PDA

View Full Version : What's the matter... again!

remyremy
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Zuagua leads 6/3 4/1 and I feel so :mad: :mad: :mad: and :sad: :sad: :sad: . Above all I'm so disapointed. What's the matter. Of course I can imagine that Mary feels sad to be alone, without David or Sven. But it's not a reason to go to Filderstadt, Moscow and Zurich to play so bad. I support Mary all the time, even in hard times, but now, I'd like to understand. Does someone saw the match?

amnesiac
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Zuagua leads 6/3 4/1 and I feel so :mad: :mad: :mad: and :sad: :sad: :sad: . Above all I'm so disapointed. What's the matter. Of course I can imagine that Mary feels sad to be alone, without David or Sven. But it's not a reason to go to Filderstadt, Moscow and Zurich to play so bad. I support Mary all the time, even in hard times, but now, I'd like to understand. Does someone saw the match?
:sad: me too

sebbe
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:33 PM
6-3 6-2...this is a huge dissapointment----
I don't really know what she is doing...

remyremy
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
6/3 6/2, c'est une CATASTROPHE!!!

matiasv
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I am very sad for mary :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

humanity
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I am very sad for mary :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
hola matias.

te añadí al messenger

matiasv
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:19 PM
hola matias.

te añadí al messenger
Hola Humanity, mi direccion de hotmail es emilydiosa_10@hotmail.com, y mi direccion de yahoo es matiasav@yahoo.com. Seria barbaro que pudieramos hablar por messenger :bounce: te espero, un abrazo

Mark Spruce
Oct 18th, 2004, 09:13 PM
I am very sad for Mary. I hope that she is OK.

Let's all keep cheering for Mary. She needs our support so much right now.

GO MARY !!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

lizzymarie
Oct 19th, 2004, 12:29 AM
No matter what happened, we are here for you MARY...........

CathyC!
Oct 19th, 2004, 12:46 AM
:( i hope she gets way way way better next year! snif! AND i hope she dont get discouraged, im afraid she may retire.. do u know if she has any means of livelihood? aside from tennis? :)

Edman
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:08 AM
Oh,I just think she is lack of confidence.
I guess she has built up lot of confidence in the middle of the year,beating V.Villiams,Maria Sharapova,NBadia Petrova
But....suddenly all disappeared......
Being a player,she has potential to be a suprer star,but her mental thinking...is so varying....
Hey,she is 29,I think next year will be her last career year,I just hope she can have a better performance next week,and so on.

Being a fans of Mary,lets cheer up and waiting of her "recovery" mainly mentally.

Emelia
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Mary needs some time off.

I am unsure of what has hit her since the last grand slam.

ashwu
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:07 AM
again mary made questionable schedule... her whole career suffered because of that...

and please mary, stay focus instead of calm and relax when things are messed up! you will be more than fine if you could remain focus!!

cheer up mary! good luck!!!

Mark Spruce
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Hi Ash,

I agree with you. Also I think that she needs some one to be with her full time David/Sven would be cool.

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Too bad Mary lost....I wish I knew what's wrong with Mary....:sad:

Good luck Mary for ur next tournament!!!:bounce:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

lizzymarie
Oct 23rd, 2004, 02:17 AM
ano channel mo man?! ambot sa imo bad person!!! who cares! this is mary's site.