PDA

View Full Version : What going on beteewn MARIA and SESIl

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:14 PM
The media said that those two doesn´t to be the be friends :confused: ..why

anyway I think that sesil is a bitch, and she is so young.

She kinda HATE maria and wanna beat her up, it that right :confused:

the cat
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:17 PM
They both train at Bollettieri's so they must get along okay. I don't think Sesil will be talking badly about Maria in the future. That was just a one time incident at Indian Wells where Sesil trash talked Masha. It's not good business nor is it the IMG way to run down your IMG teammate. ;) I doubt Sesil will be a repeat offender where Sharapova is concerned.

thelittlestelf
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Lol, I don't think anyone will forget that Sesil said that :).

It was very naive.

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Lol, I don't think anyone will forget that Sesil said that :).

It was very naive.

what did she said
:confused: :wavey:

the cat
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Sesil basically said that she would kick Masha's ass. :eek: But when they play again I am sure Sesil won't be so bold in her comments about Masha. Why? Because she was wrong to say that about Masha and Nick Bollettieri and others let Sesil know she was wrong.

DUNEMAN
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Sesil basically said that she would kick Masha's ass. :eek: But when they play again I am sure Sesil won't be so bold in her comments about Masha. Why? Because she was wrong to say that about Masha and Nick Bollettieri and others let Sesil know she was wrong.
:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :timebomb: :timebomb: :boxing: Goooooooooooooooooooo Sesil, use whatever motivation is available. :bounce: She must have kicked Mashas, butt at Bolleteri :bounce:

Danny Boy
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Is this a joke? Who the hell is Sesil? I guess she's not laughing after wimbledon!

pla
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM

I am sure too :) . The proof is in what Sesil said after that memorable match ;)

Q. Was her posterior a little too high to kick?

SESIL KARATANCHEVA: Hey, she played unbelievable. I have to give her the credit. She played very well. You know, I mean, I did everything I could. In fact, I could have played better. But, you know what, that's my first bigger tournament. I'm 14. I have probably 30 years more in front of me. We'll play again someday. I hope I'll do better then. But she played good. You know, I played good, too. So I guess she just played better.

So she is not a bad looser, and she will grow up with the time.

Hehe, I adore her temperament :devil: :worship:

grmbl
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Alexander? Where are u? lol

houseoflords
Oct 18th, 2004, 09:21 PM
anyway I think that sesil is a bitch, and she is so young.
Sesil is not a bitch. I had a chance to chat with her at US Open qualifying this year. She is actualy quite friendly. She's just fiesty and says whatever is on her mind, which I personally like. I'd rather have someone say what they really feel than to say something they don't mean. She said she was gonnakick Sharapova;s ass. Isn't that the right mindset? It at least shows that she is confident.

Joana
Oct 18th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Sesil actually said some pretty intelligent things in that interview, but as usual people only remembered kicking Maria's ass.

Buitenzorg
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Lol.......

Beauty Maria Sharapova and the Beast Sesil Karatancheva

faboozadoo15
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:22 AM
her interviews are sooo funny. i feel sorry for the stenographer (or whatever the person is called who records such things). she doesn't keep it short, and it's enjoyable to read.

but WHY does it surprise you that the media grabbed a hold of her saying she would kick maria's ass? those types of comments get a lot of attention, and she knew that. come on.

Martian Willow
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:25 AM
She should keep her mouth shut and send everyone to sleep like Maria. :zzz:

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:22 AM
At Karatancheva's pre-match press conference:

Question: Tell us what happened.
...It's my business who I'm telling I'm going to kick ass off or not. If I said it, I meant it, and I'm not sorry about it. If she's too scared to come on the court, her problem - her problem. I was like, "Whatever. I'm going to get you." - Sesil Karatancheva
Question: Have you seen Sharapova here?
I did. Not really charming. Not really charming. Not really charming. That's what I can say, not really charming. - Sesil Karatancheva
Question: She knows who you are?
I mean, if she's too scared come on the court play against me, hey, she must know me. - Sesil Karatancheva
Question: You're saying when you play her tomorrow or the next day, you're going to kick her ass?
Yes, I do think I can kick her ass off. Yes, I do think that. I'm saying that, I can kick her ass off. - Sesil Karatancheva

By the way, Karatancheva was wearing a T-shirt with the words 'California Knockout' at her pre-match press conference.

And Sharapova won that match 3-6 6-3 6-2.

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Question: Some compared you to Anna Kournikova - is that flattering you?

Once they even mistook me for Kournikova while I was doing my practice. I am okay with that, although the fist time they compared me to her I thought, "Am I really such a bad player?" Now I know what they mean is I'm just as pretty. - Sesil Karatancheva

Gowza
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:38 AM
at indian wells sesil did say she would kick her ass. but she also said that her and maria were scheduled at the academy to have a practise match a few weeks before indian wells and maria ended up not turning up and not playing and sesil didnt exactly like that and so she said she would kick her ass when they played.

Emptiness
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Question: Some compared you to Anna Kournikova - is that flattering you?
Once they even mistook me for Kournikova while I was doing my practice. I am okay with that, although the fist time they compared me to her I thought, "Am I really such a bad player?" Now I know what they mean is I'm just as pretty. - Sesil Karatanchevahttp://xs.to/pics/04103/smilie-lmao.gif
Funny girl.
What a character, I hope she makes it big soon.

Svennovitch
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:39 AM
You just got to love her :lol:
Only 14 and so entertaining!!!

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:54 AM
...Only 14 and so entertaining!!!
Karatancheva turned 15 in August.

Fantastic
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Judging by how repetitively she speaks in those quotes, it seems like she just loves the sound of her own voice.

goldenlox
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I don't think Maria is too bothered by anything Sesil says.
If Sesil can improve her tennis game, maybe they can have a rivalry one day.