PDA

View Full Version : Would be censors take notice!

Serena y Monica
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Last night I picked up the stones that Adrian Vanity and Ryan14 tossed and busted the shit out of their little glass house.

Then a bunch of would be censors (aka Martina fans) showed up to tell me to grow up and play nice. Well, I would if you would be censors would censor your own flock.

After Scottsdale I couldn't seem to find many of you telling the Adrians Ryans and a few others that their behavior reflected poorly upon Martins...in fact many of you supported their preposturous claim that Serena only won because Martina was in bad form. Now Daniela kicks her ass coming and going, I comment on Martina's improved form and you tell me to grow up:rolleyes: please! Perhaps the larger question for your focus should be why you see Daniela as "just the better player today" as opposed to making excuses or why my poor behavior reflects on all Williams fans yet Adrian's and Ryan14's don't reflect on all Martian...think of an answer...don't worry I already know it.

Now to the gloating issue...it was again directed to Adrian Ryan14 Vanity and Truefiend because of the things they said regarding Hingis' victory of Monica...where were you part-time upholders of respect for all players then? ( Well with the exceptiion of Becca resident busy body, who can be found trying to control all thread equally;).

So until you make an endeavor to clean your own house, I'll do it for you using any means neccessary to highlight your bad seeds.

As to the few Williams fans who felt I should be nice...I'm tired of being nice. I've much more Malcom in me than Ghandi. Volcana and a few others whom I won't bother to name can stick to the phony ass kissing, Jennifer is better than Venus, when... please like me bullshit, but not me.

ASV
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:44 PM
:rolleyes:

moby
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:47 PM
at scottsdale i thought we marti fans agreed that both serena and marti were NOT playing well. just that serena was the better player that day and managed to pull it off so kudos to her.

here again hantuchova was playing well but martina could certainly have done better by adding more variety to her game and "asking more questions". not that she would have won if she did, but if she did, at least lose fighting.

this marti is undeniably better than last year's but she's not gonna win all the time either.

hope that clears things up a bit.

treufreund
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:48 PM
Hey Arantxa fan! Is Arantxa playing Miami?

Serena y Monica
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:11 PM
Easy

Maybe that was your opinion, (I was there and watched every match Martina played and she played just fine til faced with power) but it wasn't Adrians, nor Ryan14, just to name two. Yet I don't seem to recall anyone on the board (who was not a Williams fan) telling either of them to grow up, and learn to play well with others.

Fine...if those like you (a rational lover of the game) you won't do it then I will and I'm not gonna be nice while doing it.

My comments were not directed at Hingis or her fans...(though I'm sure many of you were offended by them) they were directed at the people I mentioned, who offend most Williams fans on this board on a daily basis with no rebuke from the majority.

I'm simply accepting the dynamics set up on this board of ingoring the hate filled filth that comes from Vanity and esp. Adrian and linton, while picking up on every little thing any Williams fan says and lumping them together.

If we can't respect all players and fans equally I'll take on the characteristics of the offenders that get a pass from the moral majority. It's not pretty when they do nor is it pretty from me, but enough is enough.

smygelfh
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:38 PM
Grow up, S y M.

Vanity
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:41 PM
Wow.... S y M must have some sort of obsession with me, Adrian and Ryan14 since he mentions us in each one of his posts. :D

What exactly did I say about Hingis beating Monica.... I'd like to see it. :) FYI, I like Monica more than Hingis. You're just mad over my signature. Get over it. :wavey:

Serena y Monica
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Not even close Vanity...however I have mentioned you all quite a bit since last night...likening you to the refuse you are.

You truly sicken me...but bring it on. Some who you play with on board don't have the heart to play back, but I'll relish sinking as low as you dare to go.

I've sent a few shots over your bough as a warning, but hey let the games begin.

Vanity
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:53 PM
ROFLMAO

Nah, you don't have to bother because I won't be replying to you anymore. It's obvious you just want attention and I'm not going to be the one to give it. :)

Goodbye!

:wavey:

Serena y Monica
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:20 PM
I think that would be best Vanity. I really end up angry with myself after I've played with the witless, it is soo like taking candy from a baby, that and my bad side is really...bad.

But hey, if you change your mind (after you get your self loathing, angry, bitter ass off the floor) let me know.

GrandSlammed
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:27 PM
It's obvious you just want attention and I'm not going to be the one to give it.
Uuuhh...NO. It's OBVIOUS, that you just tucked your tail and hauled ass.
You got a bark... but no bite.
Nah, you don't have to bother because I won't be replying to you anymore.
SEE everybody... no balls. ALL "signature".. and no guts. Gets shoved backwards.. and she turns and run!! LOL.

Let it be known... Vanity got PUNKED.

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Serena y Monica
( Well with the exceptiion of [b]Becca resident busy body, who can be found trying to control all thread equally;).

lol :D

junkartist
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:58 PM
I do have to agree that Vanity creature has no BALLS ,lmfao!!...she can start some $hit but can't finish it....she knows her weak a$$ can't hang...

Vanity
Mar 17th, 2002, 07:01 PM
I guess some people love me so much that they will reply to anything with my name in it. :D

Thanks for all the attention guys, don't expect me to go away anytime soon! :kiss:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

junkartist
Mar 17th, 2002, 07:06 PM
You are right..I am a DOG LOVER!!!:kiss: Got a bag of Milkbones for ya' darlin' :p

Vanity
Mar 17th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Oh thank you junk artist! :p

hey.. at least you have good taste in music... keep playing those Tori Amos songs... please! :D

Serena y Monica
Mar 17th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Vanity

I don't know about anyone else on this board, but I don't expect much of you with the exception of bending over, spreading those cheeks and continueing to be the recepticle for every bitter ignorant hater with a load to spew.