PDA

View Full Version : Who do you blame for Kim&Lleyton's break-up: Kim or Lleyton or both or 3rd person(s)?

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:00 AM
Who do you blame for Kim&Lleyton's break-up: Kim or Lleyton or both or 3rd person(s)?

Please vote and share your viewpoints, thank you.

Kim just seems to be so nice, therefore I blame Lleyton.

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:27 AM
where's the "I know it's none of my business whose fault it is but I'm damn nosey and just want to know" option....:confused:

That's the one I would pick..;)

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:32 AM
well im not pointing fingers, and im defintely not gonna vote, but if i find out it's somehow Llyeton's fault: I will hunt his ass down and kick it! nobody hurts Kimmie this deeply! :fiery:

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:33 AM
I think Kim was seduced by a lesbian player and Leyton has not got over the shock.

:angel:

AK-DH Fan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:34 AM
Wait, this is true. Does anybody have proof of this? An article. Not a translation. Anything? I really hope this is a rumor:(

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:37 AM
Whatever the reasons, I do feel quite sad for Kim because they've been together for such a long time.

The news of their break-up is quite shocking and unbelievable.

I just want to wish Kim all the very best in her tennis career and her life.

rue
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:42 AM
it is not for any of us to judge and figure out whose fault it was. It is none of our business really to know anything about what happened.

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:43 AM
...Does anybody have proof of this? An article. Not a translation. Anything? I really hope this is a rumor
I also hope it's a rumour.

But it's from Kim' website.

Sally Struthers
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:45 AM
I was just on the phone with Samantha Stevenson and she told me that Kim was seduced by the dark side (i.e. Alex) :tape:

mamno_MARYFAN
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:47 AM
Oh...unbelievable indeed...they were such a perfect couple...:eek:

I feel sorry that it didn't work out for them...:sad:

Oh well...life goes on....

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:50 AM
Shocking maybe, but what is unbelievable in a couple breaking-up?

And I just want to wish Lleyton all the very best in his tennis career and his life. :)unbelievable because to some they were "perfect"
it's hard to gasp, you think a couple is crazy in love and whatever then BAM then break up and you wonder whyyyy?!

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:59 AM
It's just a public image. Just because they appear to be "crazy in love" in public and in front of cameras, it doesn't say much about their everyday private life.
i kno. but it's upsetting, any break up is sad :sad:

darrinbaker00
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:07 AM
I was just on the phone with Samantha Stevenson and she told me that Kim was seduced by the dark side (i.e. Alex) :tape:
Assuming this is true, I have two other scenarios:

1. Lleyton called it off because Kim refused to retire after the wedding.
2. Kim called it off because, despite various alternative treatments and countless hours of prayer, Lleyton just wasn't getting any taller.

Greenout
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:12 AM
My theory?

I think it's the career pressures. There's way too many people
involved here that aren't even the couple in question!

We've got the agents, the sponsors, the Australian Davis Cup team!,
all the former great Australian old school tennis players, Lei - and
his Flemish cronies, the ATP, the WTA....and we haven't even
mentioned actual family members and relatives! :eek:

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:17 AM
My theory?

I think it's the career pressures. There's way too many people
involved here that aren't even the couple in question!

We've got the agents, the sponsors, the Australian Davis Cup team!,
all the former great Australian old school tennis players, Lei - and
his Flemish cronies, the ATP, the WTA....and we haven't even
mentioned actual family members and relatives! :eek:

I agree with you about that last statement you made, I did not like the fact his family seem to go everywhere with him. They also seem like a mafia type group. :eek:

xin_hui
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:20 AM
i dont think it's any of our business to point the finger at anybody:rolleyes:

Sugiyama=#1
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:21 AM
That's just natural. Relationship starts at similarities, and end at differences.
Maybe Lleyton just "realized" himself, or Kim could fall in love with Joachiem. Life happens.

Greenout
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:22 AM
I agree with you about that last statement you made, I did not like the fact his family seem to go everywhere with him. They also seem like a mafia type group. :eek:

:lol:

No. That's not what I mean. Just look at it if they were
a normal couple. Now add in all the tennis stuff, and now
things get very complicated.

darrinbaker00
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:23 AM
Jimmy Connors: "I'm telling you, Lleyton, it's not gonna work. Your mutual desire to be #1 will override your love for each other. Trust me, I've been there."

Lleyton Hewitt: "Thanks for the advice, mate, but this is different. Kim and I WILL make it work, just watch."

Connors: "Whatever you say, kid. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:26 AM
We are all to blame let's face it if we had supported them more given them the chance to grow into each other, I blame me and you but I will not worry about it too long. Shopping to be done and cakes to buy!! :lick:

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:02 AM
I'm sure it was Momo's fault somehow. Her usual haters will be here soon to explain to us. ;)

Greenout
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:05 AM
I'm sure it was Momo's fault somehow. Her usual haters will be here soon to explain to us. ;)

Well...she hasn't been subjected to anything since losing
her #1 ranking to that other non grand slam holder of 2004
so it does seem about the right moment for a dig by
somebody or another. :tape:

Marriage breaker! ;)

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:06 AM

:scratch: :p :haha:

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:08 AM

Disturbing or not Momo has been receiving some kind treatment guess those voodoo dollies worked; :lol:

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:10 AM
I'm blaming nobody in this break up as we don't know the factual incidences leading to their breakup.
It could be either party's fault and there are probably more to this break up than we may know.
Somehow or rather, it's always a tad easier to blame on one party or a third person. besides, it's only a breaking news..we'll have to wait for further details before pointing our fingers on someone...

Veritas
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:42 AM
Where's the "they have such busy schedules" and "they're too young to get married" options? Come on...we need a bit of variety here!

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:45 AM
Where's the "they have such busy schedules" and "they're too young to get married" options? Come on...we need a bit of variety here!
Coz it's easier to start pointing fingers than it is to place this options. Which I think had a hand in their break up too. Not that i know everything about their private lives but yes, those options could be the downfall of their relationship too.

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:51 AM
"they have such busy schedules"
Before Kim got injured, they used to have even busier schedules.
"they're too young to get married"
It's not about marriage. It's about break-up.

Veritas
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:58 AM
Coz it's easier to start pointing fingers than it is to place this options. Which I think had a hand in their break up too. Not that i know everything about their private lives but yes, those options could be the downfall of their relationship too.

Oh, I definitely agree with you here. Players like Justine can get away with marrying at such a young age because their spouse is, in most cases, not directly involved with being on a professional tour. Lleyton and Kim have their own careers to take care of and once they get married, they'll probably find it hard to juggle between spending enough time with each other while trying to make sure that their careers don't suffer.

Before Kim got injured, they used to have even busier schedules.

Yes, but Kim won't be injured forever. I imagine she'll be just as busy as she was when she returns to a full schedule.

It's not about marriage. It's about break-up.

They're barely even 25, and IMO, they have plenty of time to decide what to do about their relationship.

irma
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:02 AM
I blame p-y hardenne I felt somewhere that headline "p-y hardenne maakt een slippertje" yesterday must mean more then that he just crashed with a car;)

Harju.
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:14 AM
:haha:

Poor Kimmie :sad:

SpikeyAidanm
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:15 AM
I blame Pat Rafter's existence ;)

Volcana
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:26 AM
Does anyone else remember jimmy Connors and Chris Evert? These two are very young. Breakups are normal. I could imagine Kim getting arried at that age, but I have to say I wouldn't have considered it a good idea.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:28 AM
It's so obvious what has happened. Mark recently broke up with that Delta chick, because she ran off with Lleyton. Kim, distraught by the discovery, got back as best she could by running off with Pim Pim. Soon after, Delta and Pim Pim ran off with each other, and Kim and Lleyton were left with nothing but their bitterness and distrust for one another.

A very sad tale, but they are young and will move on... whether that means moving further apart or moving apart just to come back together I care not ;)

mandy7
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:30 AM
Kim just seems to be so nice, therefore I blame Lleyton.
i second that :sad:

xr6turbo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:51 AM
Who knows what went on... Its none of our business really... :shrug:

Joana
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:04 AM
Obviously it's Justine's fault. Worried by Kim's return in 2005, she decided to do her best to hinder Kim's progress, so in the last few months she made friends with Kim and Lleyton (unfortunately they didn't know she was friendship material) and she slowly started creating a web of lies and affairs which made them move apart.

ans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:50 AM
Most shocking is seeing people vote in this thread.

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:06 AM
I blame the media.

not giving them enough privacy

Pinkie
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:12 AM
Most shocking is seeing people vote in this thread.
:kiss: Ans. If it weren't Kim, we probably would have voted too. Man, this is a bad year to be a kim fan.

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:24 AM
How the hell can people vote on who's to blame when no-one has a clue what's been going on, if anything! :fiery: :rolleyes:

JonBcn
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:26 AM
I blame Thatcher.

Wenddy
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:41 PM
They are too young. At 17 Kim should not have been having sex. She was far too young.So many examples out there that tells us that young girls should not rush into sexual relationships. Lleyton too was too young, but boys are expected to have lots of sexual experience before they marry. They have been in each other pockets from adolescence. They need a break.

Helen Lawson
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:44 PM
How the hell should we know?

Speculating, I think Justine and Pierre-Yves hatched a scheme where Pierre-Yves seduced Kim and then gave her mono. Kim then passed it to Lleyon, who himself has been seduced by Justine, so both Kim and Lleyton got mono and blamed the other for cheating.

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:31 AM
Bump.

greenfunkTHREE.
Jan 31st, 2005, 10:50 AM
I think Kim was seduced by a lesbian player and Leyton has not got over the shock.

:angel:

really?!?! which lesbian player! :lol: :devil: Amelie? Conchita? MartinaN.?? hahaha! :lol: