PDA

View Full Version : Quebec's draw

Aticar
Oct 30th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Hello, Mary got a very great chance to reach the final.
Her draw is very easy. All depend of her. If she is confident she could win the tournament against Dani in final.
In the second round she will play Diaz or a qualifier...

Good luck Mary...

remyremy
Oct 30th, 2004, 11:58 AM
If she is confident

:confused: :confused: :confused: How could she be confident?!

Anyway... Courage Mary... Maybe you can save the end of the season :kiss:

NicoMary
Oct 30th, 2004, 02:04 PM
First there is Jidkova and Tanasugarn on her way to the final, second, she just lost against Randriantefy so if she keep playing like this she will probably not even go throught her first match:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :o

Third, If Mary is a bit better, maybe Quebec will give her a new UP, in that case, if she play like she did in The open Gaz de France, Toronto or the Us open she will win the title whithout loosing a set...:worship: :eek: :hearts: :hearts: let get our fingers crossed:wavey:

Go Mary Have FUN

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 30th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Well said Nicolas :wavey:

Comment ca va la vie toi ?

The most important for Mary is "to have fun" !

I'm sure if she wants to, she will :hearts:

NicoMary
Oct 30th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Moi ca va Et toiCa va wizzy? ...Mary me désespère un peu elle m'inquiète aussi , mais sinon dans la vie, la vraie, ca va:) :wavey:

Dis donc T'es plus sympa sur wtaworld que sur sport 24! j'rigole

Qu'es tu fait dans la vie au fait??

mamno_MARYFAN
Oct 31st, 2004, 05:56 AM
Emmm...where is the draw???

Anyway...I hope that Mary will make it through to the finals and meet Daniela there...my dream match-up!!!:hearts:

But I hope that Mary will also relax...try to have fun and play her natural game...hopefully she'll penetrate that mental block of hers and have some wins in this tournament....:bounce:

Having said that...all the best Mary!!!!:bounce:

MaryBigFan
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:30 AM
Can someone add here the draw?

Edman
Oct 31st, 2004, 12:26 PM
No.1 seed Mary Pierce FRA :woohoo: :hatoff: vs. Bye
Mariana Diaz-Olivia ARG vs. Q
Tzipora Obziler ISR vs. [WC] Stephanie Dubois CAN
Alina Jidkova RUS vs. Samantha Stosur AUS

Jill Craybas USA vs. Marissa Irvin USA
Lindsay Lee-Waters USA vs. Q
Lubomira Kurhajcova SVK vs. Aniko Kapros HUN
Sandra Kleinova CZE vs. Tamarine Tanasugarn THA

Claudine Schaul LUX vs. Anca Barna GER
[WC] Melanie Marois CAN vs. Martina Sucha SVK
[WC] Marie-Eve Pelletier CAN vs. Shenay Perry USA
Q vs. Mashona Washington USA

Laura Granville USA vs. Camille Pin FRA
Maria Emilia Salerni ARG vs. Jennifer Hopkins USA
Stephanie Foretz FRA vs. Q
Bye vs. Daniela Hantuchova SVK

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 31st, 2004, 12:31 PM
Moi ca va Et toiCa va wizzy? ...Mary me désespère un peu elle m'inquiète aussi , mais sinon dans la vie, la vraie, ca va:) :wavey:

Dis donc T'es plus sympa sur wtaworld que sur sport 24! j'rigole

Qu'es tu fait dans la vie au fait??

Ptdr ! Oui je me contrôle ici car y'a des points de réputation :lol: (c'est quoi ton pseudo S24 ? :confused: )
Mais t'inquiètes pas que des fois je lis de ces conneries qui me font bouillir, mais comme je ne domine pas assez l'anglais, je me tais :drool:

Dans la vraie vie jsuis en term S moi !
Tu vas aller à GDF cette année encore au fait ? :)

MaryBigFan
Oct 31st, 2004, 12:50 PM
The draw is so easy!!!! Mary should win the tournament! Go Marrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy!

mamno_MARYFAN
Oct 31st, 2004, 01:41 PM
Love the enthusiasm...go Mary!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

NicoMary
Oct 31st, 2004, 08:42 PM
Ptdr ! Oui je me contrôle ici car y'a des points de réputation :lol: (c'est quoi ton pseudo S24 ? :confused: )
Mais t'inquiètes pas que des fois je lis de ces conneries qui me font bouillir, mais comme je ne domine pas assez l'anglais, je me tais :drool:

Dans la vraie vie jsuis en term S moi !
Tu vas aller à GDF cette année encore au fait ? :)

Je suis aussi fan de Mary sur sport24 que je le suis sur Wtaworld et mon pseudo à un sérieux lien avec ta.... (je te laisse deviner...la suite);)
Pour GDF J'espère bien y retourner mais je n'ai plus trop le temps cette année...t'y vas toi sur???

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:04 PM
Je suis aussi fan de Mary sur sport24 que je le suis sur Wtaworld et mon pseudo à un sérieux lien avec ta.... (je te laisse deviner...la suite);)
Pour GDF J'espère bien y retourner mais je n'ai plus trop le temps cette année...t'y vas toi sur???

Oui normalement j'y vais, mais pour la fin du tournoi ...
Tu fais quoi comme étude ? (et j'ai rien pigé au truc du sérieux lien avec ma ... :()

humanity
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:49 PM
Pierce va jouer doubles avec Marois. Le draw est dans le thread de Bell Challenge. Bon, on va voir comment va fonctioner... Dans tout cas, allez Mary. C'est ton tournoi a gagner ou a perdre...

Mark Spruce
Nov 1st, 2004, 03:00 AM
Hello,

Best of luck Mary. Just have fun out there. We are all here to cheer you on.

regards

mark

NicoMary
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:39 AM
Oui normalement j'y vais, mais pour la fin du tournoi ...
Tu fais quoi comme étude ? (et j'ai rien pigé au truc du sérieux lien avec ma ... :()
Non ne te faches pas:worship: Mon pseudo à un lien avec............ ta signature sur sport 24... C tout:angel:

G un bac ES,J'ai fait deux années de langues étrangères appliquées, et je fais actuellement un BTS communication des entreprises...

ashwu
Nov 1st, 2004, 04:01 PM
the last one of the year... come on mary!!!

Andy.
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:58 AM
Good Luck for the tournament Mary it is a very winnable tournament just do your best and have fun.

Mark Spruce
Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:09 PM
Mary is to face Diaz-Olivia in the 2nd round

regards

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Nov 4th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Mary have met her once before...she beat Diaz-Olivia in the 2nd round of Australian Open 2001 6-2 6-2...I've seen the highlights of that match back then...Mary was awesome!!!:bounce:

Anyway...hope she'll do the same here...good luck Mary!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Mark Spruce
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:17 AM
I hope that she can be again.

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Berlin_Calling
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:20 AM
No draw is easy for Mary these days. If she is off, she can lose to Diaz. However if Mary is on, she can rout Diaz and rout the rest of her opponents to a shiny new Bell Challenge Trophy.

remyremy
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Chrispy

Thanks to keep your politic opinion away from this forum. We don't care about it :fiery: . If you want to express your joy about stupid bush, you can surely do it on a capriati forum ! :rolleyes:

marion
Nov 4th, 2004, 11:20 AM
I'm ok with remy remy about this last message

sebbe
Nov 4th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Chrispy

Thanks to keep your politic opinion away from this forum. We don't care about it :fiery: . If you want to express your joy about stupid bush, you can surely do it on a capriati forum ! :rolleyes:

This was an real imature answer. Chrispy has the right to express his feelings. Mabye you don't share them but you don't have to be sneering to him.

remyremy
Nov 4th, 2004, 12:39 PM
I think there are places to express this kind of opinion, and this forum is not the right place. You can think it's immature :rolleyes: , I don't care, cause I'm here to talk about Mary and not to read and stand people politic opinions. If I want to talk about war or usa, i have friends for that!

sebbe
Nov 4th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I think there are places to express this kind of opinion, and this forum is not the right place. You can think it's immature :rolleyes: , I don't care, cause I'm here to talk about Mary and not to read and stand people politic opinions. If I want to talk about war or usa, i have friends for that!

Sorry but why are you taking about political opinions? I can't see any of those here.