PDA

View Full Version : Kim en Lleyton Break Up

Pages : [1] 2

pku
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:07 AM
From www.kimclijsters.com (http://www.kimclijsters.com/) :eek:

Nieuws

Breuk in relatie tussen Kim en Lleyton 22-10-2004

Kim Clijsters en Lleyton Hewitt hebben gezamenlijk besloten hun relatie stop te zetten. Privé redenen noodzaakten het koppel om hun relatie te beëindigen. Logischerwijze is er ook geen sprake meer van een eventuele bruiloft.

Kim en Lleyton willen uitdrukkelijk benadrukken dat ze net als ieder ander koppel wiens relatie beëindigd wordt, niet over deze breuk met de media willen communiceren daar dit een louter privé-zaak is. Beiden distantiëren zich ook van de roddels die in zulke situaties de kop op steken.

Chunchun
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:18 AM
translation?

Martian Willow
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:20 AM
translation?

They broke up.

Martian Willow
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:22 AM
It says for private reasons they decided to end the relationship. Logically there is no more talk of a wedding. Then it says they don't want to talk about it and want to distance themselves from any gossip. :)

pcrtennis
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:23 AM
oh no

xin_hui
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:23 AM
what?:eek:

xr6turbo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:24 AM
OMG... :eek:

Greenout
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:25 AM
WTF! No waaay!

How long were they planning that wedding? What an utter waste!

It's all his fault!

Stephieva
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:27 AM
OMG..:eek: :eek: :eek:
I can't believe they broke up...:sad:

then me hopes Kim will come back soon...(Ao 2005)
cos' after this breaking up...she needs to focos on other things...

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:27 AM
Wah!

Infiniti2001
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:28 AM
Damn!! That's just too bad . :eek:

esquímaux
....but the Love Match? :awww:

tennnisfannn
That sounds like a mistranslation. Even though it may explain why hewitt withdrew from Madrid no explanation given, but I figured they were planning on gettting married and get it over and done with before prep for the AO.
I hope it ain't so.

bmxbandit
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:30 AM
....but the Love Match? :awww:
Look at the positive side...Hewitt is single now :drool:

kabuki
Thank God she came to her senses.

VeraNuVirgosFan
What a news!

Thanks for the translation, Willow.

Mattographer
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:31 AM
Is that 100% true? :eek:

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:32 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
i dont believe this!
NO! NO!!!!!

Greenout
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:32 AM
Thank God she came to her senses.

Weren't the Belgian tabloids saying that his family gave
her a difficult time about everything being based around
"Australia" for the wedding etc... ?

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:34 AM
Someone call CooCooCachoo, he can translate Dutch right?

xin_hui
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:35 AM
what willow said is accurate. i translated it using an online translator

Masharapova
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:37 AM
:speakles:

Rocketta
Wow!! Maybe Lleyton wanted her to quit tennis sense she' been out so long and she said NO? :eek:

I hope it's not true for their sakes...:(

shnit.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :sad:

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:39 AM
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sobbing:

harloo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:39 AM
Kim deserved better anyways.

Kim you can do bad all by yourself. :sad:

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:40 AM
Babelfish's Dutch ---> English translation:

Kim and Lleyton want explicitly emphasise that they do not want communicate just like every other cross-belt whose relation is concluded concerning this crack with the media there this purely privé-zaak is. Both also distance themselves of the gossips which in such situations the head on twinges.

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:41 AM
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sobbing:
It wouldn't surprise me if someone was caught cheating...*cough* Lleyton *cough*...

I just can't imagine a relationship that was as solid as theirs, ie they weren't breaking up getting back together, breaking up for any other reasons after they decided to get married............but it's all speculation and could be totally wrong. ;)

JenCpLvr
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them together!! :sad:

Shenanigans
Amen! Kim get back to playing tennis!

bmxbandit
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:42 AM
"concerning this crack with the media "

LOL

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:43 AM
I just can't imagine a relationship that was as solid as theirs, ie they weren't breaking up getting back together, breaking up for any other reasons after they decided to get married... *cough* *cough* Star... *cough*....Al

:D

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:43 AM
:eek:

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:44 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if someone was caught cheating...*cough* Lleyton *cough*...

I just can't imagine a relationship that was as solid as theirs, ie they weren't breaking up getting back together, breaking up for any other reasons after they decided to get married............but it's all speculation and could be totally wrong. ;)i pray for this to be totally wrong.
but it's on her OFFICIAL site, it cant be gossip... :sobbing:

Shenanigans

I just can't imagine a relationship that was as solid as theirs, ie they weren't breaking up getting back together, breaking up for any other reasons after they decided to get married............but it's all speculation and could be totally wrong. ;)

Also they may have just decided they are too young to get married and want to play the field!!

beauty_is_pink
guys.. maybe they stopped the engagement because they thought they were diving into the marriage to fast? afterall they're both so young...

damnit! :sobbing:

harloo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:46 AM
Also they may have just decided they are too young to get married and want to play the field!!
Kim doesn't seem like she is a play the field type of girl, but that could be true about Lleyton.:tape:

Rocketta
maybe "he" decided that but I just can't see her deciding that at all..:o

TS
So no more Aussie Kim?

Aw, that's a shame.

LeonHart
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:47 AM
WoW!! None of us expected this for sure! They were about to marry, and now they break up....wow.

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:47 AM
guys.. maybe they stopped the engagement because they thought they were diving into the marriage to fast? afterall they're both so young...

damnit! :sobbing:
yeah but haven't they been inseperable for like 2 years??? They may be young but that's a pretty decent chunk of time to be in a relationship before you talk/get married and they are not 16..

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:49 AM
and did they just postpone the wedding or did they break up? if they didn't want to get married because of their age they would just stay engaged, no?

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:49 AM
yeah but haven't they been inseperable for like 2 years??? They may be young but that's a pretty decent chunk of time to be in a relationship before you talk/get married and they are not 16..i cant believe this!
i mean... they looked so solid together.....

i realli wanna kno what happened! :(

Poor Kimmie :sad:

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:50 AM
i cant believe this!
i mean... they looked so solid together.....

i realli wanna kno what happened! :(

Poor Kimmie :sad:
yeah, me too cause frankly I'm nosey like that. :unsure:

harloo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:51 AM
yeah, me too cause frankly I'm nosey like that. :unsure:
:tape: :p

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:52 AM
this is gonna be a huge impact on the WTA and ATP tour!

vettipooh
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:53 AM
Maybe his family put pressure on him, and wants him to concentate on his tennis and win more slams before he settles down. maybe the pressure came from her side, too.

Hayato
oh my goodess :eek:

jacs
Is this really true?

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:55 AM
Maybe his family put pressure on him, and wants him to concentate on his tennis and win more slams before he settles down. maybe the pressure came from her side, too.
but I thought the families were all buddy buddy...Aussie Kim and all that?

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:58 AM
I dont believe it...its to throw people off the trail...They are about to get married any day now...;)

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:58 AM
So no more Aussie Kim?

Aw, that's a shame.
dont u mean, no more Belgian Waffle (Potato)
i guess they can say PHEW

Mr_Molik
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:59 AM
lleyton :clap2: i always knew u could do better than her mate ;)

jacs
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:04 AM
Are you people really sure?

Havok
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:04 AM
:tears:

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:05 AM
Are you people really sure?
um they said it was on her official site?? :eek:

now if it's a hoax to throw off the media then that would be foul....I don't believe that but if that turns out to be the case then boo on them..:(

sabandborg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:06 AM
Kim's waaaay too good for that racist scumbag.

Keep your spirits up Kim, better must come. Hard to do worse than Hewitt.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:07 AM
Trust Rocky...they gonna turn up married soon...:D

tenn_ace
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:07 AM
has anyone really thought they would stay together for a very long time? have you seen many couples who spend their whole lives together?

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:08 AM
I dont believe it...its to throw people off the trail...They are about to get married any day now...;)i repped you and i pressed "enter" by accident so my msg for you got cut off!

i meant to say ":sad: i hope you're right"

selking
Wow!!!

Mon's boy
wow:eek:
this is a big surprise
i always thought she could do better than lleyton, never really liked him....even though he's grown on me during the years
but i really like his family however

beauty_is_pink
um they said it was on her official site?? :eek:

now if it's a hoax to throw off the media then that would be foul....I don't believe that but if that turns out to be the case then boo on them..:(Yeh I agree. Kimmie cant be deceiving like that... she knos her fans loves her and she loves them so she wouldnt do that

bigshow21
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:10 AM
What?? Is it true??? I am shocked!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:10 AM
Yeh I agree. Kimmie cant be deceiving like that... she knos her fans loves her and she loves them so she wouldnt do that
I don't think she would either......

MinnyGophers
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:14 AM
wow... i really thought they were great together and that they would leave happily and get married.... if it's true, then I really hope that if they broke up it was over their career and nothing else.
Poor Kimmie!

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:16 AM
This is :eek: to say the least, I hope the that kimmie and Leyton (fuc* twit) can come over this. I am so happy she will not marry that man cause only her tennis will improve. I will give the girl her choice of men Moya, Nadal, JFC or Hewitt.

cometz9
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:17 AM
I am in disbelief :eek: Both are young and need to focus more on their career than marriage. I wish Kimmie all the best when she comes back on Tour.

Monique
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:20 AM
Willow's translation was very good, I didn't know you could speak Dutch, Willow :)!

There is nothing about it in the Belgian online Media yet, so I guess we'll have to wait a few hours to have more details about this break-up...:sad:

vettipooh
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:20 AM
but I thought the families were all buddy buddy...Aussie Kim and all that? Yeah, but all that glitters is not gold!!;)

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:22 AM
anyone still shock?

i am.. :speakles:

:bigcry: :sobbing:

Paldias
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:23 AM

Hawk
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:23 AM
I'm totally shocked..I can't believe it :sad: :sad:

Justeenium
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:26 AM
I looked all over the english version of Kim's website and it did not say anything about a breakup.

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:28 AM
the direct translation from Dutch to english is (using a translation thingy)

Horizon Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt joint their relation decided have am setting. Private reasons forced the couple their relation to end. Logical manner is there also no talk more of a possible wedding.

Horizon and Lleyton want explicit emphasize that they just as each others couple whose relation ended becomes, not over this fracture with the media want to communicate that this a purify private-affair is. Both distance self also of the gossip that in such situations the head on st

moby
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:28 AM
doesn't lleyton's parents (or is it his mother) travel to all the tournaments with him?
maybe he wants kim to do that too :rolleyes:
and naturally kim refused since she has her own career

that's purely my own conjecture, and it does sound like a petty reason to break up

rue
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:32 AM
What a big shock if this is really true. I thought that they made quite a sweet couple, but I guess things just did not work out the right way for some reason.

moby
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:34 AM
Maybe the website was hacked.
a very distinct possibility

Justeenium
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:35 AM
Maybe the website was hacked.

I was thinking the same thing, think about this: the thread was started @ 4:00 AM belgian time

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:38 AM
If it was hacked there is no one from her site who has said this is bullshit!

xin_hui
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:40 AM
do you realise it's like early morning in belgium now. i bet they probably havent even realised it. how many belgian posters have you seen in this thread?

sabandborg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:41 AM
Yeh I agree. Kimmie cant be deceiving like that... she knos her fans loves her and she loves them so she wouldnt do that

No disrespect, but how old are you? I'm not speaking for Kim --->but most celebrities endure fans as an unfortunate consequence of fame. Fans, much like children 'cept you can't spank them, must be coddled, entertained, fed the good fairy tales and made to feel loved. Unlike kids they do pay the bills.

I'd lose a lotta respect for Kim if she made any life altering choices based on what fickle, foolish and far away fans think.

TennisHack
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:45 AM
Kim's English website is always updated last. It's on the Dutch version of her website, which is the first one to be updated.

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:47 AM
No disrespect, but how old are you? I'm not speaking for Kim --->but most celebrities endure fans as an unfortunate consequence of fame. Fans, much like children 'cept you can't spank them, must be coddled, entertained, fed the good fairy tales and made to feel loved. Unlike kids they do pay the bills.

I'd lose a lotta respect for Kim if she made any life altering choices based on what fickle, foolish and far away fans think.jus saying Kim wouldnt decieve the media like this, it's so unlike her.

am 17yrs old btw

azza
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:49 AM
:( :mad: Nooooooo

Justeenium
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:52 AM
The belgians will wake up in a few hours and confirm or deny this. until then we wait

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:52 AM
do you realise it's like early morning in belgium now. i bet they probably havent even realised it. how many belgian posters have you seen in this thread?

Do you realise it is early morning in France and it is the exact same time in Belgium, yes I live in France but I work overnight. I am sure there are others the same. :rolleyes:

xin_hui
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:54 AM
Do you realise it is early morning in France and it is the exact same time in Belgium, yes I live in France but I work overnight. I am sure there are others the same. :rolleyes:
yep, so i dont think people will wake up at like 6am and use the internet?

rue
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:56 AM
We have to wait to see if this is really true or not true because Lleyton did pull out of Madrid for unknown reasons which may be because of the break-up. We have to wait and see.

Shenanigans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:58 AM
yep, so i dont think people will wake up at like 6am and use the internet?

In Europe the clubs finish around 6am :)

TennisHack
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:00 AM
We have to wait to see if this is really true or not true because Lleyton did pull out of Madrid for unknown reasons which may be because of the break-up. We have to wait and see.
Lleyton pulled out of Madrid because he was on vacation in Australia with whatever friends were with him in Tokyo.

At least, that's the story going round the men's tennis circle. It's not like he doesn't pull out of TMS events all the time.

houseoflords
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:13 AM
First off Lleyton is not a racist scumbag. He made a wrong comment in the heat of battle. He made a mistake and learned from it. I have dealt with him on several occasions while working the US Open and he has been nothing but classy and professional.

Second of all lets not place all the blame on Lleyton. It may have been his fault but it may not have been. They have been together for some time and maybe they just got tired of being around each other. It happens.

As for Lleyton's family, his mother wouldn't push kim into anything she didn't want to do, with the wedding or otherwise. His dad can be a little high strung. His dad didn't get along with Darren Cahill and that played a role in that split

sabandborg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:14 AM
jus saying Kim wouldnt decieve the media like this, it's so unlike her.

am 17yrs old btw

Sorry I misunderstood.

Anywise I agree, Kim aint the deceiving sort. The other player from Belgium got the monopoly on deception. Aint calling any names but the initials are Justine Henin.

17 is cool! Old enough for sentience, young enough to have pure dreams.

kim4eva
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:15 AM
I was thinking the same thing, think about this: the thread was started @ 4:00 AM belgian time
Please please tell me someone really hacked the site:sad:

Greenout
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:15 AM
Sorry I misunderstood.

Anywise I agree, Kim aint the deceiving sort. The other player from Belgium got the monopoly on deception. Aint calling any names but the initials are Justine Henin.

Hey keep the person with the intials JH out of this thread.
Typical - finding every cheap excuse to thrash her.
:rolleyes:

moby
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:17 AM
Sorry I misunderstood.

wow, that person sure has a long name

sabandborg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:28 AM
First off Lleyton is not a racist scumbag. He made a wrong comment in the heat of battle. He made a mistake and learned from it. I have dealt with him on several occasions while working the US Open and he has been nothing but classy and professional.

In the heat of battle the truth is exposed. Under less intense conditions he may have camouflaged his true self more effectively. Hewitt broadcasted his racial paranoia for the world to see. Its captured in color ----> open your eyes you'll see.

moby
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:30 AM
besides we have discussed that the only thing racist about that incident was lleyton accusing the linesperson of being racist

if accusing others of being racist is a racist act, then i believe there are lots of people on the board who are racist too

sabandborg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:41 AM
Hey keep the person with the intials JH out of this thread.
Typical - finding every cheap excuse to thrash her.
:rolleyes:

What can I say?? When deception becomes the topic ----->Justine is the poster girl.

sabandborg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:44 AM
besides we have discussed that the only thing racist about that incident was lleyton accusing the linesperson of being racist

if accusing others of being racist is a racist act, then i believe there are lots of people on the board who are racist too

We (you & I) have never discussed anything. But I concur ---->there are lots of racists on the board.

moby
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:48 AM
We meaning the board in general
there was a thread on it some time back, and that was one of the points brought up

Greenout
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:53 AM
'
GROUD HOG DAY the movie- again, again and again. :p

mandy7
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:53 AM
:bigcry: :hysteric: :sad:

sabandborg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:55 AM
We meaning the board in general
there was a thread on it some time back, and that was one of the points brought up

This aint meant to disregard any previous discussion. But if you've absolved Lleyton for a clear act of racial intolerance, by saying its just a black linesman, we have no common ground for discussion.

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:58 AM
:banghead:

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:02 AM
I am not surprised :D

mandy7
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:04 AM
if he cheated on kimmie i will club him to death with a baby seal!!!! :fiery:

rada
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:05 AM
good kim can do betterm ;)

houseoflords
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:06 AM
Okay, I was just on Kim's official website and found absolutely nothing about a break up.

xin_hui
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:07 AM
its on the dutch site

BlinX
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:08 AM
What! :eek:

rabbit_boi_313
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:12 AM
Wat ?? :eek:
OMG

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:30 AM
Pinkie.. tell them the news :sad:

Veritas
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:37 AM
Typical. News like this will only result in "Oh poor Kimmy" and "screw Lletyon, it's all his fault" type of comments. No-one really knows what really caused them to 'post-pone' their relationship, yet suddenly fingers are pointed at Lleyton in all directions.

And for the record, I'm not surprised. How can they truly expect to get married so soon when they have such busy schedules and competitive career? Maybe when they're near retirement, it might make more sense.

-Ph51-
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:38 AM
It's on the first page of every Belgian newspaper!

Mattographer
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:41 AM
It's on the first page of every Belgian newspaper!
So, it's confirmed then?

PatM04
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:41 AM
:sad: I only hope that they are both happy!

Buitenzorg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:42 AM

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:43 AM
Typical. News like this will only result in "Oh poor Kimmy" and "screw Lletyon, it's all his fault" type of comments. No-one really knows what really caused them to 'post-pone' their relationship, yet suddenly fingers are pointed at Lleyton in all directions.

And for the record, I'm not surprised. How can they truly expect to get married so soon when they have such busy schedules and competitive career? Maybe when they're near retirement, it might make more sense.

Well said K...:worship:

Veritas
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:44 AM
Well said K...:worship:

Thank you :kiss:

PatM04
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:44 AM
I can't find the article on her website...can someone post a link?

-Ph51-
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:45 AM
So, it's confirmed then?
Certainly is!

SpikeyAidanm
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:46 AM
I knew this would happen ... seriously

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:47 AM
Certainly is!
Gotta do a google on that one ;)

Mattographer
Certainly is!
Ah, okay. They were such a lovely couple :(

SpikeyAidanm
Why isn't it on the Aussie news yet?

Mattographer
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:48 AM
I knew this would happen ... seriously
How it makes you knew it coming?

-Ph51-
http://www.hetnieuwsblad.be/

PatM04
:sad:

Mattographer
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:49 AM
I was wonder the same thing! :lol: Maybe they're too upset that they losing a "Aussie" player :lol:

-Ph51-
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:50 AM
http://www.hln.be/hln/art/cache/homehome.html

lauryn
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:52 AM
Such shocking news to wake up with :sad: I just couldn't and still cannot believe it...

I'm so sad for Kim :sad:

SpikeyAidanm
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:55 AM
Kim's too good for Lleyton IMO

Mattographer
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:56 AM
Kim's too good for Lleyton IMO
What does you mean?

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:58 AM

gotta think of the time differences...:p

SpikeyAidanm
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:59 AM
What does you mean?
When Kim first met up with Lleyton in 2000, she was around 16/17... she's obviously matured since and seen the real qualities she wants in a man... Lleyton comes no where near Kim in terms of manners, respect and compassion.

Katrien
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:59 AM
It's defnitely true. The story is on the front page of every newspaper. It was a headline in the radionews this morning.
:sad:

Mattographer
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:00 AM
gotta think of the time differences...:p
It's afternoon over here, silly you :p

Mattographer
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:01 AM
When Kim first met up with Lleyton in 2000, she was around 16/17... she's obviously matured since and seen the real qualities she wants in a man... Lleyton comes no where near Kim in terms of manners, respect and compassion.
Yeah, I guess that's true. At least I don't like Lleyton.

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:06 AM
It's afternoon over here, silly you :p
I know that it's arvo over here silly me!
I was only kiddin mate! :p

Sharapova's_Boy
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:17 AM
OMG, this is the worst news of the year. :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

I never really were a fan of Lleyton, but now since they've broken up I realise what a nice couple they made. :sad:

Ekkekko
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:23 AM
OMG, this is the worst news of the year. :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

I never really were a fan of Lleyton, but now since they've broken up I realise what a nice couple they made. :sad:

The worst news of the year happened when Bush *technically speaking* invaded Iraq...:p

pav
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:23 AM
Babelfish's Dutch ---> English translation:
Kim and Lleyton want explicitly emphasise that they do not want communicate just like every other cross-belt whose relation is concluded concerning this crack with the media there this purely privé-zaak is. Both also distance themselves of the gossips which in such situations the head on twinges.

There is no doubt the relationship between a cross belt,and a concluded crack could cause some head on twinges!

I think They came face to face through a clear glass shower cabinet,both thought They were looking in the mirror, one touched Their nose, the other Their eyebrow,They screamed when They realised ,came to Their senses,and knew They just couldn't go on like this!

