PDA

View Full Version : Do you think should I blame Maria Sharapova?

Doraemon
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:40 PM
I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?

Sugiyama=#1
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:43 PM
Is this a joke?

tondinh
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:44 PM
What the FUCK are you trying to say?

Martian Willow
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
tondinh, what do you say? :confused:

tondinh
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge?
Me no understand what fuck say by you.

the cat
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
He's doing what the poster PierceCheng used to do here and at Kournikova.com. And that was ask questions as to whether he should blame a player for beating one of his favorite players.

Kart
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:49 PM
Is there any better way to support Venus?
In your case, yes - but I'd probably get my post deleted if I told you what I was thinking.

Experimentee
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Lots of people dont get it :o
Maybe they forgot about PierceCheng ;)

Jaime Bahena
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?

Don't kill the messenger, OK? Let's kill the message.

mboyle
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
Erm, I see English words, but I don't get a meaning from them:o ...

fried_beans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Its you again!! The PIerce Fan hahahaha from gotennis

Jaime Bahena
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:17 PM

You think?

It's Maria's fault that Serena lost at 2004 Wimbledon. Sharapova has some nerve: to beat a Williams sister. On top of that, she also beats Venus at Zurich, 2004. When will the spankings end? Stop it, Maria; leave those Williams sisters alone!!!!!!!

igost
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:29 PM
Definitely. She is the one to blame.

Maria is evil. That's why I love her.

Erdinger
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:32 PM

You think?
Ah, the memories... :lol:

Thanks Saint Seiya! PierceCheng was one of the funniest posters here. He didn't spam the board, just every now and then such a post. I never understood why they banned him. :rolleyes: It was dead funny. :cool:

Go PierceCheng! :bounce:

Veritas
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:38 PM

You think?

:haha: Ah, the memories...

You forgot all those emoticons he used. I think it went something along the lines of: :crying2: :hysteric: :tears: :sobbing: :shout: :fiery: :mad: :( :retard: :banghead: :smash: :timebomb:

Jaime Bahena
Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:38 PM
Me no understand what fuck say by you.

Who f**k you think you are, you sh** for brains? You wrong for that

CooCooCachoo
Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Wasn't there a post Saint Seiya made just like this, but then about some other player that should be blamed? :crazy:

geoepee
Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:53 PM
I think I just had a brainfart

GoDominique
Oct 23rd, 2004, 08:30 PM
Where's the poll ????? :( :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :shout:

With options "Yes!" and "No!" please.

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 23rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: