PDA

View Full Version : You guys all need to stop b!itching...

lrg bllt
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:23 AM
ok, Martina lost today...she certainly wasn't at the game....just look at the scores, we all know Martina can beat anyone when it comes down to it...I don't think any of us know what happened today...but you've gotta stop bitching, like someone started a thread saying Martina will be out of the top 100 by the end of 2003...pleasee.....that is so wrong, im not even going to argue since its so stupid
Look at what shes accomplished this year...she is by far the best player this year....and she is one of the best players on the tour, if not THE BEST

-First, she won the Adidas International, defeating Kim Clijsters
-Then she went on to make the Australian Open final for the 6th consecutive year!!!! along the way she beat everyone she came across and didnt drop a set until the semi with Monica.
-Also winning the Doubles crown at the Aus Open!!
-Then she won in Tokyo, defeating Monica....
-Made the semi finals at Scottsdale, sadly lost to Serena :(
-And here we are now, made it to the finals at Indian Wells...whilst she has an injury, having to pull out of doubles....

Now that speaks for itself....along with the new rankings of #3, soon to be #1 again...where she belongs....leading in prize money for 2002 :D

So i think you all just need to stop bitching!!:(

And as some people have said...i think the crowd has alot to do with her losses...you need support in order to believe in yourself and the crowd doesnt give her much, except her tru fans :D ...onces she gets her confidence back no one will be able to stop her!! :bounce: lets hope its soon :hearts: :D

LucasArg
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:27 AM
What was the last Grand Slam title she won? I can't remember;)

joao
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by so_tred
ok, Martina lost today...she certainly wasn't at the game....just look at the scores, we all know Martina can beat anyone when it comes down to it...I don't think any of us know what happened today...

Well I know I know....hingis received her biggest tennis lesson ever! Hantuchova reminded her what "brain and power" can do when used on a tennis court!

-And here we are now, made it to the finals at Indian Wells...whilst she has an injury, having to pull out of doubles....

Oh please......don't tell us now that she lost because she was faking her injury again!!!!

So i think you all just need to stop bitching!!:(

Well I think you just need to get real man!!!!!

And as some people have said...i think the crowd has alot to do with her losses...you need support in order to believe in yourself and the crowd doesnt give her much, except her tru fans :D ...onces she gets her confidence back no one will be able to stop her!! :bounce: lets hope its soon :hearts: :D

OH PLEASE....... another crap to explain another Hingis loss in a big big event! She's not the only one playing with a crowd against her! Serena did exactly that last year, at the same tournament! And guess what???? Serena won the title!!!! Serena last year had to face an even less friendly crowd than Hingis'one this year! Hingis wasn't booed a single time!:eek:

So get real and accept the obvious......hingis needs to get back to work , quickly, before another top30 player kicks her ass again! This was the 2d time Hingis was denied a 3rd title this year....and something tells me that it won't be the last time either!!!!

moby
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:47 AM
:rolleyes: @ joao and lucasarg

LucasArg
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:48 AM
Easy, it is a joke:kiss:

Williams Rulez
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:30 AM
:rolleyes: @ easy

Talk about coming up with excuses... you've all the angles covered. :rolleyes:

But most certainly, Martina will stay in the top 10, she's too good to fall out anytime soon. :D

Mattographer
Mar 17th, 2002, 07:51 AM
:rolleyes: @ so_tred

Please stop excuse for your favourite player! Hingis had nothing injury in the tournament cause she made Final!

Crazy Canuck
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:05 AM
YOu know I clearly recall Hingis pulling out of doubles and not beign sure aboue singles at one point - because of her wrist.

or was that all just a big lie so that she would have an excuse if she lost later: :rolleyes:

I'm sure the injury had no impact on the final whatsoever - I'm sure Daniella would have won either way. But ignoring that she had the injury in the first place is being, well - ignorant.

THough I don't think it should really be used as an excuse, as she clearly was better by the weeks end, or she wouldn't have made it there.

Hey LUcus Arg - when is the last time you've won a grand slam, or had success anywhere near that of Martina's?

moby
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:58 AM
love your signature becca :kiss:

GogoGirl
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Usually, I don't get into these kind of debates - but I need to make at least one remark!

Talking about crowd support. Venus and Serena would never win a match - let alone a tourney if they relied on crowd support. Pleeeeeeeezzzzzze indeed.

moby
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:52 PM
i'm sure the crowd isnt so anti williams :eek:
other than certain locations