http://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty_2.jpg

Martina with Mom, Mario and new boyfriend :eek:

http://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty.jpg

Nadia, Meghenn, ALG and Mashatry to auction off the Filderstadt Painting

http://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty_1.jpg

Vee and Oracene

http://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty_3.jpg

Masha and Vee

http://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty_4.jpghttp://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty_6.jpg

SilK
Oct 20th, 2004, 03:41 PM
that is some UGLY make up Vee is wearing :(

She is such a pretty girl, what a shame!

FLL
Oct 20th, 2004, 03:46 PM
:retard: :help: :bolt: :spit: :speakles: OH MY GOD :scared: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!! That is one ugly make-up sense, Venus :scared:

ace4lleykim
Oct 20th, 2004, 03:46 PM

Yea she looks like Egyptian. :eek: And don't like the hairdo neither.

FLL
Oct 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM
And she could've done something better with the hair :shrug: She can be beautiful sometimes but on those pics :scared:

OUT!
Oct 20th, 2004, 03:55 PM
methinks some of you dislike Venus anyway and this make-up issue is just ans excuse to diss her? i think she looks nice

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I think Venus looks good in these pics and her hair looks great. Her makeup looks okay but not all bad like some of you folks are acting. The first pic she looks great! You folks need to look at how old Maria and Marty look in that first pic. They both look about 30, look at those lines on their faces. YUCK

Paneru
Oct 20th, 2004, 03:59 PM
methinks some of you dislike Venus anyway and this make-up issue is just ans excuse to diss her? i think she looks nice

Pretty mcuh! :cool:

Yeah, she could've toned it down a bit
but she looks good! Especially in the 1st pic. :hearts:

franny
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Dawn don't diss on Martina, she looks glorious. Actually no, I've seen her look better. I don't really like the make-up on her, she's so naturally beautiful that I don't think she needs that much make-up. Still though, I think all three of them look pretty good. Venus and Martina could have held off on the make-up though, and Maria, well I can't really tell the difference. She always looks the same too me. But she still looks great. They all look great.

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I am not dissing on Martina at all. They all 3 look okay to me i have seen them all look better in photos. Marty and Maria look older than Venus in that first pic. They look about 30 years old. Look at Maria's face man, she looks old in the pic. Marty has old neck lines. They look old to me. Martina though does look better in the second pic. They don't look ugly just older than their years.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I'm sorry but I hate the makeup on Venus as well...:bolt:

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I know we all have a different sense of beauty and all but anyone who says Masha and Martina look bad and Venus looks great in those pics is lying. :)

GoDominique
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I think Venus looks good in these pics and her hair looks great. Her makeup looks okay but not all bad like some of you folks are acting. The first pic she looks great! You folks need to look at how old Maria and Marty look in that first pic. They both look about 30, look at those lines on their faces. YUCK
Dawn, even if Venus wore a potato sack you would say that she looks great. :)

In these pics Venus definitely doesn't look good by her standards.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:10 PM
On the other hand...Maria looks like Olivia Newton John in the 80s..."let's get physical..."

xr6turbo
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Maria looks about 35... :unsure:

Venus looks great in the first picture..

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Venus looks good to me, look at her skin in the first pic. She looks healthy. Sorry if you folks think Marty and Maria look good in the first pic. I disagree, they look so much older than their years. Look people, at their skin. esp Maria I thinkn she looks like crap in that first pic. Her lines around her face look old, and her hair looks greasy and too straight and unkept to me.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
And Martina in the first pic looks like she just spent a week at a botox convention and overdosed...:bolt:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Botox anyone? :scared:

xr6turbo
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:15 PM
And Martina in the first pic looks like she just spent a week at a botox convention and overdosed...:bolt:

OMG.. :haha: :haha:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Maria eyes makes her look like she just went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson...:bolt:

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Just how defensive fans of certain players are !! Amazing

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Maria...Olivia Newton John called...she wants her outfit back...:haha:

Venus...Ella Fitzgerald called...She want her wig back...:haha:

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Maria's outfit looks like crap also and take that hat off.. sheesh. Look at Maria's face under her eyes, she looks hell 40! LMAO at Cam.:)

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I'm sorry y'all, but none of this broads look as good as they can...:shrug:

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Maria :hearts: Martina :hearts:

Venus :scared:

Meghan looks nice too

Martian KC
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Martina!:kiss: Even though you need a tan!:hug:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Maria :hearts: Martina :hearts:

Venus :scared:

Meghan looks nice too
If you think Maria and Martina looks good in those pics...you are a bold face liar...:rolleyes:

Maria :scared: Martina (stay off the botox) :scared:

GoDominique
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Botox anyone? :scared:
It's not getting funnier if you post the same thing twice.

GoDominique
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:25 PM
If you think Maria and Martina looks good in those pics...you are a bold face liar...:rolleyes:

Maria :scared: Martina (stay off the botox) :scared:
Or thrice.

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:26 PM

TOO TRUE JUST TOO TRUE!

Princess Fiona
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I hadn't seen Melanie Molitor and Mario Widmer for ages... (Years!) Melanie's hair looks 'different'. :) (My hair gets quite 'frizzy' too at times ;) - Melanie's hair doesn't really look frizzy in this pic... *squinting* ;) )

Martina's boyfriend has nice blue eyes... :)

Nice pics!! :yeah: Hope they all enjoyed the party...

Martian KC
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I don't understand why the willifans that are dissing Maria and Martina are offended when someone says venus looks jacked up, which she does.

What.Ever.:o

GoDominique
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM

TOO TRUE JUST TOO TRUE!
And you are a bold face liar about Venus, so everything's fine. :)

SJW
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Maria looks good but Venus did that style already :tape:

sorry but i dislike Venus' hair and her makeup. it doesn't suit her. she looks much better with long hair.

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Martina's boyfriend has nice blue eyes... :)

Yeah i agree but to me he looks a little on the older side or is it just me ?

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I dont understand why someone can say Venus looks Jacked up and think Maria and Martina don't???

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I can't believe so many people think Martina looks awful. Yeah she is wearing make up . Big deal . I think she looks gorgeous

GoDominique
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:32 PM
So let's all agree that Oracene is the only one who looks decent. :)

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:33 PM
and you are entitled to your opinion elevenis. I think she looks alot older than her age.

GoDominique
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
And ... what's with Molitor's hair ???????????? :bolt:

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:35 PM
whatever

Martian KC
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I dont understand why someone can say Venus looks Jacked up and think Maria and Martina don't???

I never said Martina and Maria don't, my argument is with you and camron who are dissing them and yet you can't take criticism of venus. You haven't changed Dawn. You're still slow as ever.

Vincent
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I think Martina looks the most fresh lady there. ;)

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Everything you said about me MARTINKC, should be applied to YOU in this thread. Read your own posts. LMAO

So someone said Venus makeup is bad, well Venus looks okay to me, her skin looks good. It is Martina and Maria who I think both look older and not all that.
Just because you dont get to see much of Marty still does not mean that she will look good everytime you see a pic of her. Face it these are not the best pics of all three of these women.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I never said Martina and Maria don't, my argument is with you and camron who are dissing them and yet you can't take criticism of venus. You haven't changed Dawn. You're still slow as ever.
HELLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my first post in this thread was that Venus make up looks horrible...And I hate that Ella Fitzgerald hairstyle...:rolleyes:

Mrs. Peel
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:46 PM
THey all look terrible...

Shapnel...that hat is T-I-R-E-D...that style went out ages ago and you look beat. 17?!?!? :tape: Its like the picture of Dorian Gray that finally saw its reflection. Yuck.

Martina looks 1000 years old and is giving the crypt keeper a run for his money. Horrid! Fugly....like put a bag over your face honey!!!! Anyone who thinks that looks good needs to get their eyes checked and then slapped silly!

I actually like Venus' short do but the make up is a bit much...WAY too much.

Fright Night :unsure: :scared: Did Halloween come early in Zurich?

Jeleno Benesovo
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:48 PM

hey, don't blame the make-up... Venus looks scary :scared:

http://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty_6.jpg

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Is Hingis dressed up as "Chucky" for Halloween cause if she is she looks better with that mask on!! oh and I have a spare "Klingon" trek mask for her to try on for the Halloween Party as well.

Maria, I have a Anna K mask for you to put on, over the face of yours. You can look young again kiddo.

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Is Hingis dressed up as "Chucky" for Halloween cause if she is she looks better with that mask on!! oh and I have a spare "Klingon" trek mask for her to try on for the Halloween Party as well.

Maria, I have a Anna K mask for you to put on, over the face of yours. You can look young again kiddo.
And Venus wouldn't even need a mask. She's ready for halloween just as is

Jeleno Benesovo
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:55 PM
SO TRUE!!!! :haha: :haha:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Put up or shut up...what the hell do you look like? :scared:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:57 PM
SO TRUE!!!! :haha: :haha:
You too!!! :rolleyes:

WF4EVER
I adore Venus but I think she looks horrible in that makeup. As was stated above she's naturally beautiful so she doesn't need that shit on her face. Well, her hair has gotten to be quite annoying to me as well. I don't like the way that weave fitted and I hope during the off-season she gets her hair fixed-up nicely.

Because someone said they don't liek to see her in that particular pic doesn't mean they hate her otherwise. Sheesh.

Martina looks thinner nowadays and her face seems a little sucked in since I saw pics of her here.

BTW I don't consider a guy you've been with since january to be a 'new' boyfriend.

dreamgoddess099
Was this some kind of Halloween party because Hingis, Maria, Nadia, and Venus are all wearing costume makeup. Everybody has on way too much makeup, so I hope they all did it on purpose for some reason. Either that or they've all turned into postitutes.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I dont understand the fighting...they all look a hot mess...:lol:

Martian KC
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Everything you said about me MARTINKC, should be applied to YOU in this thread. Read your own posts. LMAO

So someone said Venus makeup is bad, well Venus looks okay to me, her skin looks good. It is Martina and Maria who I think both look older and not all that.
Just because you dont get to see much of Marty still does not mean that she will look good everytime you see a pic of her. Face it these are not the best pics of all three of these women.

WTF! :confused: You just can't stay away from contradicting yourself can you? :o

WF4EVER
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Maybe the same person did everybody's makeup, except Oracene, who's the only one there who looks natural and her age.

CooCooCachoo
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Oracene looks scary to me.. And Venus too.. They usually look better than that :)

G_Slammed
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Venus is looking wrecked, sorry. The hair/make-up is really bad.

The other ladies look okay though. Sure, Shrapnel is looking 68 in the face, but she's dressed well enough.

Paneru
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Was this some kind of Halloween party because Hingis, Maria, Nadia, and Venus are all wearing costume makeup. Everybody has on way too much makeup, so I hope they all did it on purpose for some reason. Either that or they've all turned into postitutes.

Venus as "Cleopatra"? :lol:

Venus
http://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty_3.jpg

Cleopatra "Liz Taylor"
http://store.worldsearch.com/images/medium/arco-10039484.jpg

Paneru
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I dont understand the fighting...they all look a hot mess...:lol:

Well, some couldn't gloat yesterday for
quite obvious reasons and now have an
outlet in which to rag on Venus. :cool:

Just a thought! ;)

obtuse
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Sharpova needs a stylist...
Someone needs to tell her
that this is 2004 not 1984..

Elvira
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:26 PM
maria looks good (although very 80's as someone mentioned ;) ), martina looks kind of weird though.

venus is even uglier than usual :o at least her mom looks nice. :tape:

Paneru
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:28 PM
maria looks nice, martina looks kind of weird though.

venus is even uglier than usual :o at least her mom looks nice. :tape:

Get a life ass! :p

Still salty from yesterday! :kiss: :wavey:

vettipooh
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Maria looks like those tier 4's really took a toll on her!!! Martina needs to stay away from those face- lifts!! Venus...well, she's looked better, but ah...she's simply Venus!!!!

Elvira
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Get a life ass! :p

Still salty from yesterday! :kiss: :wavey:

No, I have always thought Venus is kind of ugly and my opinion obviously isn't going to change with this new "look" of hers. :wavey:

Paneru
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:35 PM
No, I have always thought Venus is kind of ugly and my opinion obviously isn't going to change with this new "look" of hers. :wavey:

And I'm positive she could care less! :wavey:

FLL
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Come on!! Venus looks soooooooooo bad in those pics. She can look 10000000000000 times better then she does there. I'm sorry but it looks like a missed drag act! God :rolleyes: She looked better in the match for god's sake! The hair is like she just got out of the shower and didn't have time to arrange it. FIRE THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS TO YOU!!

Bring the old Venus back :sad:

Paneru
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Come on!! Venus looks soooooooooo bad in those pics. She can look 10000000000000 times better then she does there. I'm sorry but it looks like a missed drag act! God :rolleyes: She looked better in the match for god's sake! The hair is like she just got out of the shower and didn't have time to arrange it. FIRE THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS TO YOU!!

Bring the old Venus back :sad:

Oh it's not even that serious! :lol:

harloo
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM
OMG, Martina looks scary as hell. She reminds me of the crypt keeper. Ol girl needs to stay away from the face lifts, and botox appointments.:scared: She is a walking advertisment of what happens when plastic surgery goes bad.

Maria looks like an old woman. Take off the boyish played out hat Maria. You are 17, but you look like your 37.:rolleyes:

And last but not least, while I love my girl Vee and I really don't want to criticize her the make-up job is awful. I don't know if a white make up artist did her face, or if Oracene applied the make-up but it looks scandalous. The hair is ok. Venus has beautiful skin and she has more good days than bad days, so she will be back. :sad:

Elvira
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:59 PM
And I'm positive she could care less! :wavey:

then why do you care so much? :confused:

cool bird
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I think everyone must be seeing thing. They all look fine to me. Venus eye make up is cool Martina and Shaz look nice as well. I would love to see what some of you look like when a camra is shoved in your face

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:14 PM
then why do you care so much? :confused:
He seems to have taken it on himself to speak for Venus on this board. Get off that high horse already. Venus cares just as much about what you say as she does about anyone else. :)

apoet29
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Gee, why don't you guys tell us what you really feel?! :rolleyes:

What an ugly, ugly thread! Yes, none of the ladies look great in these photos, but damn! Everyone has their bad picture days. Let's give them a break here.

tondinh
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Everyone has their bad picture days.
That's true but when it comes to Venus, EVERYDAY is her bad picture day.
Today (or whenever the pic was taken), she looks uglier than normal, if that's even possible. :o

davidmario
Venus looks great. I like her eyes. And you can't tell somebody he's a liar cuz he tells his own opinion. You can't critizise people's opinion. I'm happy cuz I know, for me, that Venus looks great. I like her in every look.

franny
I never noticed that Venus had acne on her face. If you look close, you can see it even though the make-up does cover most of it. Martina just should not use makeup. ESPECIALLY the eye-shawdow! I think she put too much foundation on or powder or something like that. Maria's face looks too oily. They can all look a lot better, a LOT. They don't look bad, just not as great as they can be.

apoet29
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Venus looks great. I like her eyes. And you can't tell somebody he's a liar cuz he tells his own opinion. You can't critizise people's opinion. I'm happy cuz I know, for me, that Venus looks great. I like her in every look.
Actually, you can criticize someone's opinion, particularly if you disagree with it.

tondinh
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:39 PM
ug∑ly Pronunciation Key (gl)
adj. ug∑li∑er, ug∑li∑est

See Williams, Venus.

cool bird
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Well I think Venus over the past few years has grown in to a really stunning young women. I am not I have to say a huge fan of the new hairdo. But it still does not change the fact that Venus is very pretty. I just dont think she takes a graet photo some times. But then you can say that about every body even Nomi Cambel

Pureracket
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Well I think Venus over the past few years has grown in to a really stunning young women. I am not I have to say a huge fan of the new hairdo. But it still does not change the fact that Venus is very pretty. I just dont think she takes a graet photo some times. But then you can say that about every body even Nomi Cambel:mad: w-o-m-A-n

cellophane
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Seriously, WTF happened to Martina's cheekbones? :eek: :bolt: :tape: Her makeup!??? :tape: I can't believe this is Venus :bolt:, she usually looks beautiful, but the make-up job looks like it was done for a Pride Parade . :tape: :eek: I guess Masha looks the best of the three in those pictures by default, but simply by default. She really does need to lose the stupid hat!

They all can look *much*, *much* better than this! :bolt:

davidmario
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Actually, you can criticize someone's opinion, particularly if you disagree with it.
But if someone says: "For me, she looks great", you can't say: "No, she's ugly!" Know what I'm saying?

cool bird
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:47 PM
:lol: What are you pure a english teacher

apoet29
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:52 PM
But if someone says: "For me, she looks great", you can't say: "No, she's ugly!" Know what I'm saying?
Why not? An opinion is not a fact. If someone says that so and so looks bad, then you retort that she does not, it doesn't mean that either one of you is wrong or right. I understand that you want to respect another person's opinion, but that doesn't mean that you can't disagree with them. For example, if someone said that your girlfriend or boyfriend (as the case may be) was ugly to her or his face, would you simply sit there and say nothing? Or would you defend your beloved by disagreeing with that person's opinion?

For me, the thread is ugly because everyone seems hellbent on putting down these girls or at least putting down the players they dislike. What is the purpose of doing that?

davidmario
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:53 PM
:lol: What are you pure a english teacher
Sorry but what want you to say with this?

apoet29
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Well I don't know why young, attractive women feel the need to put one ton of make-up, particularly when the final result make them look older and less attractive. I just don't get it. I'm not judging how people look like, I couldn't care less, but why purposely making yourself looking worst than what you are?
Actually, you are judging them whether you know it or not. I'm sure that these girls are trying to look the best they can. Some days are probably better than others, but people need to remember that these are casual photographs and not the airbrushed photos we are use to in magazines.

Darran
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Someone looks like a bad drag queen.

SilK
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:04 PM

i love Venus... i like all about her. but he Make-Up is really bad in those pictures! :eek:

SilK
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I'm sorry y'all, but none of this broads look as good as they can...:shrug:

:worship: agree!

jenny161185
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Omg Im sorry but I dont see how anyone can call Venus pretty in that pic she looks terrible - wheres her long hair and whats with that make - up Martina definately looks the best!

Pureracket
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:10 PM
:lol: What are you pure a english teacherCool, I'm soooo sorry, but that particular mistake makes me bang my head on my monitor.. . .LOL!

hablo
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I think everyone must be seeing thing. They all look fine to me. Venus eye make up is cool Martina and Shaz look nice as well. I would love to see what some of you look like when a camra is shoved in your face

Finally a sensible statement !! I think they all look fine. :lol: :lol:

Vass22
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Martina!
Masha is TOO stylish.

cool bird
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Sorry but what want you to say with this?

:lol: :lol: ;)

It cool pure I need to stop spelling like a hill billy

cellophane
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:14 PM
LOL, I didn't say I looked great in pictures, but comparing to how well they can look / have looked, those shots are not exactly flattering!

Bacardi
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Martina :hearts:
Her new bf :rolleyes:

*abby*
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:43 PM
who is stood next to masha in the group pic???

tennischick
Oct 20th, 2004, 09:14 PM
i saw a recent pic of Venus in a short wig and it actually looked very nice. i don't like this particular wig bec the side part shows off the receding hairline. but in general i think that the short wig can work nicely for her as the first pic shows.

consider this guys -- if both pics are taken at the same event, then the problem with the second Venus pic must have more to do with the lighting and less to do with her make-up.

anyone care to post their driver's licence pics? :tape:

Lemonskin.
Oct 20th, 2004, 09:26 PM
:hearts: Masha is so pretty :D

OUT!
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Venus looks great. I like her eyes.Yeah me too! :hearts:
I think Sharapova looks nice in that beret too, honest.

Jaime Bahena
Oct 20th, 2004, 11:33 PM

come on, now: don't be hatin'.

Jaime Bahena
Oct 20th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Put up or shut up...what the hell do you look like? :scared:

Better lookin than you, biatch!!!

Veritas
Oct 20th, 2004, 11:39 PM
As usual, Martina and Maria look :hearts: and :lick:

And I don't see what's wrong with Venus. She looks :worship: I've never seen her with short hair and it looks good on her.

HAIL-VENUS
Oct 21st, 2004, 12:17 AM
Lmfao @ Cam'ron's "Ella Fitzgerald" wig comment. Aight, truth be told....Martina, Maria, and Venus have all looked way better. I agree that Maria and Martina look much older, especially Martina. I mean, damn, she looks to be right up there with Chrissy Evert. Maria looks to be about 25. And my girl Vee, that new do ain't doin' it for me at all, and the make-up suxx. I know Venus can look so much prettier than she does in these pics. And why the hell is she wearing a wig any-damn-way? She has a beautiful head of hair.

Leo_DFP
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:07 AM
Hingis looks horrible there. Vee's makeup is bad but I like he short do. Maria just isn't pretty, IMO.

Meghann Shauhnesy looks the best out of all of tem, hands down. :worship:

Fingon
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:09 AM
you asked for it :p

I don't like what Maria is wearing, but it doesn't matter at the end, because IMO she looks great no matter what.

On the other hand, I wouldn't like how Venus look in any case simply because I don't like the way Venus looks, and no make up or dress in the world can change that.

I don't like the way Martina looks in that photo btw

Doc
Oct 21st, 2004, 03:59 AM
Masha looks fine. Especially
in this pic...

http://www.swisscom-challenge.com/media/pictures/2004_playersparty_4.jpg

I think she must be wearing the six inch heels again though!

SzavayFi
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:00 AM
*vomit* sry guys i just dont like Martina Hingis

vs1
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:17 AM
I think that Martina looks like a wax figure in the first pic (too much make-up), but she looks really pretty in the second pic. It's a nicer angle and the make-up doesn't look as thick.

I think Venus looks good in the first pic (I think her eye-liner is cute), but the second pic, it's a bad angle and she looks splotchly.

Anyhow, if the girls are having fun, then that's cool. You can't always look good all the time. But I think that both Martina and Venus look good with less make-up. They look more real to me.

skanky~skanketta
Oct 21st, 2004, 05:38 AM
vee, u look 38 in that pic. horrid make-up girl!u know u can do better.

Miranda
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:45 AM
people, don't be so harsh on the ladies :cool: , I am sure that they look much better than many of us ;) :p

tumbleweed
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:10 AM
Venus has a wig? so she plays tennis with a wig on? :confused:

Martina needs a collagen injection on her upper lip asap, those gums are showing way too much. :lol:

nice pics. Oracene looks classy.

Daniel
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:13 AM
Martina :kiss: :hearts:

Junex
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:18 AM
I am sure its just one of those days were you had a bad hair bad make-up bad outfit.
Not end of the world people, and besides we all know they look so much better in person.

Each of these women have a natural beauty which haven't been done any justice by their styles in this particular night (in the pic).

Lets just say, masha dnt look all that fresh plus the outfit, Martina looks really older and fake i almost did not recognized her, Venus, the make-up just doesn't fit and the hair could look so much better. as of the other girls well......

I think i better accept that job offering from the WTA as "Players' Style & Fashion Sense Advisor"

I am just confused with the thread title, because none of them look any glamorous at all (in the pics posted)!!!.

Chance
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:52 AM
So let's all agree that Oracene is the only one who looks decent. :)
lol I agree with that

Crazy Canuck
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:21 AM
While I'm aware that this looks seems to be trendy at the moment, I just have to say that I HATE HATE HATE the off-the-shoulder-look-at-my-bra-straps look with a passion. I see girls around campus sporting this daily and ask myself "WHY?! Did they look at a mirror before leaving the house this morning?" It really just isn't a classy look. No offense there, Masha.

Doraemon
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:39 AM
Venus normally ugly and sometimes can look good with nice make-up and hair-do but in those pics, she looks horrendous. I couldn't help turing my face away!

Jaime Bahena
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:50 PM
Maria...Olivia Newton John called...she wants her outfit back...:haha:

Venus...Ella Fitzgerald called...She want her wig back...:haha:

Venus, the Joker from the Batman movies called, yep, wants his makeup back.

Bacardi
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:56 PM
Martina does look different, and more mature. I still think she's a hottie thou.

But what we should all be thankful for is Melanie Molitor FINALLY cut her afro hairstyle. It's short and looks almost, dare I say it, NORMAL :eek: :bolt:

Billabong
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:19 PM
I think that Martina looks like a wax figure in the first pic (too much make-up), but she looks really pretty in the second pic. It's a nicer angle and the make-up doesn't look as thick.

I think Venus looks good in the first pic (I think her eye-liner is cute), but the second pic, it's a bad angle and she looks splotchly.

Anyhow, if the girls are having fun, then that's cool. You can't always look good all the time. But I think that both Martina and Venus look good with less make-up. They look more real to me.
I agree, Martina doesn't look very good on the 1st pic, but she looks good in the second:)! Not natural though;)..

Jaime Bahena
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:20 PM

I look great, but then again, I'm very photogenic, FYI

Mr_Molik
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:34 PM
:haha: :spit: :lol: :haha: :help: venus looks hilarious !!

Mr_Molik
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:38 PM
i agree that martina looks horrible :scared: :botox: :unsure: and ive never found sharapova particularly attractive

imo the best looking one there is nadia :yeah:

faboozadoo15
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:45 PM
i don't get what all the fuss is about. venus doesn't look all that bad, and i certainly don't see the "maria looks 40" in these pictures. i've seen it in others where she looks kinda haggard but not these. martina doesn't look good, sadly. she looks gorgeous from the nose up, and her body is holding up nicely, but i don't remember seeing that much of her gums when she smiled before and her cheeks and mouth area in general look strange. oh well, perhaps bad pics, bad lighting. who cares anyway?