PDA

View Full Version : Mary finally won, 6-0 7-5

sebbe
Oct 26th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Okey, Mary finally got a match under her belt again.
It must feel great for her and I hope she played well.
I hope you can get through another round tomorrow.

NicoMary
Oct 26th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Unfortunatly I think that the score is not "a really good one":( once again Mary had some troubles to finish...:sad: she used to do that when she was at the top...but here we don't know if it is the game that goes bad in the second set or the body.....

But a victory is a victory lets stay positiv....Go Mary!!!!

sebbe
Oct 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Unfortunatly I think that the score is not "a really good one":( once again Mary had some troubles to finish...:sad: she used to do that when she was at the top...but here we don't know if it is the game that goes bad in the second set or the body.....

But a victory is a victory lets stay positiv....Go Mary!!!!

I really don't care about the scores right now, I'm just happy that she could keep it in two sets, and it's not very unusuall that a second set gets hard after a 6-0 set...so it's good of mary to win this.
Absolutely, stay positive=)

Mark Spruce
Oct 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I am staying really happy and positive about this match.

A WIN IS A WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

regards

Mark

remyremy
Oct 26th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I'm very happy of course, and relieved :) :) :)
But I agree with Nicolas.
The score means that Mary can still play well this year, ok. But what could happened if everything doesn't go so well in the first set? I hope that everything will go well in the next round, of course, but if Mary cannot win the 1rst set 6/0, I hope she will fight and keep believing. I hope this match brought confidence to Mary. I doubt, but I hope.
Corage MAry :kiss: , Go on :bounce:

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 26th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I don't agree with you, Mark Spruce :rolleyes:
"A win is NOT a win" ! This score is not a good one, mary was playing against a girl who is very very very bad ranked !

So, what have happened ? 7/5 : it's a very tought second set, too difficult I think ...

But as you said, it's a victory ! And I hope it will help Mary to believe in her game, and to regain confidence !

I expect the win at next round, but Dally has showed a good tennis, with an easy victory against Mashona. Go go Mary, Win this match :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Hello Wizzy,

Well I suppose we can't always agree on the same things LOL

Yes I hope that it will make her smile again and bring back the confidence.

regards

Mark

Declan
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Wahay! No Maleeva looming in the quarters now either!!!

NicoMary
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Wahay! No Maleeva looming in the quarters now either!!!
First she have to reach the quarter;) and then only, we will talk about her opponent:p

sebbe
Oct 26th, 2004, 09:04 PM
First she have to reach the quarter;) and then only, we will talk about her opponent:p

That's right, take one match at a time.

saby
Oct 26th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Good luck Mary

Andy.
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Hopefully Mary was just getting over that victory hurdle that she has not had in a while. Congratulations Mary on the win and good luck in the next round.

ashwu
Oct 27th, 2004, 06:35 AM
not a very good score... but still:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: