PDA

View Full Version : Has Mikky trimmed down a bit?

esquímaux
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:45 PM
:wavey:

DevilishAttitude
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:47 PM
Yes she has

But the power she once had being big has gone due to the weight loss probably :rolleyes:

esquímaux
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:51 PM
Oi! Like Hantuchova? :o How is her forehand looking? I caught a glimpse of it during RG '03 and wasn't liking it at all :tape:

CooCooCachoo
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:53 PM
I saw MGM in Hasselt last month and she looked very fit :yeah: But yeah.. Not much power left. She lost to Capucine Rousseau :silly:

esquímaux
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:01 PM
:silly: *selective memory* She lost to who? :lol:

Helen Lawson
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:06 PM
This is trimmed down, Hollywood style. Tennis players, don't do this!

http://www.multiservicos.com.br/anorexia/imagens/anorexia4.jpg

esquímaux
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:38 PM
Oh my, that's scary Hel :scared: Is she still alive???

Helen Lawson
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:40 PM
I got it from some anorexia page, I thought it was Karen Carpenter, my favorite diet maven, but I realized it wasn't after I posted it. It's some royalty type, Princess Victoria, whoever that is. Maybe she's just a coke-head and doesn't have an eating disorder.

CooCooCachoo
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:44 PM
This is trimmed down, Hollywood style. Tennis players, don't do this!

http://www.multiservicos.com.br/anorexia/imagens/anorexia4.jpg

:scared: :eek:

The face is beautiful, but that body is just plain scary :eek:

CooCooCachoo
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:45 PM
:silly: *selective memory* She lost to who? :lol:

Capucine Rousseau of France :p 6-2 3-6 6-3
Rousseau played well; MGM had some chances. Her serve was way too weak.

esquímaux
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:45 PM
Oi! :o Looks like someone dug up a corpse and threw a crown and some makeup on it :o:o:o

Jodie
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:46 PM
MGM has lost 15 kilos between Wimbledon and Hasselt..
She was off between this two tournaments due a operation at her ankle..

Helen Lawson
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:51 PM
Ok, I did some research, she's the Crown Princess of Sweden, I guess Sweden has no guy to take over, so they made a constitutional amendment in 1979, two years after she was born, that permitted a broad to be the ruler there. In 1979!! Anyway, two things: This is like the first brunette Swedish dame I've ever seen. Second, the pictures on the official page and elsewhere, she looks a little chunky, so it seems she has an eating disorder. Hopefully that picture is old and she's over it.

Brαm
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:55 PM
Ok, I did some research, she's the Crown Princess of Sweden, I guess Sweden has no guy to take over, so they made a constitutional amendment in 1979, two years after she was born, that permitted a broad to be the ruler there. In 1979!! Anyway, two things: This is like the first brunette Swedish dame I've ever seen. Second, the pictures on the official page and elsewhere, she looks a little chunky, so it seems she has an eating disorder. Hopefully that picture is old and she's over it.

She had an eating disorder some years ago; she's over it now :)

Helen Lawson
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:56 PM
She had an eating disorder some years ago; she's over it now :)
That's good, because even a little heavy, she has a great face and is really a pretty girl.

Beat
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:50 PM
unlike hantuchvoa, MGM needed to lose weight.

where does the nickname "mikky" come from, btw? it's rather horrible, to be honest. she doesn't use it, does she?