PDA

View Full Version : Flavia has revenge: defeats Mikaelian 6-2 6-1

Darop.
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Strange how Mikaelian won in the last round of quallies 7-6 6-0, and how Flavia had an easy win in the Main Draw! :D

Good Luck Flavia :kiss:

Get well soon Marie Gaianeh :hearts:

lionel
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Wonderful win!

Hope she can do the same against Sugiyama tomorrow!

CooCooCachoo
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:18 PM
:eek:

How things can change in a couple of days :)

Flavia :yeah: :woohoo:

MLF
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Well, when Flavia played Mikaelian in the final round of qualies she knew she would be in the main draw whether she won or lost after two withdrawals were made before they played, so I'm guessing after playing a tight first set Flavia decided not to bust a gut to get a win as she was main draw anyway.

Mathijs
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:11 PM
well done Flavia :hearts: :kiss:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Oct 19th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Flavia :) :hearts:

but MGM :sad:

esquímaux
Oct 20th, 2004, 02:31 AM
:crying2: Mikky! :crying2: Good job making it through qualies though :)

Elvira
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Marie :rolleyes:

What a weird match... I had a feeling she would lose to Flavia the second time. It's weird how someone can win easy one day, and lose badly to the same player the next. But, at least she qualified for this one, and beat some pretty good players along the way. :)

BK4ever
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:09 AM
MGM :sad: I really like her!

but Flavia :bounce:

Beat
Oct 20th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Well, when Flavia played Mikaelian in the final round of qualies she knew she would be in the main draw whether she won or lost after two withdrawals were made before they played, so I'm guessing after playing a tight first set Flavia decided not to bust a gut to get a win as she was main draw anyway.
yeah, looks like she indeed tanked that second set in qualifying :o
actually, she didn't have to do much yesterday, just keep the ball in play, and MGM took care of the rest... :sad: