PDA

View Full Version : Did U saw Venus said " I love u" to the crowd

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:06 PM
after the game she said I love U, and raised her hand around herself. OMG. I just love her sooooooo much, she ment what she said, I know that in my heart, just know it :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: .. love u Venus, "whish she could said that to me " in person life" :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :drool:

Darop.
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:07 PM
huh?

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:42 PM
huh?
Leave Doan alone...:mad:

raquel
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:50 PM
After the match Venus did a pirouette and said 'I love you' very clearly twice and blew kisses to the crowd. Thats what Doan means ;)

DevilishAttitude
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Why :rolleyes:

She probably never seen any of the people before I know she's of the nicer players on the tour but isn't a pirouette and kisses enough :rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Maybe Venus was happy at her win and the crowd support.?? I mean it is not like she's had alot of that in her tennis career. So when a nice crowd shows love, what is wrong in showing a little back??

What more do u want Devilishattitude, you want her to curse out ballkids, umpires and the crowd and tell crying babies to shut up? Blame losses on eye surgery? LMAO

Paneru
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:20 PM

She probably never seen any of the people before I know she's of the nicer players on the tour but isn't a pirouette and kisses enough :rolleyes:

Get over it! :p

She's been doing it all year long
when she has won!

Doan. :)

Darop.
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Leave Doan alone...:mad:
are you gonna stop me? *pretends to be afraid*

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Maybe Venus was happy at her win and the crowd support.?? I mean it is not like she's had alot of that in her tennis career. So when a nice crowd shows love, what is wrong in showing a little back??

What more do u want Devilishattitude, you want her to curse out ballkids, umpires and the crowd and tell crying babies to shut up? Blame losses on eye surgery? LMAO

Oh OMG.. U are soo right
:worship: :worship: ;).. happy to know someone who know how I feel about my idol/inspiration

:D

DeDe4925
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:35 PM

Good God, can't she do anything without being criticized for it. :rolleyes:

DeDe4925
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:36 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Capster
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:40 PM
all i know is, it's about time she started winning these matches like 6-2 6-2 and stuff

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:49 PM
all i know is, it's about time she started winning these matches like 6-2 6-2 and stuff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: true :worship:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:22 AM
she always does that after every match she wins.

vs1
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:55 AM
I love it when I see Venus very excited and enthusiastic like that. When she was at the FCC and she she told the crowd how much she loved them, it brought a tear to my eye. :worship:

Yes, she personally doesn't know the people in the stands, but as a classy athlete, she is communicating to her fans that she loves them...that she appreciates their support...she's all class!! :hearts: