 months ago :sad:

PointBlank
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:22 PM
You both are Vera duplicates lol
People tell me I am .. I have to buy a new racquet atleast every month .. I was born in Ukraine so I have the USSR attitude and mental unstableness :p

darren cahill
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:40 PM
yesterday. it was during a movie, i wouldnt even really count that but it was such a powerful cry that i have to. damn i made such a fool of myself:lol:

decard
Nov 14th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Today, as I watched Pele score in the movie Victory.

*abby*
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:39 AM
last night going to sleep
i miss my best mate so much she moved to romania last sunday and im not gonna c her for 9 months :sad:

Majo
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:51 AM
last night, saying goodbye is always so hard... :)

"Sluggy"
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:55 AM
not in a couple of years. i was depressed when i first came overseas, and cried at the doctors.. since then, not even close. i dont like crying at all, though i am moved by sentimental things, but not to real tears, i just get choked up. Ive suffered enough in my life, and even if things got tough, i dont think id suffer that much again. I like to leave myself an out... i can always hide away at one of the wonderful american islands, wander around europe, or even escape to Israel, if the need arose. no tissues for me, please

bis2806
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Aww Ribbit :kiss: what happened to you?

Ekkekko
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:07 PM
the last time i cried was last night and this morning...Thinking of someone special. Praying for her :sobbing: Gosh...words can't describe what shite i want to say here...:bigcry: