PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Swisscom Challenge

Katie
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:04 AM
A few pics are up on my forum if any of you are interested in having a look!I went there yesterday with a friend of mine and took pics.They're in the WTA section of my forum.Ok for the time being, there are pics of Tatiana,Dani,Martina Hingis,Masha and Venus Williams...More to come!!:)

Will be going to the event also on Wednesday.

http://tennisfan1.proboards33.com

Veritas
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the pictures!

Martina Hingis looks really good :hearts:

Katie
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:12 AM
haha, Martina's nice!She was very relaxed,smiling a lot and seemed very happy:)

Evelyn Tremble
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Great pics!:) Don’t forget to give us a :wavey: on Wednesday - we'll watch out for you.;)

Katie
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:25 AM
lol ok....:)

Katie
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:06 PM
ALSO thanks to my visit to the Swisscom Challenge event yesterday, I got the following autographs:

Flavia Penetta,Lisa Raymond,Maria Sharapova,Marie Gaiané Mikaelian,Mary Pierce,Magui Serna,Silvia Farina,Claudine Schaul,Mervana Jugic,Zuluaga,Ai Sugiyama,Timea Bazcinsky,Emilie Loit,Tatiana Golovin,Iveta Benesova,Gagliardi,Anna Lena Groenfeld,Martina Hingis,Anabel Medina Garrigues,Daniela Hantuchova,Magdalena Maleeva,Janette Husarova,Ana Ivanovic,Vera Douchevina,Shinobu Asagoe,Cara Black,Venus Williams,Tina Krizan and Denisa Chladkova.Not a bad start!lol...

They are all up now in my forum in the "Have any of you got autographs of players"thread:)

xr6turbo
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:56 PM
ALSO thanks to my visit to the Swisscom Challenge event yesterday, I got the following autographs:

Flavia Penetta,Lisa Raymond,Maria Sharapova,Marie Gaiané Mikaelian,Mary Pierce,Magui Serna,Silvia Farina,Claudine Schaul,Mervana Jugic,Zuluaga,Ai Sugiyama,Timea Bazcinsky,Emilie Loit,Tatiana Golovin,Iveta Benesova,Gagliardi,Anna Lena Groenfeld,Martina Hingis,Anabel Medina Garrigues,Daniela Hantuchova,Magdalena Maleeva,Janette Husarova,Ana Ivanovic,Vera Douchevina,Shinobu Asagoe,Cara Black,Venus Williams,Tina Krizan and Denisa Chladkova.Not a bad start!lol...

They are all up now in my forum in the "Have any of you got autographs of players"thread:)

Did Venus so hers in 1 second flat? :lol: Ive seen hers neater than that before...

Katie
Oct 18th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Erm yeah was about half a second...lol!Still something though!lol...