PDA

View Full Version : Special Events - Weekly Program

CooCooCachoo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:17 AM
MONDAY October 25th
10.00 AM "Grand-Duc Henri/Grande Duchesse Maria Teresa Foundation Day". With 4 WTA players and Georges Christen
5.00 PM Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the SPA stand
Evening Seat VIP Club 15th anniversary birthday party. With the german singer and actor Uwe Ochsenknechtand band in concert.
Invited guests only.

TUESDAY October 26th
4.00 PM "ERDGAS-CLINIC" with Kim Clijsters.
"Meet and greet" at "ERDGAS" with Kim Clijsters.
Autograph session with Kim Clijsters.
7.00 PM Seat VIP Club "President's day" at the BGL stand with one WTA player.
Invited guests only.

WEDNESDAY October 27th
2.00 PM - 6.00 PM AMIPERAS Day
5.30 PM Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the "Triumph/Sloggi" stand.
20.00 PM Seat VIP Club "PLAYERS NIGHT" (Invited guests only)

THURSDAY October 28th
4.00 PM Court n° 1 "SEAT TENNIS Clinic" with 2 WTA players (ball kids only).
5.30 PM Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the "Grand Hotel Alfa Mercure" stand.
6.30 PM Seat VIP Club "Meet and Great" with Yvonne Catterfeld at the stand of "Banque générale du Luxembourg". (Invited guests only).
7.30 PM Seat VIP Club Meet and Great" with one WTA player at the stand of "Banque générale du Luxembourg". (Invited guests only).
08.00 PM Seat Village Yvonne Catterfeld in Concert.
Followed by Seat Village Autograph session with Yvonne Catterfeld.

FRIDAY October 29th (My birthday :lol: )
5.30 PM Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the "Fujitsu/Siemens" stand.

SATERDAY October 30th
After
1/2 finals Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the "Seat" stand.

SUNDAY October 31st
02.00 PM Seat Village LIVE MUSIC

CooCooCachoo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:19 AM
Looks like they have got it organised very well :yeah: I wonder whether having a press pass means you are an invited guest :rolleyes: :lol:

CooCooCachoo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:19 AM
BTW Yvonne Catterfeld is apparently a very big and famous Luxembourgish singer :lol:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 08:39 AM
anyone going on Thuesday?

(I sooo want to go!! but that stupid school :rolleyes: )

CooCooCachoo
Oct 24th, 2004, 08:43 AM
anyone going on Thuesday?

(I sooo want to go!! but that stupid school :rolleyes: )

Thuesday?

Could be that you mean Tuesday.. Then yes, I am going :)
Could be that you mean Thursaday.. Then no, I am not :p

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Thuesday?

Could be that you mean Tuesday.. Then yes, I am going :)
Could be that you mean Thursaday.. Then no, I am not :p
:o ok ,I did mean Tuesday :) :p

(btw, seeing you're going, are you gong to the Kim-thing?)

CooCooCachoo
Oct 24th, 2004, 10:30 AM
:o ok ,I did mean Tuesday :) :p

(btw, seeing you're going, are you gong to the Kim-thing?)

Well, I am not really a big Kim fan, so I might be skipping it, but it does depend on the matches on at that moment. It's a pity she canceled the press conference..

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Well, I am not really a big Kim fan, so I might be skipping it, but it does depend on the matches on at that moment. It's a pity she canceled the press conference..
I see, well if you accidentally can get some news or anything about Kim, would you please let me know? I'm kind of dying atm because of the lack of (official) info we get ;)

CooCooCachoo
Oct 24th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I see, well if you accidentally can get some news or anything about Kim, would you please let me know? I'm kind of dying atm because of the lack of (official) info we get ;)

Yes, sure :) But I don't think she will be willing to speak about the break-up ;)
Did you hear she almost killed her dog in Hasselt? :o

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Yes, sure :) But I don't think she will be willing to speak about the break-up ;)
I know, didn't really expected that too, but just something about the injury etc. would be great! and pics of course (Tip :p;)) but well, don't feel obliged to do something, if you accentely hear or see something...
Did you hear she almost killed her dog in Hasselt? :o
what???? :eek: I've been in Hasselt, and heard a lot of crazy story's but killing Beauty :scared:, the poor thing (in the new Kim-comic, he's kidnapped btw:o)

what happened exactly?

CooCooCachoo
Oct 24th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I know, didn't really expected that too, but just something about the injury etc. would be great! and pics of course (Tip :p;)) but well, don't feel obliged to do something, if you accentely hear or see something...

what???? :eek: I've been in Hasselt, and heard a lot of crazy story's but killing Beauty :scared:, the poor thing (in the new Kim-comic, he's kidnapped btw:o)

what happened exactly?

Kim left the dog in the car too long and it was extremely dehydrated.. When they planned on leaving the Ethias Arena, everyone started panicking. Kim went back in the Arena and she was crying.. And they called the vet. But the dog survived :) And Elke told me it was doing better a few hours later. But it was :cuckoo: of Kim!

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Kim left the dog in the car too long and it was extremely dehydrated.. When they planned on leaving the Ethias Arena, everyone started panicking. Kim went back in the Arena and she was crying.. And they called the vet. But the dog survived :) And Elke told me it was doing better a few hours later. But it was :cuckoo: of Kim!
OMG, Kim! :o :lol:
even I would not let a dog alone in a car! :rolleyes::p
thank God Beauty survived! that would have been a real drama!

thanks for telling ! :kiss:

CooCooCachoo
Oct 24th, 2004, 03:07 PM
You're welcome ;)
Not a flattering sight.. Kim crying. :(

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 03:57 PM
You're welcome ;)
Not a flattering sight.. Kim crying. :(
ouch, probably not! you actually saw her running away then?
the only time I saw Kim crying was when she had to withdraw in Hasselt and well, don't really want to see that again :sad: :rolleyes:

CooCooCachoo
Oct 24th, 2004, 04:09 PM
ouch, probably not! you actually saw her running away then?
the only time I saw Kim crying was when she had to withdraw in Hasselt and well, don't really want to see that again :sad: :rolleyes:

She wasn't really running.. Just walking fast back to the Arena..

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 04:36 PM
She wasn't really running.. Just walking fast back to the Arena..
oh, well that's the same :p
anyway, I was telling this to a friend (who found this extremely funny btw :)) and she asked which day it was...
sorry for all the questions ! :o

CooCooCachoo
Oct 24th, 2004, 05:38 PM
:lol: That was OK

It was on Sunday :) The Sunday of Martina Hingis ;)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 05:42 PM
ok, thanks again :kiss::worship: well I won't bother you anymore with questions now :o

(unless of course I come up with more questions :p)

CooCooCachoo
Oct 24th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Haha that's OK :)

Might see you around on Tuesday ;)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Oct 24th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Haha that's OK :)

Might see you around on Tuesday ;)
can't wait :p