PDA

View Full Version : Chanda to drop out of the Top 70...

Paldias
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:22 AM
at the end of the season... :sad: :scared: That'll be her lowest ranking in A WHILE. Chanda has had surgery on her knee and will most likely be back sometime next season, when I don't know. Good luck Chanda and heal up!!!

and whatever you do...DO NOT PLAY the Tokyo Pan Pacific Open YOU ALWAYS ALWAYS screw up your knee there :tape:

Ironically enough Chanda always does well there :lol:

AjdeNate!
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:35 AM
She'll climb back up the ranks... she always does!
Hope for a healthy '05 for Chanda.

SzavayFi
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:36 AM
out of the top 70???? wow that is soooo soo soos osossosooso strange because she was in the top 10 most of this year, oh boy chanda get well and make a SOLID comeback!

fOxYLiCiOuS
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:37 AM
Chanda :sad: :o

She definately a TOP 15 player :kiss:

If healthy in 2005, she'll come back into TOP 20 .. perhaps even TOP 10 ;) :kiss:

fOxYLiCiOuS
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:39 AM
out of the top 70???? wow that is soooo soo soos osossosooso strange because she was in the top 10 most of this year, oh boy chanda get well and make a SOLID comeback!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

esquímaux
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:42 AM
No sweat, that's what happens when you're injured. Hope you're ready/willing to go through the rehab process again Chanda :hug:. But most importantly, I hope you choose whatever makes you the happiest (be it, a life outside of competitive tennis) :).

setpoint
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:43 AM
Chanda will be back in top 15-20. Is she expected to be back for Australian tournament before Australian Open. Shouldn't that give her enough time after her surgery. GEAUX CHANDA. She wouldn't have undergone the knee surgery if she didn't intend to play competively. Get well soon Chanda. We miss you.

esquímaux
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:06 AM
Chanda will be back in top 15-20. Is she expected to be back for Australian tournament before Australian Open. Shouldn't that give her enough time after her surgery. GEAUX CHANDA. She wouldn't have undergone the knee surgery if she didn't intend to play competively. Get well soon Chanda. We miss you.Hihi setpoint! :wavey:

:topic:

I was at Wal-mart Monday and came across some cactus pears....and for some reason I thought of you :angel::p:angel: I'm contemplating doubling back and getting a few (they're like .39 cents a piece). Are they really sweet like candy? I think you can eat them as is, but how are they normally prepared :) PS: Don't mention the words bake, boil, or fry, because I will surely burn the house down trying either one of those :lol:;)

bmxbandit
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:09 AM
Hihi setpoint! :wavey:

I was at Wal-mart Monday and came across some cactus pears....and for some reason I thought of you :angel::p:angel: I'm contemplating doubling back and getting a few (they're like .39 cents a piece). Are they really sweet like candy? I think you can eat them as is, but how are they normally prepared :) PS: Don't mention the words bake, boil, or fry, because I will surely burn the house down trying either one of those :lol:;)
You are so weird on multiple levels and I LOVE IT :bounce: :kiss:

bw2082
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:13 AM
Hihi setpoint! :wavey:

the prickly pear catus pears taste like a watery berry. The cactus leaves taste like green beans :o

Chunchun
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:17 AM
:sad:

esquímaux
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:23 AM
You are so weird on multiple levels and I LOVE IT :bounce: :kiss::angel: I have some pretty desert pictures in my photobucket (check signature) :D And thanks Brandon, I'll be sure to pick some up tomorrow-ish :D

brunof
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:31 AM
A bad drop for Chanda. So far this year she has earned 638 points, however after Luxembourg, Phili, and the Chase drop off she will be left with 296 points. Wouldn't this put her well outside the top 100?

switz
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:37 AM
i feel so sorry for chanda but i'm sure she won't spend too much time feeling sorry for herself.

i believe in you chanda

AK-DH Fan
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:45 AM
i feel so sorry for chanda but i'm sure she won't spend too much time feeling sorry for herself.

i believe in you chanda

Me to, Chanda's not one to act like that. She knows where she belongs. Good Luck in u're comeback Chanda:)

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:19 AM
Just for the record, I picked up my cactus pears tonight :lick: They were 20 cents a piece and I'm :drool:ing over them right now.

bmxbandit
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:53 AM
Just for the record, I picked up my cactus pears tonight :lick: They were 20 cents a piece and I'm :drool:ing over them right now.
I wish I could see this.

Andrew.
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:53 AM
I had heard she would not be back until Miami, which would put her outside of the top 10. :scared:

She's really gotten screwed with these injuries through her career...

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:56 AM
I wish I could see this.I dunno, I'm spittin' out seeds like an AK47 right now :scared::D

bmxbandit
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:06 AM
I dunno, I'm spittin' out seeds like an AK47 right now :scared::D
TAKE A PIC! TAKE A PIC!

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:17 AM
:lol: No pix 2nite :D

bmxbandit
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:26 AM
:lol: No pix 2nite :D
Damn! A nude one tomorrow then?

esquímaux
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:31 AM
Wah! :eek: I don't think so buddy. ;)

vogus
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:53 AM
Rubin is finished as a Top 20 player. You heard it here first. Two more years in the 30-40 range would be a decent and honorable way for her to go out, especially considering her current ranking.