PDA

View Full Version : List players that you want to see playing/get autograph from/take picture of/speak to

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:55 AM
Who are the players that you want to see playing/get autograph from/take picture of/speak to?

Please share your list.

Thank you!

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:55 AM
Below is my list:

1. Karolina Sprem (I talked to her at one tournament, but want to see her again).

2. Elena Dementieva (Already talked to her at 2 tournaments, but also want to see her again).

3. Venus (Met her at 2 tournament but didn’t get to talk much, so I really want to talk more).

4. Serena (Only said 3 words to her at one tournament, so I want to see her again).

5. Steffi Graf (I never meet her).

"Sluggy"
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:06 AM
i would like to see/meet/photo/autograph:

Molik
Dulko
Kostanic
Jankovic
Perebiynis

"Sluggy"
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:07 AM
And for men:

Gael Monfils

Chunchun
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:09 AM
Lena Demenva

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:13 AM
Demenva
But please write your fave's name correctly.

azmad_88
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:52 AM
See playing- Dementieva,Sharapova and Clijsters
Get Autograph- Dementieva and Clijsters
Take Pictures- Dementieva,Sharapova ,Clijsters,Myskina and Zvonareva
Speak to- CLijsters and Dementieva

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2004, 12:02 PM
Due to Justine´s illness, I wasn´t able to see her playing here in Germany this year, so I am really hoping to see her live next spring...same goes for photo and autograph!!!

Got to talk and take a pic with Myskina´s coach and she also signed something for me on her way to a match, but photo would be nice too;)

And last but not least...Andy!!!

Though the most impressive player I´ve seen live was Roger Federer (it´s magic!)

*abby*
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:26 PM
jennifer....oh no wait...i already did that!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

CooCooCachoo
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Due to Justine´s illness, I wasn´t able to see her playing here in Germany this year, so I am really hoping to see her live next spring...same goes for photo and autograph!!!

Got to talk and take a pic with Myskina´s coach and she also signed something for me on her way to a match, but photo would be nice too;)

And last but not least...Andy!!!

Though the most impressive player I´ve seen live was Roger Federer (it´s magic!)

Good luck with getting Justine :) She doesn't really like signing and posing, but she will do it if you are nice enough and it's not too crowded ;)

CooCooCachoo
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:06 PM
I would definitely like to talk to Carly again :) She is just great :) And Paola & Vivi too :hearts: And the Uberoi sisters :) And Meilen.. And Katarina.. Basically everyone in my signature rocks :yeah:

lindsayno1
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:07 PM
Lindsay Davenport. i already got her autograph, but WANT a photo and to speak to her

Sprem
Capriati

beauty_is_pink
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:16 PM
i would like to see/meet/photo/autograph:

#1 - Daniela Hantuchova
Kim Clijsters (erm.. actually did all 4, but a 2nd time wouldnt hurt ;))
Tati Golovin
Nastya Myskina
Elena Dementieva
Elena Bovina
Gisela Dulko
Vera Zvonareva
Nadia Petrova
Martina Hingis :worship:

ATP too? :p
Marat Safin
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Llyeton Hewitt
Tommy Robredo

cool bird
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:24 PM
Richard Williams I loved to spend a night down the pub with that man and Serena as well there mad and Marat Safin.

I would love to speak to Agassi he is such a amazing person. I dont know if anybody saw a interview on sky sports (english viewers) at the open when they interviwed Gil Rhys. And what he was saying just gave such a great insight in to Andre but not only that all the great Champions out there and how they think. I would love to chat with him out of any one on the tennis seen after I saw that

Wiggly
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:58 PM
Iveta Benesova (I only talk to her like 1 minutes) :o
Demnetieva
Myskina
Zvonareva (I take a pic with her) :kiss:

Jaime Bahena
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:08 PM
Martina Hingis, Maria Sharapova, Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova, collectively. I would ask them what they thought about the future of tennis.

Bacardi
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:42 PM
1. Martina Hingis (She's hott)
2. Justine Henin (Best player out there)