PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with Sprem?

AnaIvanovicFan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
I saw her at Wimbledon and she was so good but lately she is playing awfully. in her match against venus, out of 10 shots 8 would go out.

It's sad cause I really like her

igost
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:58 PM
There is nothing wrong with Karolina. This is her first full WTA season. The girl is tired both physically and emotionally. Give her some rest, she can only get better.

invictus
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
I don't know, but in the last few weeks it seems as if she's really off-time with her shots, shes not getting onto the ball as well as she used to...

I hope she can start playing well again soon! ;)

Dolphin
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:06 PM
There is nothing wrong with Karolina. This is her first full WTA season. The girl is tired both physically and emotionally. Give her some rest, she can only get better.

I think you're right. She's seems a little mentally & physically fatigued. It's a long 1st season for her.

croat123
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
true...she just needs a break. two more weeks and she's off til next year when i'm sure she'll do even better

jochem
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
Karolina is a great pleyer...great shots but she just can't slow down on her shots...she makes me so nervous. why does she think she has to hit her second serve full speed, full risk all the time????? She's got to learn to play the right shots at the right moment.

Mattographer
Oct 23rd, 2004, 01:33 AM
She got a bad curse since defeated Venus at Wimbledon. I think the curse is broken as Venus revenge earlier this week. I guess she will do well next week! ;)

SzavayFi
Oct 23rd, 2004, 01:35 AM
SHe'll do well sooner or later, Look at Maria, she had a minniatue lapse, so is Karolina, now Dani is having a huge lapse but we all know she will get over it.