PDA

View Full Version : Venus visited schoolkids in Zurich (quite funny)

bailey
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:13 AM
Venus and her mom visited a school class and got interviewed by the kids.

2 examples for questions:

1.) Are you gonna have kids later?

Venus: Mum, what do you think?
Oracene: (shakes her head) You don't have to do that to yourself!
Venus: See how much fun it is with her?

2.) How do you see your future?

Venus: I see myself in the finals on Sunday

There was also a picture. Venus with short hair and a cool white hat and a nice white Shirt and a big big smile. She looks nice (and so normal)!

tennnisfannn
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Go Venus, pls make the finals on sunday. Sounds like the kids had a lot of fun too.

Beat
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:45 AM
did you see her in the swiss sportsshow "sportpanorama" on sunday? they usually have boring guests like retired hockey players or something, so it was strange to see venus in that show ;) . she was funny and smart and seemed very nice :)

dreamgoddess099
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Venus: I see myself in the finals on Sunday

Not playing in that same piss poor form she did in Moscow she don't. We'll see how psychic Venus is. Hell she's in good company on this board, since everybody seems to think they're Miss Cleo too.

bailey
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:55 AM
did you see her in the swiss sportsshow "sportpanorama" on sunday? they usually have boring guests like retired hockey players or something, so it was strange to see venus in that show ;) . she was funny and smart and seemed very nice :)
Hi! Unfortunately I missed it. By the way, as you are Swiss, I have no idea why I'm writing this in english :lol:

DUNEMAN
Oct 19th, 2004, 10:32 AM
God, wish I could afford that 50 karat engagement ring she deserves.

Greenout
Oct 19th, 2004, 10:44 AM
:haha:

Thanks for the laughs Venus.

WF4EVER
Oct 19th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Not playing in that same piss poor form she did in Moscow she don't. We'll see how psychic Venus is. Hell she's in good company on this board, since everybody seems to think they're Miss Cleo too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

faste5683
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Oracene with the tongue and cheek reply! :haha: Veeery funny!

:wavey: