PDA

View Full Version : Death

selking
Oct 31st, 2004, 04:26 AM
I have thought about this a couple of times and now im gonna post it. i dont know if this has ever been brought up but what if a poster dies? Think of all the "dissapeared" members that have been missing for a while on this board. i know no one in my family knows I go on this board so how would everyone know?

Couver
Oct 31st, 2004, 04:34 AM
You know what I've thought about that before too. I guess if any of those members have passed a way we would never known.

I do know that sometimes some posters on the board know one another in RL and so maybe they would report a death, but other than that there's just no way of knowing.

Jericho
Oct 31st, 2004, 04:45 AM
yeah i've thought about this too

bw2082
Oct 31st, 2004, 05:55 AM
If it bothers you that much, prepare a document asking your family and friends to tell what's happened to you in case of your demise and post it here and all your other forums and mail to your email address book people.

Pengwin
Oct 31st, 2004, 12:48 PM
PM everyone on the board and ask them if they're dead :bounce:

alex.2812
Oct 31st, 2004, 01:11 PM
i have already thought about it! honnestly, i wonder if we would realize someone is missing?

Ting
Oct 31st, 2004, 01:23 PM
i have already thought about it! honnestly, i wonder if we would realize someone is missing?
Unless we are really close to them

SilK
Oct 31st, 2004, 01:31 PM
I have thought about this as well... I wasn't planning on dying anytime soon though! :hug:

Dahveed
Oct 31st, 2004, 01:44 PM
PM everyone on the board and ask them if they're dead :bounce:
lol!

I can see my family after the funeral and all 'oh honey we musn't forget to warn everyone at wtaworld that our dearest son passed away'

:bounce:

!<blocparty>!
Oct 31st, 2004, 03:25 PM
people would know if something was wrong :p Some board members have my phone number and would wander why i wasnt texting them :p And not to mention me not being on msn too :lol:

skanky~skanketta
Oct 31st, 2004, 03:29 PM
i'd be upset if a few posters died, but i've never met them, so i think the lack of attachment is help me move on easily.

Majo
Oct 31st, 2004, 05:13 PM
Unless we are really close to them

you'd miss me right? :angel:

Zhao
Oct 31st, 2004, 05:56 PM
:sad:

Life still goes on i guess

OUT!
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:01 PM
i'd be upset if a few posters died, but i've never met them, so i think the lack of attachment is help me move on easily.Me too! :tape: :lol:

Hantuchov
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:03 PM
Dont make me feel about that :sobbing:

It makes me think of paellapan :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:, I really hope he's ok and is just having personal problems and that's why he didnt come back yet :awww:

Come back stronger, paella! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ting
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:17 PM
you'd miss me right? :angel:
You won't die:sobbing:

Nacho
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:21 PM
I have thought about it too, and it's kinda scary. However I think it's much better to think they are just missing rather than dead...

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 12:56 PM
When I die, it will be international news and all over the tv, radio, and newspapers, so everyone will know.

alfajeffster
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:12 PM
When I die, it will be international news and all over the tv, radio, and newspapers, so everyone will know.
You're still planning on willing me the 1958 oscar statuette, aren't you Helen?

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:14 PM
Of course! Even though you voted for Liz, I'm a big-hearted and forgiving dame.

alfajeffster
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:21 PM
Of course! Even though you voted for Liz, I'm a big-hearted and forgiving dame.
What can I say- Maggie the cat all over Paul Newman and I was lost from the word go!:lol:

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:25 PM
What can I say- Maggie the cat all over Paul Newman and I was lost from the word go!:lol:
Who would have known that Maggie the Cat would end up selling perfume? :o

alfajeffster
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:35 PM
Who would have known that Maggie the Cat would end up selling perfume? :o
Or go blonde for that matter!:lol:

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:39 PM
Or go blonde for that matter!:lol:
I forgot about the blonde, I think blonde isn't a good look for older women, it just accentuates wrinkles and flaws in the face. Liz stood up pretty well over time, but blonde wasn't (isn't?) a good look for her. She must have been getting over the contruction worker! :eek:

The latest in the rags is she had to settle the same-sex sexual harassment case involving her butler and some other house boy, whom she was sleeping with. He apparently referred to Liz as "the trampoline."

Sally Struthers
Nov 1st, 2004, 06:49 PM
Helen, what do you think I should do about my blonde hair as I get older? Just let it all go white? Joan looks ok blonde but of course she's had major construction...

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 06:55 PM
Sally, hmmmm, I'd slowly go like red with some blonde highlights, it could be your new look. Just stick on a blonde frizzy wig when you're doing the Save the Children and Home School ads, because you can pile on the make-up and shoot through a vasoline lense. And let's face it, they're paying to see Gloria Bunker Stivic, and she was a blonde.

But when you're attending events or out and about, stick with the red with the highlights, it will naturally take years off your face. That or perfect the Joan Rivers look, though I assume you value moving your mouth, lips, and face more than looking young. I mean, Sal, the Joan Rivers Mummy-Face (she looks great, she looks like only 50 years old!) really isn't for you until you hit like 75-years old like Joan and have nothing to lose if it goes bad.

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:00 PM
Here, Sally, the dye you used here is good, it's on the right track, a little darker that usual and it really takes the age off. By the way, hon, you really should call 9-1-1 when Dr. Rader goes after you. Don't end up like Nicole with a bunch of Polaroids in a safety deposit box, it didn't help out at her murder trial at all!

http://www.owl-lady.com/constricted/P1010017.jpg

Sally Struthers
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:04 PM
Hey that's from Reeseville. Constricted was the working title. I think I should have been nominated for some kind of award for my work in that. Don't you see the anger and rage in my eyes as I show my black eye?

Helen Lawson
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:20 PM
You seem very determined to make someone pay for beating you up.

Find out the name of the stylist, that's a nice subdued blonde that really does a lot for you.

Majo
Nov 2nd, 2004, 08:02 AM
You won't die:sobbing:

eventually I will :p

Ting
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
eventually I will :p
One day after me so I won't be sad:sobbing:

Truthwillout
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
As I've said in another thread: you never have to worry about this if you're a solipsist. I really enjoy being one.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:30 PM
Think of them as 'got a life' as opposed to dead

Majo
Nov 4th, 2004, 11:14 AM
One day after me so I won't be sad:sobbing:

and then I'll die out of grief for you :p

Hulet
Nov 4th, 2004, 12:44 PM
I was dead then resurrected, actually several times, but nobody from this board noticed. Pfff.

Ting
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:52 PM
and then I'll die out of grief for you :p
El has to die last no matter what:p

Majo
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:57 PM
El has to die last no matter what:p

yes, cause she'll read Hymne à l'Amour on my funeral :p

Ting
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:17 PM
yes, cause she'll read Hymne à l'Amour on my funeral :p
In how many languages?:scratch:

Majo
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:58 PM
In how many languages?:scratch:

4, maybe 5 (the latin one...)

:hehehe:

Ting
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:47 PM
4, maybe 5 (the latin one...)

:hehehe:
Then I'll die one day after you so I can attend the funeral:p

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 6th, 2004, 05:40 AM
paellapan :(

Sam L
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Do you think there are ghosts on the Internet?