PDA

View Full Version : Any doubts about how much Daniela respects Martina....check this picture out.

aura of daniela
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:13 AM
Click here to see the photo (http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/gallery/20020316/1016337794pacific_life_mjt122.html)

I still think Daniela is in aure of Martina achievement, well that what I get from this picture.
Anyone else?

Simon V

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:16 AM
maybe she thinks why have i got the "ugly trophy" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SassyMolassy
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:18 AM
What's "aure"? I think you mean "awe" Oh I get it! You are an aussie and when you say "awe" it sounds like "aure"! Right?!

Well to me it looks like Martina wants to cry to her mom and Daniela's saying "haha I really whipped your --- -----"

Honestly! That's my observation of this photo LOL! :D

hugetennisfan
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:23 AM
Is Daniela even looking at Martina??? Anyway, that's a bad shot of Martina. My take is that Martina wants to get the hell out of there and Daniela is thrilled!

Btw, I like the dolphin trophy, if that's what is! :)

SassyMolassy
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:26 AM
A BIG UGLY WHALE with a baby whale on top of it!!!!

I like the old one better but now it's "Pacific Life"
:rolleyes:

aura of daniela
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:26 AM
'aure' or 'awe' is when one is has plenty of honour in the presents of another because of there achievements.
Thats what I think anyway....might be wrong.

SassyMolassy
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:29 AM
Because there is no word such as "aure" in the English dictionary.

oh well, GO DANIELA! :)

Isn't Martina everyone's----?

aura of daniela
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:29 AM
I think you are selling Daniela short if you dont believe that daniela is full of admiration for Martina.
She was a hero of Daniela's when she was coming up.

Simon V

moby
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:31 AM
marti looked very small beside her :(

SassyMolassy
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Well Daniela IS 5'11" !

which makes Martina 5'7"

irma
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:44 AM
Martina looks weird in that pic as if something happened with her teeth!

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 09:29 AM
Daniela looks like she is in awe of the whole occasion including Hingis. Marti looks like she is holding back tears.

Actually from the pic.. I kinda feel a bit sad for Hingis. Hingis eyes always give her away. I think this is the first time that after a Hingis loss that I actually reflected and felt a bit sad for her. Seriously.

barmaid
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:22 PM
Martina seems to be forcing a smile..the whole humilitating experience must have been devasting for her and her teeth seemed clenched in shock!! Yes, Daniela does give Martina an admiring glance and I'm told Martina did kiss her after the match..so two admiring girls who appreciate each others tennis skills!!:kiss: Congrats to Daniela and for you Martina..better days ahead:hearts:

barmaid:wavey:

Monica_Rules
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:30 PM
God that trophy is really ugly!

Well done Daniela i was totally shoked when i heard she had won!:D

louisa2k2
Mar 18th, 2002, 12:55 PM
tina can always make herself smile even at the ausopen final. I like the pic definately i think that they have a lot of repect for each other. Martina had a lot of respect for daniella b 4 the match now she probably has even more.

treufreund
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:12 PM
When Daniela was speaking to ESPN before the match I could not help but notice how beautiful and smooth her English was much like her strokes. She is a mature girl especially for her age. To beat Martina and still be in awe shows that she is mature. A lot of immature girls would be like "she's nothing I straight-setted her" which might not be a bad mentality to have but not necessarily realistic. Daniela knows that Marti had already won a lot by her age and is still quite respectful. Martina always puts her sportsman face even in difficult situations. :D

Dawn,

Thanks for the nice words :D

junkartist
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:38 PM
lol@TBE!

tennischick
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:23 PM
none of us can tell what Daniela is actually feeling. what strikes me is that she simply seems to like Hingis. and Hingis does look pained.

Celeste
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:33 PM
What an interesting picture! Well, Martina smiled in Australian, and it to me didn't seem too forced or awful. She looks pretty wiped out and bitter here, I guess it's just me. IMO, getting screwed by J. Cap is a little more digestable than getting screwed by teen upstart. But the girl played so well, I can't feel bad for Martina.