PDA

View Full Version : Posting Question

Andrew.
Oct 28th, 2004, 09:59 PM
For posting text, in my person options I have chosen Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. But, I can't use it in my posts. Is this service no longer functional?

Thanks.

griffin
Oct 28th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Are you using pop-up/adkilling software? Mine didn't work either untillI turned off my admuncher software..

(kinda cool. not cool enough to make me leave admuncher off, but kinda cool)

Frank
Oct 28th, 2004, 11:25 PM
I have the same problem. I use Mozilla/Firefox but I can use full editor options in Internet Explorer. Maybe Mozilla needs some sort of update?

griffin
Oct 28th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Worked on Firefox 0.9.2 Something in the browser settings?

Frank
Oct 28th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Does the full editor use something like Java?

SK Fluffy
Oct 28th, 2004, 11:48 PM
I use spy/adware and popup blocking software but it works for me. So it must be somehing to do with 3rd party browser extension settings perhaps

Frank
Oct 28th, 2004, 11:49 PM
The things is...It used to work for me, but then I re-installed Mozilla/Firefox because I was having problems with it. So I guess it's just a matter of downloading a pluging, but it doesn't say there are any updates available.

Andrew.
Oct 29th, 2004, 12:25 AM
The things is...It used to work for me, but then I re-installed Mozilla/Firefox because I was having problems with it. So I guess it's just a matter of downloading a pluging, but it doesn't say there are any updates available.
That's actually exactly what I think has happened to me. I use Firefox and had to redownload it a few weeks ago.

Frank
Oct 29th, 2004, 12:31 AM
That's actually exactly what I think has happened to me. I use Firefox and had to redownload it a few weeks ago.
We have the same problem then.

Did you redownload it because it was crashing all the time due to some "Netscape feedback manager" or something?

Anyway, maybe they left a part out in a newer version.