PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so who's the prettiest of them all?

JC Federer
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Not sure if this has been done before (probably has), my apologies then. But who's the best looking Russian babe? I only include current players, so Anna K is out.

And if you want, tell me who's the most talented of those players.

Dementinator
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Out of that lot there is only one who can qualify and thats Lena D by a mile she has a
beautiful face gorgeous hair and a body to die for and that would probably kill you too,I mean those legs!!!! yes she is muscular but whats wrong with that.

spose Sharapova would be second ,but not in Lena's league ...

Also believe that she could be the most talented ,well certainly at times she has the best groudies of the lot ,shes the fittest of the lot and once she continues to improve her serve and get a more consistant frame of mind in finals she could really be a force to be reckoned with!
Yes I know I am biased but its true so there!!

Daniel
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:54 AM
I say Elena Dementieva, she is too beautiful :kiss: :hearts: :drool:

Nastyafan
Oct 18th, 2004, 11:13 AM
I think pretty and hot are different things. The prettiest is ElenaD. but the hottest is Nastya to me.

mandy7
Oct 18th, 2004, 11:16 AM
i voted for Dinara,
but she's actually the cutest :)

Dementinator
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:04 PM
dont fink old kuzzie will be getting many votes lol!!!!

Hmmm whatever gives you that idea!!! the metal gob perhaps or even the belly maybes ,or the fact the last time us saw an ass like hers it had "Titanic"
written on ,I think its mainly because she just aint a nice girl at all and that makes mot unattractive more than any physical attributes!!

JC Federer
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I think pretty and hot are different things. The prettiest is ElenaD. but the hottest is Nastya to me.

What do you think is the difference between the two? I was just using both interchangeably (as many do) so as not to sound like a broken record using the same words repeatedly.

I am glad LenaD is leading for now. I think she is the prettiest, but Sharapova the most talented...

I don't like Sveta's motions and swings. She doesn't look very natural, and looks bulky, like an oaf. She has an effective serve, but I don't like her stance and motion. I feel she could lose some weight, even though she's not really fat. Davenport is another that could lose some weight. And yes, when she smiles it definately brings out the freakiness in her. Normally, you smile to look prettier... not in her case. There are some girls who look pretty with braces on, not her though.

Dementinator
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:11 PM
mmmm hot and prettiest.....hard to define really its all up to the indivdual .
Nastya has a certain something i will admit and some people could find Lena Ds Body
too powerful for thier liking and prefer Nastyas much slighter frame ,but no not me Lena has the perfect bod as far as I am concerned ,nastya just too skinny right now!

Dan23
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:16 PM
This has been done before.... :D :p
..but ill still vote ;)

Masha :worship:

BTW you could have stuck Maria Kirilenko in the poll at Kuzzies expense :tape: :lol:

mandy7
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:37 PM
I think pretty and hot are different things.
What do you think is the difference between the two?
hmmm...
hot: Anna K
pretty: Elena D
cute: Dinara S

easy eh? :p

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 18th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Lina K wins by a country mile :angel:

the cat
Oct 18th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Vera Douchevina and Maria Kirilenko. :) But out of the Russina's in your poll I vote for the Elena Dementieva and her elegant swan's neck and regal roman nose. :D

Chunchun
Oct 18th, 2004, 02:45 PM
hmmm...
hot: Anna K
pretty: Elena D
cute: Dinara S

easy eh? :p

i'll follow ur way :)

hot: Anna K :worship:
pretty: LenaD :hearts:, LinaK
cute: MaSha

Chunchun
Oct 18th, 2004, 02:46 PM
current results : LMFAO :haha:

Anastasia Myskina 2 11.76%
Elena Dementieva 12 70.59% :lol: :worship:
Maria Sharapova 1 5.88%
Dinara Safina 1 5.88%
Elena Likhovtseva 0 0%
Elena Bovina 0 0%
Lina Krasnoroutskaya 1 5.88%
Nadia Petrova 0 0%
Vera Zvonereva 0 0%
Svetlana Kuznetsova 0 0% :ras:

JC Federer
Oct 18th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Sorry, poll is limited to 10 answers... there are simply too many to include them all, so I went with the ones who had sub-forums except Anna, and added the highest ranked ones missing.

Btw, none of you mentioned who you think is more talented... By talented, I mean their potential, not how many titles they've won. Masha has almost caught up with Myskina, and she's 6 years younger... and she managed to beat Davenport (who Myskina only managed a few days ago, when she was ill).

DEETHELICK
Oct 18th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I ALWAYS thought Elena D was stunning. I think Sharapova is way over-rated, but is attractive. Nastya has lovely eyes and hair.

Talented? All three of the above. Elena is the best at big babe tennis, Nastya has a certain finesse and anticipation that one of the others have and Sharapova is dynamite in talent, but requires ALOT of honing on her game and movement.

the cat
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:12 PM
What's so funny, kat? Svetlana has a great smile. :D

Dementinator
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:14 PM
yes provided she keeps her pie hole shut!

katiektc
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:16 PM
maybe....but i cant see anyone finding her more attractive than the likes of lenad/nastya/maSha!!!!!!!

Emptiness
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Sveta fulfills my nighttime fantasies. Oooh baby.

Dementinator
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:18 PM
whatever is aid about Kuz no one can call her attractive!! in manner or appearance!
she looks like a bloody great lump!!

the cat
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Which Masha, kat?

katiektc
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
sharapova!:)

Natasc
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:38 PM
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tenniswta/Dementieva/photos/demen15.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tenniswta/Dementieva/photos/demen12.jpg
ELENA DEMENTIEVA, no doubt! Look that smile, that sweet and perfect face. Besides being beautiful she still has an enviable body. FANTASTIC LEGS! Perhaps if I pass my life running I get to be with those legs. Sharapova and Myskina are very thin.

I won't say anything else, that picture summarizes everything:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tenniswta/Dementieva/photos/elena02.jpg

Does anybody still disagree?! :confused:

katiektc
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:41 PM
i think that you just single handedly made lena d win the poll!!!!! :yeah:

Dementinator
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:42 PM
ELENA DEMENTIEVA, no doubt! Look that smile, that sweet and perfect face. Besides being beautiful she still has an enviable body. FANTASTIC LEGS! Perhaps if I pass my life running I get to be with those legs. Sharapova and Myskina are very thin.

god no!! you could shape horse shoes on that butt!!!! talk about buff!

Danny Boy
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Sharapova, as she has the best body and also a very pretty face!

the cat
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Hey kat, how did Nat single handedly make Elena will the poll? :confused: ;)

katiektc
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:15 PM
i think those body shots sent a few ppl clicking on her name! :)

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Lena D :hearts:
I think is out of the question...

salima
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Lina K wins by a country mile :angel:
and every cross-country skier knows that a country mile is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

BTW, do I have to vote?:confused:

Martian Willow
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Lina K is prettiest, but Elena D is hottest. Unfortunately the thread title and poll question say different things. :)

tenn_ace
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:27 PM
I don't really care about player's beauty... it's great if it's there, fine if it's not. Personality is what counts for me. Sveta IMO is the nicest one of the pack. :worship: :kiss:

However, I have voted for Elena D. She IMO has an advantage of someone who has fully developed/blossomed physically and and mature as a woman. She (for the most part) knows what to wear and how and when. Younger girls (except maybe Maria) are still teens and so they are still experimemting. Do ppl here remember themselves at this age (17-20?). Do you remember how you used to look, what make-up you use to wear?

houseoflords
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Where's Maria K? She's got my vote

deckham
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:56 PM
myskina without a doubt..... :yeah:

the cat
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:07 PM
tenn_ace, but how about what Sveta has said about Elena after the U.S. Open final and after their Ladies Kremlin Cup quarterfinal? Some posters such as Steph are still mad at Sveta for what she said about Elena in Flushing meadows. And now Kuznetsova's biting Kremlin Cup commnets about Dementieva add to Elena's fans pain and frustration about Sveta. :(

And you make a good point about what poster wore when at a young age. :lol: I know I wore some outfits that probably were not cool! :eek: ;)

beauty_is_pink
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:53 PM
where's Maria Kirilenko?!
:hearts:

Natasc
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:21 AM
How that woman can be in second place?! :confused:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/moscow/f_32.jpg
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/moscow/f_47.jpg

Because of those pictures I won't sleep more... I am already beginning to have nightmares :tape:

Gowza
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:36 AM
kirilenko and dementieva easily for me. and yeah pretty and hot and cute all mean different things to me as well. and as for the sharapova/myskina comparision with the talent/potential thing, i cant help but wonder whether those injuries myskina had when she was around18/19 effected her career (development etc). talent wise its hard to go past dementieva and kuznetsova.

tenn_ace
Oct 19th, 2004, 03:33 AM
How that woman can be in second place?! :confused:

Because of those pictures I won't sleep more... I am already beginning to have nightmares :tape:

post your pic, you twart :p :tape:

tenn_ace
Oct 19th, 2004, 03:34 AM
tenn_ace, but how about what Sveta has said about Elena after the U.S. Open final and after their Ladies Kremlin Cup quarterfinal? Some posters such as Steph are still mad at Sveta for what she said about Elena in Flushing meadows. And now Kuznetsova's biting Kremlin Cup commnets about Dementieva add to Elena's fans pain and frustration about Sveta. :(

And you make a good point about what poster wore when at a young age. :lol: I know I wore some outfits that probably were not cool! :eek: ;)
the cat, as I have said in another thread Sveta does need to think carefully and be a bit more diplomatic... but, as I have said, she probably was mad and pissed at herself for losing to Elena.

she was the nicest and friendliest to me and that's what counts to me when I make a choice of the best personality.:wavey:

Emptiness
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Vote for Sveta.
Show your disdain for this topic. We don't need to be going down the same road as the men's forum. :o:p

mandy7
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:21 AM
haha, i'm alone in my dinara cheering :p

rabbit_boi_313
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:26 AM
Lena D > Maria S > Anastasia M. :)

SeReNa FoReVeR
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:28 AM
I voted Bepa Zwonarewa because I was told to.

JC Federer
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:18 AM

What comments did she say about Lena specifically? I seem to have missed them. I know she didn't offer any nice words, but I wasn't aware she actually said anything bad... what specifically were you referring to? I'm curious now... Was it part of the interview transcripts? I read those, and I got bored because she just harped on about herself, training, etc..

Sharapova is second place now, though I'm a bit surprised 5 people found Kuzzie "hot". Cute perhaps, but hot, hmm...

Doha:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/doha/f_09.jpg

Beijing:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/beijing/f_37.jpg

Eastbourne:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/eastbourne/f_16.jpg

Bali:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/bali/f_-14.jpg
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/bali/f_-11.jpg

US Open:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/flushingmeadows2/f_01a.jpg

The most photogenic pic I could find was this one:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/flushingmeadows2/f_11.jpg

katiektc
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:39 AM
she kinda reminds me of the film Predator with those dredds!:scared:

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:28 PM
haha, i'm alone in my dinara cheering :p

but you like her as a sister-in-law, don't you?

Dementinator
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:36 PM
awwwwwww! :sad:

Somebody please vote for Liko!! I know she is hardly gorgeous but she is IMO
far nicer than Svetla and shes kinda cute in a funny way and has a fit body!!
I cant cos already voted for Lena D!!!

mandy7
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:53 PM
but you like her as a sister-in-law, don't you?
hell yeah

http://prod.bsis.bellsouth.net/coDataImages/p/Groups/132/132121/folders/90532/604497fine1.jpg :drool:

the cat
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Good point, tenn_ace.

JC, Sveta said something about Elena being deperate to win a grand slam because Elena reacted like she just won a grand lsam when she beat Sveta in their Moscow quarterfinal match.

Andy has figured out what Mandy is really up to and why she likes Dinara (Marat)! ;)

mandy7
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:04 PM
that's not true, i like them both, i really really do!
but i just think marat is hotter
maybe it's cause i'm a sraight girl :p

Chunchun
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:23 PM
of those pics i just found Beijing is better :o

JC Federer
Oct 19th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Good point, tenn_ace.

JC, Sveta said something about Elena being deperate to win a grand slam because Elena reacted like she just won a grand lsam when she beat Sveta in their Moscow quarterfinal match.

Andy has figured out what Mandy is really up to and why she likes Dinara (Marat)! ;)

That was during the KC. What did she say after the USO final? I don't think she said anything bad there did she?

the cat
Oct 19th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Some people think Sveta said something bad about Elena after their U.S. Open final. Sveta didn't like it that Elena menitoned her leg injury and said something like Elena always makes excuses when she loses. :eek:

Frank
Oct 19th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Hmmmm...It's weird Maria K. isn't in this poll.

I'm terribly undecided, so I won't vote. :)

mandy7
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:18 AM
Hmmmm...It's weird Maria K. isn't in this poll.

I'm terribly undecided, so I won't vote. :)
stem voor het zusje van....
puh-lease :smooch:
ik voel me nl. zo alleen :sad:

mandy7
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:25 AM
what is maria doing tomorrow?

and, what does it have to do with this thread?

hey, you can support her here:
http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331
:rolleyes:

mandy7
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:39 AM
again, what does that have to do with this thread?

oh, and she's russian, not kinda russian!

mandy7
Oct 20th, 2004, 06:45 AM
dude, don't under-estimate Daniela!

Mathijs
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:58 AM
there are so many pretty Russian players, so i cannot really decide
mine top 5 of the best would have been (ahum you see i can't really decide.....):

1. Lena D.
2. Dinara/Vera Z.
3. Lena B./Lina K.
4. Maria K.
5. Nadia

mandy7
Oct 20th, 2004, 11:04 AM
kies voor het zusje van de knapste russische man, voor mij :p

Mathijs
Oct 20th, 2004, 11:17 AM
weet ik ;) maar ik heb helaas al voor Lena D gestemd........

ff iets anders weet jij waarom Esther d'r thread gesloten heeft, ik snap er geen bal meer van, is er iets gebeurd ofzow, waardoor de mods hem gesloten hebn???

mandy7
Oct 20th, 2004, 12:02 PM
de thread is begonnen door mario (cro-boy) misschien weet hij meer

en dammit! ik ben nog steeds alleen!

Mathijs
Oct 20th, 2004, 12:18 PM
de thread is begonnen door mario (cro-boy) misschien weet hij meer

en dammit! ik ben nog steeds alleen!
okay, thanks anyway ;)

Mathijs
Oct 20th, 2004, 12:42 PM
After Maria beats her unseeded 2nd round opponent, Masha vs. Venus will be the match of the year!
You wit it, Mashara!
why don't you post this in Maria's thread instead of here, this is not an Cheering thread you know ;)

Frank
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
stem voor het zusje van....
puh-lease :smooch:
ik voel me nl. zo alleen :sad:
Dat wil ik best doen, maar daar staat wel iets tegenover natuurlijk...:devil:

mandy7
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:39 AM
Dat wil ik best doen, maar daar staat wel iets tegenover natuurlijk...:devil:
noem maar iets
en hou dit in ged88: ik ben heeeeeeel lenig! :hehehe:

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:51 PM
noem maar iets
en hou dit in ged88: ik ben heeeeeeel lenig! :hehehe:
:eek: :unsure: :speakles:

Uhm, mag ik er nog even over nadenken alstublieft? :unsure:

mandy7
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:52 PM
hey, ook ik heb gevoelens h!!!!

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:08 PM
hey, ook ik heb gevoelens h!!!!
Ik ook! :o

mandy7
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:09 PM
en ik zou die heel goed kunnen oproepen :hehehe:

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:11 PM
Sommige mensen gaan zich vreemd gedragen zodra ze weer single zijn...:scared:

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:11 PM

mmm, the plot thickens... :confused:

mandy7
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:12 PM
3 weken frank! 3 weken!!!

