PDA

View Full Version : Maria sharapova has Williams' sisters number

AnaIvanovicFan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
:devil:

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:15 PM
She has a 1-1 record against both in 2004 (one was an exehibition).

Sound like a draw to me.:rolleyes:

faste5683
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:17 PM

You're all over the board :eek: Methinks thou dost protest too much.

:wavey:

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
You're all over the board :eek: Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Because as a Williams sisters fan, I am sick and tired of people (you are probably one of them:rolleyes: ) putting them down. Of the active female players, they are 2 of the best careerwise, so get over it.

Kart
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:20 PM
:devil:
Then she should give it to me. I'd be calling Venus day and night :hearts:.

Dolphin
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:28 PM

If Maria has a 1-1 record against Venus, then Elena Bovina has a 2-1 record against Venus. You can't have your cake & eat it too. :lol:

The REAL records though (& all that count) are Maria 1-0 against Venus & Venus 1-1 against Elena Bovina. :)

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:34 PM
If Maria has a 1-1 record against Venus, then Elena Bovina has a 2-1 record against Venus. You can't have your cake & eat it too. :lol:

The REAL records though (& all that count) are Maria 1-0 against Venus & Venus 1-1 against Elena Bovina. :)

Then she really doesn't have anyone's number, unless they are ranked below #30:lol:

Helen Lawson
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:37 PM
I have Liz Taylor's number, I'm 1-0 against her at the Oscars.

Dave B
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
Really? Did the WS sign cell contracts as well? I smell a great commercial!

Dolphin
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Then she really doesn't have anyone's number, unless they are ranked below #30:lol:

What are you on about? I never said she had anyone's number. I was pointing out your mistake in your rush to bash Maria. Learn to read next time. :lol:

Justeenium
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
Because as a Williams sisters fan, I am sick and tired of people (you are probably one of them:rolleyes: ) putting them down. Of the active female players, they are 2 of the best careerwise, so get over it.

are you sick and tired of Williams fans putting Justine down?

QUEENLINDSAY
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:06 PM
are you sick and tired of Williams fans putting Justine down?message to lichris!!!

Also, are u sick and tired putting Lindsay down??????

Bwhahahahahaha!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: karma!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Justeenium
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:07 PM
message to lichris!!!

when did I or any other Justine fan put Lindsay down?

QUEENLINDSAY
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:09 PM
when did I or any other Justine fan put Lindsay down?
hey, calm down:wavey: that message is for lichris!!!!!

Justine fans are OK, well except for one, lol!!!! but ur OK.

Wojtek
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:21 PM
Buhahahahaha :lol: :lol:

:haha: :haha:

Jelena Moon
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:22 PM
OMG Hantuchova did way better against Sharapova than Venus did. LOL, Hantuchova is BACK!!!!!

SJW
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:52 PM
Then she should give it to me. I'd be calling Venus day and night :hearts:.

fuck you! i hate other brits! i came into this thread intending to post "well can she give it to me?" but NOOOOOOOOOOOOo you're always there first :rolleyes:

u always steal my ideas :(

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
are you sick and tired of Williams fans putting Justine down?

Since Justine illness, ver few Williams sisers fans have put Justine down.

Justeenium
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:05 PM
QueenL, sorry I misread your post.

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:05 PM
message to lichris!!!

All I said was that Lindsay would never win an other Grand Slam. If you call that put down, so be it.:shrug:

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:21 PM
XD :haha: XD

faste5683
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:23 PM

Get over what? I don't put Venus down - she's in my top five to watch. Look, Vee doesn't need "defending" from anybody, especially in an ungracious manner. It doesn't reflect badly on her - yet it gives her fans a defintite "sore loser" appearence. Sheesh, it's not like you lost your family or became infected with bunions or something.

lizchris
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:00 PM
Get over what? I don't put Venus down - she's in my top five to watch. Look, Vee doesn't need "defending" from anybody, especially in an ungracious manner. It doesn't reflect badly on her - yet it gives her fans a defintite "sore loser" appearence. Sheesh, it's not like you lost your family or became infected with bunions or something.

But some people get off on the sisters losing as if it has some impact on their lives.

Kart
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:34 PM
fuck you! i hate other brits! i came into this thread intending to post "well can she give it to me?" but NOOOOOOOOOOOOo you're always there first :rolleyes:
You can have Serena's number :kiss:.

Jaime Bahena
Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:05 PM
But some people get off on the sisters losing as if it has some impact on their lives.

To the contrary as well: some people get off on the sisters winning, as if it has some impact on their lives. Haven't you read some of the posts before?