first new haven
then haselt
then moscow
now zurich?
who will win this encounter?

Zhao
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:31 AM
Elena B
Alyona may still be suffering from her loss to Myskina last week + her serve is atrocious

Stephieva
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:32 AM
Actually..
first Sydney in Jan
Second New Haven in Aug
Third Hasselt in Oct
Fourth Moscow in Oct also

and Zurich is the 5th time for Lenas in 2004
and 3rd time in Oct ...:lol: :lol:

Daniel
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:38 AM
Dementieva in 2 :)

Lemonskin.
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:39 AM
I see not reason why the current trend of D beating B should cease.

Go Lena D!!!

Chunchun
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:49 AM
GOOOO LenaD!!!

Gowza
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:05 AM
i think bovina will win this time

tennnisfannn
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:53 AM
Elena has this knnack of losing first round or in her case second rd matches. Bovina is a very tough second rd match up esp after almost a 5 day break. Same situation Zvonareva found herself in.
Bovina is lifting up her game and determined not to be left behind by the other russians, somehow I feel this her matfch. plus Elena has already made the YEC, she will have to be so motivated for every single point.

fOxYLiCiOuS
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:11 AM
Elena has this knnack of losing first round or in her case second rd matches. Bovina is a very tough second rd match up esp after almost a 5 day break. Same situation Zvonareva found herself in.
Bovina is lifting up her game and determined not to be left behind by the other russians, somehow I feel this her matfch. plus Elena has already made the YEC, she will have to be so motivated for every single point.
I totally agree :D

:eek: I think Bovina will be fresher and more determined. Demetieva quite possibly tired and doesn't play soo well in her opening matches. ;) :p

:drool: For Drew's sake :angel: .. Bovina please win!! :kiss: :hearts:

Dementinator
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:17 AM
Well it really is down to Dementieva ,she IS the better player but Bovina is dangerous
and Lena D may well not care much for this Tourny and not play her best, if so then Bovina it will be ,BUT despite Lena dhaving trouble in first round matches who remembers her mat with Patty last week ,she was awesome there ,so if she is fired and wants it then Lena D!!

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:22 AM
Dementieva!!

Good Luck!!