PDA

View Full Version : Amélie will play Linz and Philly

swiss
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:46 AM
it will be said today :bounce:

jonny84
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:47 AM
Obviously she wants to become #1 again and is playing every tournamanet possible to get maximum points

Harju.
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:50 AM
as much as I'd love to see her play, but I guess it's bad decision. Should have rested till YEC.

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:50 AM
depends how her leg holds up.

If she plays when its not well she can make it worse.

swiss
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:55 AM
']as much as I'd love to see her play, but I guess it's bad decision. Should have rested till YEC.
you're in her thigh ?? ;)
let her do, she knows :p

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:58 AM
or maybe she wants to get back into it build some momemtum for a all out assault on the YEC.

her ranking relies on it.

she has Finalist points to defend remember.

Chunchun
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:59 AM
:( Fuck off!

it make LenaD hard to become no.2 :mad: :p

Harju.
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:59 AM
you're in her thigh ?? ;)
let her do, she knows :p
I'm not only in her tigh, I'm in her back, knee, shoulder.. ;)

With all seriousness, I'm happy if she's 100% recovered.

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:00 AM

AT least lately those first or second round exits appear to of faded.

swiss
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:05 AM
']I'm not only in her tigh, I'm in her back, knee, shoulder.. ;)
me too :rolleyes: too much people :lol:
With all seriousness, I'm happy if she's 100% recovered.
me too again :angel:

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:19 AM
Allez! :worship:

tennnisfannn
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:22 AM
She probably really wants to win the YEC, she has played very little since the USO, makes sense to play herself into form. I doubt all she wants to do is make an appearance.

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:28 AM
since the US Open she has played.

R16
QF
SF

Filderstadt

1st set of the Final

That was 2 weeks ago now

azmad_88
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:39 AM
hump....not a good desicion
she doesnt care YEC.
of coz she wants to win
but playing 3 weeks..is not good
probably only philly is a good idea..

Greenout
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:43 AM
Linz is a great tournament. Players always rave about how great
the mood and the coordination of the event is in Austria. I bet
this is why she wants to play here. Philly is another good touranment
too. Sometimes these Tier 2's are better organized than Tier I's. :tape:

CooCooCachoo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:47 AM
:eek:

Doesn't sound like too good a decision to play both events :rolleyes: But good luck to her :)

jrm
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:08 AM
Bad idea!

Linnie
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:16 PM
She was supposed to have played three weeks in a row, anyway (Filderstadt, Moscow and Zurich). She'll have a bye in both tourneys, and then a couple of days in between Philly and the YEC. I think she'll do OK ;)

swiss
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:49 PM
yes ;)

Sonja
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:56 PM
She was supposed to have played three weeks in a row, anyway (Filderstadt, Moscow and Zurich). She'll have a bye in both tourneys, and then a couple of days in between Philly and the YEC. I think she'll do OK ;)
I agree, she'll do what's best for herself. Amélie is the sort of player who needs to play herself into form and I hope that's just what she'll do!

Allez Amélie!

Harju.
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:56 PM
double yes ;)

flyingmachine
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:14 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Doraemon
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:15 PM
Is Amelie playing Lindsay where? And who's Philly? :confused:

Harju.
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:17 PM
:haha: :haha:

invictus
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
Philly = Philadelphia :wavey: :kiss:

Amèlie...:sad:

I really think she should have taken a rest before the start of the YEC, I mean, I'd much rather not playing for a few weeks and be fully fit for the YEC rather then get a few points on indoor tournaments and get to YEC in so-so conditions...

tennnisfannn
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
Is Amelie playing Lindsay where? And who's Philly? :confused::lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh, i sure needed that after Venus' loss tonight?

tennnisfannn
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:25 PM
Is Amelie playing Lindsay where? And who's Philly? :confused::lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the laugh, I sure needed it after my fav.lost tonight

swiss
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:28 PM
:scratch: :smooch: :rolls:

Sonja
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Philly = Philadelphia :wavey: :kiss:

Amèlie...:sad:

I really think she should have taken a rest before the start of the YEC, I mean, I'd much rather not playing for a few weeks and be fully fit for the YEC rather then get a few points on indoor tournaments and get to YEC in so-so conditions...
and be out quickly because she's not match tough? That's always a very real possibility with Amélie and especially at a tournament that you have the best players playing in.

Linnie
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:15 PM
Is Amelie playing Lindsay where? And who's Philly? :confused::silly: :retard:

Agree with Sonja. Since she's already missed two weeks of competition, she needs these matches to prepare for the YEC.

Kuti Kis&Monica
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
The only thing she wants is the number one spot... That's why she added Linz :rolleyes:

Harju.
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Can she play because, like everyone's here saying, in need of playing more matches before YEC.

Number one is not everything, and from someone who is always having injury since forever, should know how her body better.

She has tons to defend, I doubt she'll get to be #1. Even if she were to be #1, she'll have to win those 3 events, and that definately rightfully earned. No? because of slamless again? :tape:

Linnie
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
The only thing she wants is the number one spot... That's why she added Linz :rolleyes:Hardly :rolleyes:

I don't think she'd kill herself just to get back to #1. She's missed two tournaments this fall and just needs to get some match play in before the YEC. Period.

Methinks some posters are more obsessed with who's #1 than the players are :tape:

Melly Flew Us
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:32 PM

o my god, u crazy person!:lol:

Harju.
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Hardly :rolleyes:

I don't think she'd kill herself just to get back to #1. She's missed two tournaments this fall and just needs to get some match play in before the YEC. Period.

Methinks some posters are more obsessed with who's #1 than the players are :tape:
*coughbitterandjealousfanscough*