PDA

View Full Version : Maria and Jennifer Capriati team up for hurricane victims in the US

Lemonskin.
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:17 AM
I hope this hasn't been posted before

Maria and Jennifer Capriati team up for hurricane victims in the US

20th October 2004

Maria and Jennifer Capriati have agreed to play a tennis match at the Office Depot Center (ODC) in Miami, Florida to benefit hurricane victims, but a date hasn't been set.

(from www.mariaworld.net)

Awww... how nice of Masha and Cappers.

Doraemon
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:19 AM
why don't they play for the victims in Haiti instread?

Crazy Canuck
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:27 AM
And why aren't they playing for World Hunger as well?

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:31 AM
Wow. Such enthusiasm and appreciation...:rolleyes:

Very nice of them! :yeah:

Dan23
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:34 AM
Wow. Such enthusiasm and appreciation...:rolleyes:

Very nice of them! :yeah:
Indeed it is :)

Lemonskin.
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:08 AM
Yeah, it is very noce of them to do it I think.

Jeebas, they can't play for every bloody ailment the world has :p

Marcus1979
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:37 AM
yeah its nice of em.

It could be that Florida has looked like a disaster area this season so it s disaster close to home thats whay I think they have chosen Florida.

*abby*
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:29 PM
omg why arent they playing to raise money for orphans?or cancer?or aids?or leukemia?or world hunger?how selfish are they!!!
*rolling my eyes at you all!!!*

u shud be happy they are doing sumthin cos if they didnt do this god knows they wud be criticised for that2!!!
well done ladies :worship:

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:31 PM
omg why arent they playing to raise money for orphans?or cancer?or aids?or leukemia?or world hunger?how selfish are they!!!
*rolling my eyes at you all!!!*

u shud be happy they are doing sumthin cos if they didnt do this god knows they wud be criticised for that2!!!
well done ladies :worship:
:yeah:

franny
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:41 PM
What the fuck. Shame on you Seiya!!! They are doing something nice for a community that really really needs it. Plus, they fucking live in florida. After the disasters that have happened in florida, like 4 or 5 straight big hurricanes, they need something like this.

Mase
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:50 PM
Good for them!!!

miranda_lou
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:51 PM
Well, I think it's nice that they want to "give back" to the people who have suffered in Florida from all those hurricanes, but . . . that's why we have FEMA.:rolleyes: No offense, but the federal government takes very good care of disaster victims. They are fully reimbursed for lost property, given money for food and clothing and sheltered while their homes are being rebuilt.

On the other hand, the people in Haiti are the poorest of the poor. It would be nice if someone gave them some money.:angel:

But, I don't want to take anything away from Maria and Jennifer. It's good they want to do something for their home state.:cool: Good for them.:kiss:

Princess Fiona
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Very nice to read... :) Thanks for posting Lemonskin. :)

:bigclap: for Maria and Jennifer!! :)

Lindsita
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:20 AM
It's very nice that Jen and Maria will do such a good thing like playing a match to help those people.

JenCpLvr
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:18 PM
good for them!

Athena
Oct 23rd, 2004, 07:26 AM
It's very nice that Jen and Maria will do such a good thing like playing a match to help those people.

It will being then good karma and win more matches perhaps? :worship: :devil:

Poppy Corn
Oct 23rd, 2004, 11:43 AM
It's great when people stick together
To help those in need of food and shelter.
No matter the cause they are defending
It is always rejoicing and heart warming
Well done to both maria and my jennifer
And to all those who stand for one another