PDA

View Full Version : k-lina crying during zurich match?

croat123
Oct 20th, 2004, 01:35 PM
http://www.iskon.hr/2004/10/19/0347007.17.jpg
only picture i can find. she looks so sad :sad:

mboyle
Oct 20th, 2004, 01:36 PM
I'd be sad too. She has sucked post-Canada.

Sonja
Oct 20th, 2004, 02:18 PM
:sad: Come on Karolina! Get back into form and reenergize your game!

Chunchun
Oct 20th, 2004, 02:32 PM
klina

:drool: <--- :eek:

bandabou
Oct 20th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Not just past Canada....post Tedd Watts and Wimbledon.

AjdeNate!
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Not just past Canada....post Tedd Watts and Wimbledon.
*sigh* Again with this?
I think we discussed that since WI she's beaten a Top 10, made a QF at a Tier I and lost 64 in the final set to the Champion. ;)

elevenis
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I don't think she is crying.

Brαm
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
She didn't cry. I saw the match on TV ;)

DA FOREHAND
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:59 PM
probably crying because she's what 19 and starting to lose her hair

Darop.
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:01 PM
:spit: :haha:

Brαm
Say what? :cuckoo: :tape:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/CooCooCachoo/Hasselt%202004/Sprem4.jpg

selesbooz
Dont Cheat...loser

vettipooh
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
She's crying 'cause she misses TW. It's ok baby,. We wish he were here, too.;)

Evelyn Tremble
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM
For heavens sake give the girl a break. She did not cheat (Can anybody prove she did? Did her opponent imply that she did?) The fiasco at Wimbledon was down to the umpire not Karolina.
Since Wimbledon both players have been playing under the shadow of this match and I would think itís taken itís toll both mentally and emotionally on the two ladies - especially the younger and more inexperienced of the two.
Some of the annotations by so called fans of this board are repulsive. Itís a shame that many did not take the lead from their favourite and show a little decorum and class over the whole episode.

AjdeNate!
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:12 PM
For heavens sake give the girl a break. She did not cheat (Can anybody prove she did? Did her opponent imply that she did?) The fiasco at Wimbledon was down to the umpire not Karolina.
Since Wimbledon both players have been playing under the shadow of this match and I would think itís taken itís toll both mentally and emotionally on the two ladies - especially the younger and more inexperienced of the two.
Some of the annotations by so called fans of this board are repulsive. Itís a shame that many did not take the lead from their favourite and show a little decorum and class over the whole episode.
:bigclap:

But your post is way too smart and logical for those that NEED to read it to actually read it.

croat123
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:46 PM
:bigclap:

But your post is way too smart and logical for those that NEED to read it to actually read it.
so true

some people are just pissed that k-lina played BETTER than venus on that day.

AjdeNate!
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:51 PM
so true

some people are just pissed that k-lina played BETTER than venus on that day.
And will be nasty and hateful until they die it seems. Rather than compliment the girl that beat their favorite, they say K-Lina cheated, she sucks, etc... Well, if she sucks so bad how did she beat their favorite that day and nearly beat her in May? Is their fave that bad too? Hmmmm.......

croat123
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:04 PM
:woohoo:

i love your sig btw!!

AjdeNate!
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:07 PM
:cool: Thanks, we have to stick with our girl(s), right? :p
the tournament director will have the cards on stuff on friday. :bounce: i sent them global priority to get them there with plenty of time to spare. also, if for some reason, she's not in linz (curse the thought) they will still forward them to her. ;) i have alllllllll of our bases covered on this one.

croat123
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:09 PM
:woohoo:

esquŪmaux
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:49 PM
That's tough. Shake it off babe :kiss:

Knizzle
Oct 20th, 2004, 07:58 PM
And will be nasty and hateful until they die it seems. Rather than compliment the girl that beat their favorite, they say K-Lina cheated, she sucks, etc... Well, if she sucks so bad how did she beat their favorite that day and nearly beat her in May? Is their fave that bad too? Hmmmm.......
Which Williams fan in this thread said Karolina cheated?? Blame gets put on the Williams fans even when they are not the ones taking shots at Sprem.

jenny161185
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:04 PM
yes bandabou K-lina has sucjed ever since that match with Tedd Watts , oh wait - didnt K-Lina reach the quater final of Wimbledon after beating Venus is the second round?

croat123
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Which Williams fan in this thread said Karolina cheated?? Blame gets put on the Williams fans even when they are not the ones taking shots at Sprem.
you're right, they simply "implied" it this time...

AjdeNate!
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I wasn't thread specific. There's plenty of hate in the other threads. I have no grudge against VW/SW or their fans... I just made a blanket statement to anyone that if K-Lina sucks and she has beaten your (read: someone's) favorite, how does that rate your (read: someone's) favorite's tennis skills. It's not negative, it's really just constructive criticism.

When my fave loses, I'd rather the person who beat them continue on and win the event and prove their worthy of the win over my fave. Just me.

Knizzle
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:59 PM
I wasn't thread specific. There's plenty of hate in the other threads. I have no grudge against VW/SW or their fans... I just made a blanket statement to anyone that if K-Lina sucks and she has beaten your (read: someone's) favorite, how does that rate your (read: someone's) favorite's tennis skills. It's not negative, it's really just constructive criticism.

When my fave loses, I'd rather the person who beat them continue on and win the event and prove their worthy of the win over my fave. Just me.
You didn't make a blanket statement, you were specifically talking about Venus and her fans.

croat123
Oct 20th, 2004, 09:28 PM
stop argueing like a 2 year old knizzle. it doesn't really matter

AjdeNate!
Oct 20th, 2004, 09:36 PM
You didn't make a blanket statement, you were specifically talking about Venus and her fans.
Yes, you're in my head obviously and know my thought processes so you must be right. Next time jut use those special telepathic powers and have me type the message correctly in the first place. ;)

Knizzle
Oct 20th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Yes, you're in my head obviously and know my thought processes so you must be right. Next time jut use those special telepathic powers and have me type the message correctly in the first place. ;) OK, since you never seem to mean what you actually say, what does this mean??

And will be nasty and hateful until they die it seems. Rather than compliment the girl that beat their favorite, they say K-Lina cheated, she sucks, etc... Well, if she sucks so bad how did she beat their favorite that day and nearly beat her in May?
Is their fave that bad too? Hmmmm.......
What is the signifigance of nearly beating someone in MAY?? I guess that's just a weird coincidence??

Crazy_Fool
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:00 PM
:sad: I hope she finds her form soon

-Sonic-
Oct 21st, 2004, 12:57 AM
that towel looks like her most precious possession

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:35 AM
Thanks a lot for the lovely picture! I like it.

croat123
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:37 AM
OK, since you never seem to mean what you actually say, what does this mean??

What is the signifigance of nearly beating someone in MAY?? I guess that's just a weird coincidence??

ok, forget the match in may, k-lina has beaten venus once in the past and that is that

beauty_is_pink
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:42 AM
only picture i can find. she looks so sad :sad:ring on her ring finger. so its absolute that she did get married eh

Junex
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:42 AM

Oh c'mon!

does Bandabou, DA FOREHAND, vettipooh ring a bell to you?

oh wait they dnt say k-lina cheated...right :rolleyes:

they are just purely hating!!!

Martian Willow
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:47 AM
She looks like a Madonna without the child. :)

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:02 AM
ring on her ring finger...
K-Lina has been wearing that ring since summer or maybe before that a bit.

azza
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:43 AM
:yawn:

Gowza
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:52 AM
she hasnt exactly been in the best form lately and the scoreline in the loss to venus doesnt reflect k-lina's true ability. slumps are tough to deal with, just ask hantuchova and dokic. k-lina has the ability to at least push the top players if not get a few wins over them so to lose by a scoreline like that to venus having beaten her the last time they played (however controversial) must be pretty upsetting, she knows she can do better and she is trying her best but she just cant get it together atm, it's understanble if she's a bit upset.

SzavayFi
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:57 AM
Uh oh........lets hope shes not trying to repeat Daniela's 2003 season? :rolleyes: :sad: , poor Dani, she went through so much then.

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 21st, 2004, 03:06 AM
:yawn:
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Daniel
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:16 AM
Sprem :hug: :)

Knizzle
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:35 AM
ok, forget the match in may, k-lina has beaten venus once in the past and that is thatCroat, what the FUCK are you talking about?? See, this is what happens when people don't mind their business, I'm adressing Athenaeum here, not you.

rwb196
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:41 AM

Thanks a lot for the lovely picture! I like it.

Agreed - she looks like the Madonna from a Renaissance painting, absolutely beautiful.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MON/G2059.jpg

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:02 AM
Thank you!