Svennovitch
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:25 AM
Kim :eek: :sad:

I hope you are well!

Veritas
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:27 AM

There is no doubt the relationship between a cross belt,and a concluded crack could cause some head on twinges!

I think They came face to face through a clear glass shower cabinet,both thought They were looking in the mirror, one touched Their nose, the other Their eyebrow,They screamed when They realised ,came to Their senses,and knew They just couldn't go on like this!

:haha:

10nisfanofruz
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:43 AM
Wow! I didn't expect this. What a surprise! :eek: :(
I feel sorry for Kim. She has got through a lot this year. I hope that she will be physically and mentally stonger next year. :bounce: :bounce:

crazzzy_grrl
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:48 AM
I turned on the radio to try and hear anything, but the news is on in about 10 mins. I'm just in shock, they looked so happy together and they have been apart the past few weeks, she spent the entire US tour with him and they seemed happy

SJW
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:51 AM
OMG please let this just be temporary :sad:

Vincent
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:02 AM
:eek: :speakle: What can I say?

houseoflords
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:03 AM
Lleyton isn't compassionate? What about all the work he does with the Special Olympics? That is definately compassionate.

When he first came onto the scene, his manners weren't the best but they have improved 150%. He shows a great deal of respect to others now. Apparently you missed what the respect he showed Ivanisevic at WImbledon.

I have dealt with Lleyton on several occasions during my 5years of working the US Open and he has always treated me wiht respect and a great deal of professionalism.

Slumpsova
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:04 AM
OMG! Kim must be desperate now, struggling from the injury and breaking up relationship at the same time are the worst thing can happen to a tennis player. what a bad year :sad: :sad: :sad:

let's hope she can get through this.

Stamp Paid
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:05 AM
Yay Kim!!!!!! :bounce: :bigclap: :bigclap: :clap2:

I was beginning to wonder how such a nice girl could marry such a buttmunch racist.... :smash:

Diesel
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:08 AM
Dating people at the work place never ends well.

K&J fan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:36 AM
:lol:

come on Kim, regroup ! ;)

:o

TS
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:55 AM

Yes! Never dip your nib in the office ink...the shame it brings, the shame!

Reading over some of these responses, it is clear that most of you are in dire need of a life.

Mr_Molik
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:01 AM
and u no him do u?
i hate how ppl judge players on how they act on the court and in front of the media

tumbleweed
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:02 AM
they'll kiss and make up. ;)

Stamp Paid
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:02 AM
and u no him do u?
i hate how ppl judge players on how they act on the court and in front of the media

So Serena applies here as well, eh? I hate how people judge her on how she act son the court and in front of the media :devil:

Vass22
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:03 AM
Wtf?! :awww: :sad:

Joana
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:40 AM
Sad, but life goes on. Some relationships don't work, you know.

lienie18
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:45 AM
True Kim fans, if you want, you can go to the CCL Forum (under Belgian Babes Band) and share your emotions with the fans...

Chunchun
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:57 AM
:sad: Kim

jonny84
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:02 AM
Sad for Kim and Lleyton - I just hope that they can be amicable when ever the Tours play in the same places - like in Sydney, Indian Wells and the Grand Slams.

**Jelica**
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:03 AM
Very sad for them :( What went wrong?!! They were together so long!

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:20 AM
Its been updated on the ENglish Part of the Website

http://www.kimclijsters.com

saki
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:23 AM
Didn't see that coming. :eek: Hope they're both ok. Breakups are sad.

Athena
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:23 AM
Very sad for them :( What went wrong?!! They were together so long!

"LOVE" IN TENNIS MEANS NOTHING---ITS ZERO. :devil:

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:25 AM
I suppose on the upside

they can get their own games in order now.

lilly
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:36 AM
their games in order? Lleyton is nr 3 in the world and has been finalist in the most recent grand slam. Kim's injured, but was winning practically everything before that. :rolleyes:

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:54 AM
I meant winning Grand Slams.

lilly
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:58 AM
yes, 'cause one needs major changes in ones game if multiple grand slam finals have been reached/won

naah, I get what you mean ;)

I'd love to get some juicy gossip in the future about this breakup. Belgian media isn't that into harboiled boulevardjournalism, can we expect some digging from Australian media?

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:59 AM
Possibly.

Australian Circuit starts in January

they will be hounded I bet

LostGlory
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:10 AM
Well I think it is his loss rather than hers....
Most people started liking Leytton after he started dating Kim because she is loved and respected and her fans thought he must be real nice for her to decide to be with him....
She seems like a great Partner and a great support and we saw that clearly at The USOPEN.....
Anyway.....I hope they both based their decision on understanding and goodwill and i hope this breakup will go smooth....because the last thing she needs right now is to be depressed....after the big disappointment of the last injury....

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:12 AM
I wonder if they have parted as friends.

hythger
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:08 AM
Sad!

Spunky83
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:18 AM
Ohhh...I´ve just read the news. I hope Kim is okay, she had an awful season and now this! I really hope she´s doing fine...

Dirty Sanchez
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:23 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I so never saw this coming!!! :( I hope their both ok...... it was my favourite WTA player and my favourite ATP player together and I can't believe it's over!!! :(

Marcus1979
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:35 AM
The Media might get bored

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mike_T
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
I can't believe Lleyton was attracted by Kim's average looks. So just because she can do the splits, was hardly a foundation for an ever lasting relationship, let alone marriage :rolleyes:

fifiricci
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:55 AM
Its like Chrissy and Jimbo all over again, just shows that there's nothing new under the sun......

fleemke³
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:58 AM
omg I was in shock after putting on the 1 o'clock news :eek:

What can you say ... I hope they seperated as friends but I also know that's hard in those situations ... The designer knew already that the wedding was cancelled so it was already decided some time ago ...

About being this temporarly .. .don't think so, well never say never, but I believe that Kim's entourage wouldn't put this news on her site before being 100% sure ...

I just hope both will be happy soon!

jenny161185
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:12 PM
Im so sad for them both I thought they were going to marry and live happily ever after , wonder if Kim still has plans to retire at 25?Hopefully not

vettipooh
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
Very sad for them :( What went wrong?!! They were together so long!I'm sure this wasn't just an overnight thing. There must have been trouble in paradise, and it was not publicised. Hope whoever is hurting most over this break-up, is strong enough...can pick up the pieces and move on. Kim is young. There are plenty fish in her sea, hopefully. Somehow, I feel that their careers played a huge part in this.

Honey
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:19 PM
No! It can't be.
*Images flooding into my head*
Can you imagine how much Kim must have cried? OMG.
Now I'm really gunna wonder what's gunna happen at AO 2005.

UDiTY
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:23 PM
Weird!!! I couldn't understand from what they said on Yahoo if they broke up 4 months b4 their weddint, or if they broke off 4 months meaning they were getting married four months earlier.

I don't really like either of them. But they were tennis' couple:eek:

Linnie
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:26 PM
Awww :awww: I was :eek: when I read it. I wish Kim and Lleyton all the best.

Hagar
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:26 PM
Its like Chrissy and Jimbo all over again, just shows that there's nothing new under the sun......
Chrissy and Jimbo were not together for such a long time, I think...

bee
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:29 PM
I guessed there is more to it than the disagreement of their mothers...
Maybe they should just get married in a neutral country.. somewhere in between Australia and Belgium... :)

They are both very young... they might still get back together... :)

Helen Lawson
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:35 PM
That's sad news. They were a sweet couple.

I hope Lleyton didn't beat her like Jess Barker beat me! Bastard!

Sonja
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:53 PM
Sad news to wake up to. :sad: I hope they'll both move on with their lives and most of all be happy. Whatever the cause the break can't be an easy thing for them to be dealing with, not just because of emotion, but also being such a public couple.

Beat
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:53 PM

well said!! :lol:

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:05 PM
People they couldnt get married because when they went for the blood test they discovered that they were twins seperated at birth.

tobe
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:10 PM
Oh no!
What happened to all the "true love never dies" thing...
It is really sad, even though I don't know them, my my my....
What is going on these days...
So what will be the next headline?
Justine = Divorce?
Jen= pregnant?
Sharapova announcing she is dating Navratilova??
Who knows

Chance
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:20 PM
:eek: :eek: after 5 years it's over.... for some reason it's sad to see the newsclip of them, but I think Kim can do better. I always got the impression that Kim would accommodate for Lleyton needs but not the other way around...

-cata-
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:40 PM
:sad: poor kim!

I just hope Lleyton was the one who broke-up so kim gets to keep the ring :devil:

ans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
People they couldnt get married because when they went for the blood test they discovered that they were twins seperated at birth.
A lot of tasteless jokes today but your post was actually funny:p

ans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
There's already an email going around "Why Clijsters and Hewitt broke up" and then that pic of Kim putting her fingers together to show "the ball was this far out".

kiekeboe
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:53 PM
So sad for her!

fried_beans
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
There is something creepy and almost unsettling about analyzing so deep into someone else's love life that you don't even know.

Knizzle
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:00 PM
I wonder if she'll win a GS now with Lleyton out of the picture, in all seriousness.

Jaime Bahena
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
Kim deserved better anyways.

Kim you can do bad all by yourself. :sad:

I guess that means that she's available, right?

Fantastic
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:12 PM
I've told you guys before and I'm tellin' you guys again, Kim and Lleyton were both (unknowingly to each other) having an affair with Justine Henin-Hardenne. Justine got pregnant to Lleyton shortly before Amelia Island but decided to raise the baby with Kim, who decided that she didn't want to be the mother of a child that wasn't hers. Distraught, Justine had an abortion shortly before the French Open. However, two days ago when Kim found out that Justine's baby was actually Lleyton's baby, she broke up with Lleyton, and Justine went back to her secretly gay husband. Lleyton now prefers hanging out with his mates and Kim has decided to focus her life back on tennis. Meanwhile, Justine is trying to figure out a way to divorce her husband so that she can be with Lleyton. So far, Justine's husband is determined not to let her get away until she has at least amassed a $50million bank account so that he will not be poor when they divide their assets.

- How To Start Gossip 101. ;)

Hantuchov
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:23 PM
WTF :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cant believe it :confused:

Experimentee
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
Kim :yeah:
Find yourself a decent man :)

raquel
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
:sad: :sad: I can't believe it. I thought they were so happy. I honestly thought it was a joke thread title.

I hope Kim and Lleyton are both OK and that it does not affect their tennis too much. Still surprised though :sad:

Freija
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:38 PM
Shocked...

They looked so fucking happy together...