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:16 PM
3 weken frank! 3 weken!!!
Ik wil niet weten hoe jij je dan gedraagt als je 2 jaar single bent geweest...:scared:

Mathijs
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:25 PM
Please post here:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=131082
why should they post in there??, that's a thread about the Netherlands.. not a thread where they can write Dutch ,offcourse they can do that, but there are other threads where they can post in Dutch, just let them it'll be over soon ;)

kikker
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:27 PM
i voted for the beautiful maria sharapova :worship:

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:30 PM
why should they post in there??, that's a thread about the Netherlands.. not a thread where they can write Dutch ,offcourse they can do that, but there are other threads where they can post in Dutch, just let them it'll be over soon ;)
Oh nevermind. I find it annoying when somebody suddenly posts in Spanish (or whatever) somewhere as well. ;)

mandy7
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:37 PM
we took it to a pm convo now
so it's all good :)

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:38 PM
oh, post in the language you like...
what's the matter?

Mathijs
Oct 21st, 2004, 03:10 PM
Oh nevermind. I find it annoying when somebody suddenly posts in Spanish (or whatever) somewhere as well. ;)ok da's goed, jah ik begrijp je Frank ;) back to English :D :p

Mathijs
Oct 21st, 2004, 03:14 PM
oh, post in the language you like...
what's the matter? well said Andy :worship:

Vass22
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:04 PM
Lina and Nastya for me. Sexy brunettes with the most beautiful eyes.

miffedmax
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:15 PM
Dementieva is the prettiest and she just projects a sweetness that makes her hard to beat.

I think Nastya would be the most fun to hang out with, and that Sharapova will end up with the most hardware of the bunch.

Lena's my favorite, but you couldn't go wrong with any of 'em.

Max

miffedmax
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:20 PM

As I've said, this not only proves Lena is the most beautiful girl on earth, it proves the existance of God.

Max

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Dementieva is the prettiest and she just projects a sweetness that makes her hard to beat.

I think Nastya would be the most fun to hang out with, and that Sharapova will end up with the most hardware of the bunch.

Lena's my favorite, but you couldn't go wrong with any of 'em.

Max
Most hardware? :scratch:

miffedmax
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:08 PM
Most hardware? :scratch:

U.S. slang for "trophies."

Max

Frank
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:10 PM
U.S. slang for "trophies."

Max
Ah, thanks. I'm not really an expert in U.S slang... ;)

JC Federer
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:18 AM
Geez... why is Sveta still tied with Mykina in my poll? :eek: :o :confused:

Epigone
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:34 AM
And why has nobody voted for Nadya?

beauty_is_pink
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:51 AM
or LenaB!
she's pretty!

mandy7
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:03 AM
oh please, i'm still alone on dinara :sad:

Katha-Ger
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:40 PM
voted for sveta! :bounce:

ghosts
Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
Dementieva and Zvonareva, definately ;) :)

Hantuchov
Oct 25th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Alyonka :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

JC Federer
Oct 25th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Finally some justice... Myskina is prettier than Svetlana! Though the margin should be by more than 1 vote... She has done raunchy and topless pics for men's mags. I can't imagine Sveta being asked to do them...

daniela86
Oct 25th, 2004, 04:22 PM
In the list: Lina Krasnoroutskaya then Alyona!
Among all russians: Maria Kirilenko

VeraNuVirgosFan
Oct 27th, 2004, 10:00 AM
...But out of the Russina's in your poll I vote for the Elena Dementieva and her elegant swan's neck and regal roman nose.
Last time when you voted for Lena D and not Masha S in a poll in GM, you said that you voted for Lena instead of Masha because Lena lost in the French Open Final, so you wanted to show your support by voting for her.

But you've voted for Lena again this time, and obviously it's not because Lena lost in the US Open Final.

Prizeidiot
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Elena Dementieva of course. You've gotta love her humility. It adds to her amazing looks

Hachiko
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Sharapova & Dementieva.