DevilishAttitude
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Probably ends Kim's retirement plans has well
Very surprised :eek:

Hagar
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:53 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Probably ends Kim's retirement plans has well
Very surprised :eek:
Well, if there's anything positive about this, it is that Kim will play longer.
But I would have traded that for a happy Lleyki wedding any time.

grmbl
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
:p

DevilishAttitude
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Surprised nobody mentioned this but on MTF it said that it was Kim who broke up the realtionship by telephone and he is reportedly devastated :sad:

*Bitch* :p :devil:

Freija
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Surprised nobody mentioned this but on MTF it said that it was Kim who broke up the realtionship by telephone and he is reportedly devastated :sad:

*Bitch* :p :devil:
Ow come on... :rolleyes:

All those fucking speculations :fiery: , the press don't realize they make it even worser for Kim and Lleyton if they spread lies...

Wimanna
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:27 PM

*Bitch* :p :devil:That article is so wrong :rolleyes: "Clijsters rang Hewitt on Thursday night to end their relationship without giving a reason" :rolleyes:

Her weddingdress designer said he knew about the split last week...

XaDavK_Kapri
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
:sad: Too bad... But if it's better that way... :sad: Good luck to both in future relationships ;)

sbmh
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
oh my ! What happened:sad:
A sad ending:tears:

flyingmachine
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
:eek: :speakles: Why?

Ting
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:20 PM
Only four months till their wedding:sobbing: I cannot belive it:sad:

dylan24
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:38 PM
thats too bad.
they made a great couple.

ace4lleykim
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Why can't they just be like Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi, see they turn out fine, and live happily with their children.
Do you guys know Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey? They broke up 5 months before they get married, I just hope it will happen the same to Kim and Lleyton. PLEASE PLEASE, :bowdown:

FrauleinSteffi
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
Thats sad news I hope Kimmy is ok:) she seems so sweet & caring:) Hang in there:)

Princess Fiona
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
I was shocked to read this on Ceefax this morning. I'm sorry that this has happened - I hope they are both okay. :)

grmbl
Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
:p

Kart
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
I always thought they were a bit young to get married but nonetheless that's sad news.

Unless of course it's what they both wanted, in which case it's good news - better now than after the wedding.

tennisluver99
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:31 PM
I can't believe Lleyton was attracted by Kim's average looks. So just because she can do the splits, was hardly a foundation for an ever lasting relationship, let alone marriage :rolleyes:

Lleyton ain't exactly attractive himself. In fact, I find him kind of repulsive looking.

hablo
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:01 PM
I'm quite surprised.
:eek: :confused:

mboyle
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
A. Lleyton is pretty attractive

B. Lleyton has a huge dick

C. Kim is attractive anyways, when she wants to be, so it doesn't matter.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
Nooooo!!! :sad::bigcry::sad:

skanky~skanketta
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:11 PM
thalle is probably crying her eyes out.

pav
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:32 AM
It's sad to hear Kimmy and Lleyton broke up
the reason why, I'd like to ponder
have they just quietly drifted apart?
or did Their eyes start to wander?

It is really quite sad,and just dosen't make sense
while all Their fans will jump to each one's defence
has one of them hurdled the fidelity fence?

I Myself don't believe there is a third party involved
the problems much closer than that
it has to do with Lleyton's funny habits in bed
and His insistence on wearing His hat

We know how He yells C'mon in bed ,while wearing that back facing peak
but it was the new trick He tried last Wednesday night
that finally drove Kim up the creek

Lleyton said "Kimmy i want to try something new
I'm getting a bit bored with Our love
it's been all the same for the last couple of years
and love's not just all push and shove!"

Kimmy giggled and answered "You just go ahead
You know that I trust in You Lleyton
if You want to try a different technique
well, I'll be Your Lady in waitin'

So Lleyton He burrowed down under the sheets
and what happened next is strictly between Us
the larrikin took His cap off, then rolled up the peak
and started using it as a substitute penis

Kimmy screamed and yelled "You stupid prick
You could have well ruined Me for life
I've been indecently assaulted with Your fuckin' cap
and now I can never be Your Wife!"

Now They are going Their separate ways
after one fleeting moment of madness
now every time Kim sees someone with Their cap on back to front
it will bring on a feeling of sadness

When at last Lleyton starts dating again
and in the heat of action thinks of using His cap
He will remember how the cap broke up Kim and Him
and give Himself a sharp mental slap!

Chunchun
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:43 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041022/capt.ny15010221600.hewitt_clijsters_ny150.jpg

Australia's Lleyton Hewitt, right, arrives with girlfriend, Belgium's Kim Clijsters in this July 7, 2002, at the Champions' Dinner at the Savoy Hotel in London. Tennis stars Kim Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt called off their wedding, according to her Web site.
(AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)

Lapin
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:43 AM
:eek: What a shock; seems almost unbelievable..... I feel really sorry for them both, but I guess especially for Kim - what a sad 2004 for her.... I hope the cloud will somehow have a silver lining in the end... :sad:

Chunchun
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:44 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041022/capt.vm10110221447.belgium_clijsters_hewitt_split_ vm101.jpg
- Belgium's Kim Clijsters, left, kisses Australian Lleyton Hewitt, center, after their "love match" tennis game at the Expodroom in Bree, Belgium, in this Saturday April 17, 2004 file photo. Former top-ranked tennis players Kim Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt broke up and abandoned their wedding arrangements it was announced on Friday, Oct. 22, 2004 less than four months ahead of their planned marriage.
(AP Photo/Virginia Mayo, File)

Chunchun
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:49 AM
http://www.gotennis.com/Photos/2004-10-22T091335Z_01_LON99D_RTRIDSP_2_SPORT-TENNIS-CLIJSTERS.jpg

Tennis player Kim Clijsters's romance with Australian tennis player Lleyton Hewitt is over and they will not be getting married in February as planned, the Belgian said October 22, 2004. "Kim Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt have jointly decided to put an end to their relationship for private reasons," Clijsters said on her official website.The world number 10 said she and Hewitt, the world number three, did not wish to elaborate on the reason for their split. Hewitt (L) and Clijsters arrive together at Perth airport in this January 2, 2004 file photo. REUTERS/Stringer

Chunchun
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:50 AM
what do u feel about these pics ? :sad:

F-R-E-A-K
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:54 AM
This is very very sad news :sad: :mad: :fiery: :sad:

I hope they can get back together!! :hearts: :lick:

We love Aussie Kim!! :hearts: :kiss: :worship:

Lucy
Oct 23rd, 2004, 01:08 AM
:eek::eek::eek:

Aussie_chic
Oct 23rd, 2004, 01:16 AM
I thought they were such a sweet couple. :hearts: And I thought they both appeared to support each other equally. I suppose it is amazing they went out for so long (started dating when she was 16/17) It is upsetting, but I'm sure they'll find love again, and probably always have love for each other. (Esp if it was a ''nice" break-up.) Even if it wasn't mutual you would be glad that ur partner did the right thing to discuss the 'issues' or whateva before it was too late. I just hope they can remember all the good times they've had together and remain friendly, if not friends. :sad:

Most dissapointing is how the media is already circulating rumours. :fiery:
I read a paper blaming Lleyton's parents and I think that is really cruel. Seriously how can it be any of their parents faults?? The poor p's seem to cop a tonne. When he loses it's their fault, and now this is their fault??

Oh and I bet the media will want to say how their next results reflect the affects of the break-up! :rolleyes: Give them some PEACE ALREADY!!

TennisHack
Oct 23rd, 2004, 02:39 AM
what do u feel about these pics ? :sad:
Like you're rubbing it in? ;)

It's very sad, but the shock is starting to settle in. I'm sorry for the end of something that seemed so solid and beautiful, but they are young and will find love again :)

SelesFan70
Oct 23rd, 2004, 04:20 AM
She may have had the injured wrist, but I'm convinced she got tired of HIM having the limp wrist. :angel:

"Topaz"
Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:13 AM
I just saw the news on CNN and promptly came in here after a long absence.
Check here (http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SPORT/10/22/tennis.hewitt/index.html)

Sad news. It will take some time to sink in, some time to properly put it in perspective, and quite some time before one can derive the right lessons from it. I wish them well.

crazzzy_grrl
Oct 23rd, 2004, 07:11 AM
Why can't they just be like Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi, see they turn out fine, and live happily with their children.
Do you guys know Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey? They broke up 5 months before they get married, I just hope it will happen the same to Kim and Lleyton. PLEASE PLEASE, :bowdown:

I was thinking the same thing too Becky. Well we can always dream can't we :p

Athena
Oct 23rd, 2004, 07:21 AM
She may have had the injured wrist, but I'm convinced she got tired of HIM having the limp wrist. :angel:

thats funny. :lol:

Hagar
Oct 23rd, 2004, 09:09 AM

LOL, people with average looks get married all the time...

crazzzy_grrl
Oct 23rd, 2004, 09:21 AM
LOL, people with average looks get married all the time...

I'd hope so or otherwise i'm screwed :lol:

Whatzup
Oct 23rd, 2004, 09:24 AM
Wow.. very unexpected.. but I think the pressconference in Tokyo with Golovin and Sharapova made the dessicion for him ;) :p

Mariangelina
Oct 23rd, 2004, 11:10 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad:

I wasn't expecting this. We don't know what happened, but I wish them both all the best, and hope they are not too upset, especially Kim. :sad:

Lemonskin.
Oct 23rd, 2004, 11:16 AM
I read in an Aussie paper today that Kim broke up with Lleyton over the phone. Is this correct?

Does this spell the end of all the Lleyki's?

maryjane
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:01 PM
if it's correct or not it's their business.anyway u should ask if it's true.

jenn
Oct 23rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
A. Lleyton is pretty attractive

B. Lleyton has a huge dick

C. Kim is attractive anyways, when she wants to be, so it doesn't matter.
Agree on all three counts. As sad as it is, it's pretty obvious that the reason for the break up is that Kim couldn't handle the humongous and famed proportions of Lleyton's dick :p

GermanBoy
Oct 23rd, 2004, 02:07 PM
Perhaps they had too much time together lately because of Clijsters`injury... :shrug: Who knows, perhaps they got on each others nerves. Plus I think Lleyton found out there are other women. I am sorry to say that and I hope the fans of Clijsters will understand that but Kim is more a girl than a woman IMO. It is only my opinion, okay?!? :)

Experimentee
Oct 23rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
It's sad to hear Kimmy and Lleyton broke up
the reason why, I'd like to ponder
have they just quietly drifted apart?
or did Their eyes start to wander?

It is really quite sad,and just dosen't make sense
while all Their fans will jump to each one's defence
has one of them hurdled the fidelity fence?

I Myself don't believe there is a third party involved
the problems much closer than that
it has to do with Lleyton's funny habits in bed
and His insistence on wearing His hat

We know how He yells C'mon in bed ,while wearing that back facing peak
but it was the new trick He tried last Wednesday night
that finally drove Kim up the creek

Lleyton said "Kimmy i want to try something new
I'm getting a bit bored with Our love
it's been all the same for the last couple of years
and love's not just all push and shove!"

Kimmy giggled and answered "You just go ahead